Status
Not open for further replies.
Pairings:

Husk1442 vs. Groudon80
Pocket vs. Spies
Kholdstaire vs. Mekkah
Devilkid vs. Chimaira

Good night, and good luck.

Oh and husk vs. g80 if you guys want to tell me ahead of time when you schedule your match for that would be awesome. I want to watch it.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
husk is going down!!!

i'll post when we want to battle, probably not now since i have used this team countless times against him

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
go spies ^_________^

my predicts are the same as freaktron (g80 is going down)

I'm going to go with the upset here and pick chimaira over devilkid.

Chimaira you are my George Mason.

G80
Spies
Mekkah
Devilkid

I dont think there will be any suprise wins here, although every match here should be tough. Good luck to all of you :]

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
most probable time we are going to battle is 4 pm est monday for anyone who wanted to watch

I beat g80 in an odd match...gg man and sorry to everyone who wanted to watch the match...I was 2 and a half hours late.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I won against spies 4 to 0... despite the score it was a close match due to my own bad decision, which I regretted right after the move was executed (yet again undo fails), with a miraculous shit saving my ass in the end. gg, spies.

gg

Match was crazy, my last pokemon could have swept but nooo... it took me a whole 10 minutes to swallow that loss!

Chimaira, tell me when you would have time to battle. I don't even know you, so I have no clue at which time you are usually on.

Ey I have big problems finding Chimaira, I see him neither on the forums nor in NB. And to my last PM I didn't get a PM too and he doesn't respond in this topic.

Does anyone know when he is usually on?

Last time he was on was yesterday, but I have no idea when. I'll be on the lookout tomorrow probably.

Also I sent kholdstaire a PM again to request him to give me some times he can battle but no response. :(

- He responded, we're battling later on, he has college and personal stuff to do.

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
hehehe I love pulling the upset win :)

It's super effective!
Scizor fainted!

End Battle! kholdstaire UU wins!
Score: 0 to 4
Mekkah: gg

Good match.

Ey I have big problems finding Chimaira, I see him neither on the forums nor in NB. And to my last PM I didn't get a PM too and he doesn't respond in this topic.

Does anyone know when he is usually on?
I'm not usually on anymore, which is why you never see me. Currently a bit busy with work. I'll try to be on today and tomorrow.

Ok neither saw you on Sunday nor on Monday...
Ey tell me a EXACT time, when you have time to battle, if not, I think it's your problem...

gg khold, months of not practicing and not remembering what my last Pokemon was (I had Gligar or Solrock for sure but I used both) clearly did not help here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)