Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That's part of why I'm throwing it out here; as the asker believes:

i don't trust bulba for mechanics tbqh lol
it's been outright wrong too often
I figured someone here has used the combo since, flavor-wise, the pairing would make sense.

Which starter is the best for in-game use?
Hmm, lets see.

Popplio: Good vs Fighting, Fire, Dark, Ground, Rock, and Dragon Trials. Struggles with Grass and Electric trials. Beats 2 members of the Elite Four; weak to none. 7 to 2.
-
Rowlet: Good vs Grass, Water, Fighting, Ground, Rock (ehh) and Dragon Trials. Struggles with Fire, Dark and Ghost Trials. Beats 3 members of the E4; weak to 1. 8 to 4.
-
Litten: Good vs Grass & Dark trials. Struggles with Water, Ground, Rock & Dragon trials. Mostly neutral to everything else. Beats 1 member of the E4; weak to 2. 3 to 5.

Overall, Popplio ( and its evolutions ) alleviates teambuilding quite a bit more than its fellow starters. Rowlet comes second by a small margin and Litten is at the bottom of the barrel, but nothing a good team composition cannot fix.

Overall, Popplio ( and its evolutions ) alleviates teambuilding quite a bit more than its fellow starters. Rowlet comes second by a small margin and Litten is at the bottom of the barrel, but nothing a good team composition cannot fix.
Litten's line is definitely more useful in-game than Rowlet's. It's (of course) not as simple as just typing.

thunderbolt73, if you're trying to figure out a team, look at this thread.

Hmm, lets see.

Popplio: Good vs Fighting, Fire, Dark, Ground, Rock, and Dragon Trials. Struggles with Grass and Electric trials. Beats 2 members of the Elite Four; weak to none. 7 to 2.
-
Rowlet: Good vs Grass, Water, Fighting, Ground, Rock (ehh) and Dragon Trials. Struggles with Fire, Dark and Ghost Trials. Beats 3 members of the E4; weak to 1. 8 to 4.
-
Litten: Good vs Grass & Dark trials. Struggles with Water, Ground, Rock & Dragon trials. Mostly neutral to everything else. Beats 1 member of the E4; weak to 2. 3 to 5.

I went with Litten on my Moon run and then Rowlet on my Sun run. Really it just depends on what Pokemon you want to use in your team, and I'd say just pick the starter that has the best synergy with the others.
They all seem quite usable, so I suppose I'll just go with the cutest one. (Rowlet)

Litten's line is definitely more useful in-game than Rowlet's. It's (of course) not as simple as just typing.

thunderbolt73, if you're trying to figure out a team, look at this thread.
Thanks for this! I will definitely use it.

How do you get TM35 Flamethrower in Sun & Moon? On Bulbapedia it mentions "Third cave, bottom level: on the third shelf of land (requires Lapras Paddle or Sharpedo Jet)" of Vast Poni Canyon. I can see the TM from above, but can't get it, and would like some help. BTW I have cleared the game.

How do you get TM35 Flamethrower in Sun & Moon? On Bulbapedia it mentions "Third cave, bottom level: on the third shelf of land (requires Lapras Paddle or Sharpedo Jet)" of Vast Poni Canyon. I can see the TM from above, but can't get it, and would like some help. BTW I have cleared the game.
There's some bushes you can crawl through just below the row of trainers you can crawl through. Should be next to an Ace Trainer

Ah. I get it now. So it's below the set of trainers before the trial segment, and then you go left. Looks more like tree branches than bushes, but thanks for your help.

please, please, please can someone work with me to complete the aloladex so i can hunt those sweet, sweet shinies. particularly need help with the pain in the dick kind of ones to get like dragonite and version exclusives although i happen to have all the UB and legends funnily enough. i have moon but it isnt as simple as jumping on the gts and looking for what i need because some people on the gts are incredibly unrealistic (trade me a lunala for my yungoos....... yeah please get fucked)
and caterp.. *clears throat* i mean wonder trade is no use either. i got a gold bottlecap which ill give just to make it worth your time
You would have better results asking in the Wifi forum's SQSR thread. Have your Friend Code and IGN ready so the people there can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)