Summer Freedom IV Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make a point that when signingup post the name you will be using... ruby soho been a nick thats been on but had no idea who it was or that mammoth is that tazzler guy iirc ._.

i forfeit this tourny its not well orginised at all
Also maybe you should get on more/post your damn timezone/post damn netbattle nick maybe you guys would actually battle...all you seem to do is post saying I BEEN DOING THIS I BEEN DOING THAT

shit guys... I'm online atm as akaean...

I do'nt see my opponent, and we're going up north soon... and by soon I mean tomorrow... FUCK

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
goofball said:
I would like to make a point that when signingup post the name you will be using... ruby soho been a nick thats been on but had no idea who it was or that mammoth is that tazzler guy iirc ._.

Also maybe you should get on more/post your damn timezone/post damn netbattle nick maybe you guys would actually battle...all you seem to do is post saying I BEEN DOING THIS I BEEN DOING THAT
Lol, goofball =p

Legnd Slayer, just Private Message me your time zone and the time that you're usually on, and we can set a time that's best for us two =/

Soho won a tight 1-0 game against my messily team, one misclick switching in Sheddy against a Rock Sliding Hitmonlee pretty much handed the game to him, gg tho

I sent another PM to Rider of the Wind hoping that he will randomly show up...

ps I am using this name on Smogon server

come on people this is one of the most prestigious and tied for the biggest tournament ever to date. get your battles done jesus. the official smogon tournament first round which had the same amount of people got done in exactly 14 days-this tournament has been going on for 40 days(or so) what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)