Summer Freedom Round 2 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yea, Magmar kick-ass. I think its effectiveness is laregely dependent on its fourth move.

I won against SuperCoolMan: 4 to 0, gg.

it looks like i'm not going to make the cutoff either, i won't be around tomorrow and that is when kuichimunji said he'd be on :(. unless he's on late at night i won't see him.

Nate said:
kholdstaire won his battle.

I don't see any other way of handling it really. This is far from optimal, I agree. However, a ridiculous amount of the loser's bracket would be inactive. As it is, there are a couple people in the winner's bracket who are still inactive, but thankfully they will be removed after one round. If a large number of inactives were placed in the loser's bracket, they could clog up the tournament for many more rounds.

I'm very sorry to the people who lost in the first round. If instead of complaining somebody could come up with a feasible solution, that would be lovely.
Although it's probably WAY too late for this, a feasable solution would have been to ask everyone in the loser's bracket that was still active to send you a PM, or post in a new thread so that you could make a loser's bracket with the people that still wanted to play.

Also, isn't there any way the cutoff can be extended? I know that I'll be able to make it at the cutoff but I don't think it's really fair to my opponent, should he not be able to make it. This is the first day this week that I wasn't busy the whole day, so I wasn't on Netbattle at all before. And I honestly didn't expect the cutoff to be so soon, I was counting on like 2 weeks since the last cutoff was like a couple months later.

Edit: Also it seems alot of people would benefit from having the cutoff extended, I think it would be best for the tournament to add another week.

Alright, I just managed to beat YU-RI-OH in a really good game. I still think the cutoff needs to be delayed though.

I agree with the cutoff to be delayed. I won't be able to be online at 6 since I have to go somewhere at that time, and I won't be back until like 7:30, so it would be unfair if he showed up at the cutoff and I'm not there when I have been doing all the searching :(

i was at the server too, but i dont know about demonscythe since he hasnt been around since early june

Demonscythe said in another forum that he was leaving the internet for a while

Also you didn't update my battle result...

Instead of even attempting to reclaim my former "glory", I'll wait until the next one. Also no elimination is thumbs down...hopefully next year will go back to normal.

My pick to win:
1. Warthog
2. Cholena
3. ZFS

Good luck!

I've pm'ed fish twice a day, everyday and he will probably go on because he is always on but, afk on nb!

how gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)