Sun/Moon Battle Spot Rating Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smogon Battle Spot Rating Records

Welcome to the Smogon Battle Spot Rating Records! This thread is the place where you can share your performance on the PGL Rated Ladder with the community, and to see how other people on Smogon are doing as well.

What to post (PLEASE READ):
  • If you're cool with making your PGL profile public, post a link to your Rated Battle or Online Competition page in your PGL profile after setting it to "public to PGL members". This is the fastest and easiest way for me to update this thread.
  • If you do not want to share your PGL rated page, don't worry. Instead you can post a screenshot of your trainer icon on the top right of the PGL page and another with your match records, both with your in-game name in the shot.
  • This thread is for posting regular ladder records ONLY. Do NOT post your online competition records in this thread. Post those in the appropriate competition threads and they will be updated. Make sure to follow one of the above formats when you post there.
  • Posts that ignore these rules will be ignored. Also, I sure hope this won't be an issue but any attempt to impersonate another player on PGL will be dealt with harshly.
  • Post the Pokemon and sets that you have been using. This isn't mandatory but it would really help other users learn from your experience.
If you have any questions PM me :heart:

Regular Ladder (Google Sheets ver)

Overall
1832: Theorymon (Theorymon) -
1755: ThickFatAzumarill (Pedro) -
1743: Solerme (Solerme) -
1719: chemcoop (Josh) -
1694: Doobzi (Doobzi) -
1597: Lionyx (Corentin) -

Season 1
1832: Theorymon (Theorymon) -
1755: ThickFatAzumarill (Pedro) -
1743: Solerme (Solerme) -
1719: chemcoop (Josh) -
1694: Doobzi (Doobzi) -
1597: Lionyx (Corentin) -

Season 2
1924: GroudonEmpire (Groudon EMP)
1917: chemcoop (Josh)
1908: Jmal98 (Jeremy)
1863: Doobzi (Doobzi)
1827: NOVED (Devon)
1807: Solerme (Solerme)
1801: Natalie. (Natalie)
1766: Mishimono (Sauda)
1759: 3heartschall (Enrryko)
1717: elnimio (Elmo)
1709: Theorymon (Theorymon)
1695: Teryx38 (Paul)
1692: ThickFatAzumarill (Pedro)
1664: Lionyx (Correntin)
1664: greilmercenary9 (John)
1623: Psynergy (Gustavo)

Overall
1852: Theorymon (Theorymon) -
1770: whalematrontron (Andrew) -
1529: Lionyx (Corentin) -
1494: Doobzi (Doobzi) -

Season 1
1852: Theorymon (Theorymon) -
1770: whalematrontron (Andrew) -
1529: Lionyx (Corentin) -
1494: Doobzi (Doobzi) -

Season 2
1801: Demantoid (PGL page unknown) -

Overall
1871: Theorymon (Theorymon) - FIRST PLACE GLOBAL SEASON 1
1617: Lionyx (Corentin) -
1547: ThickFatAzumarill (Pedro) -
1490: Doobzi (Doobzi) -

Season 1 (Singles; Zygarde, Solgaleo, Lunaala, Magearna, Necrozma, Ash-Greninja unbanned)
1871: Theorymon (Theorymon) - FIRST PLACE GLOBAL
1617: Lionyx (Corentin) -
1547: ThickFatAzumarill (Pedro) -
1490: Doobzi (Doobzi) -

Season 2 (Singles; 1 Restricted Pokemon allowed per team)
1631: Theorymon (Theorymon) -
1483: Doobzi (Doobzi) -

Online Competitions

1822 (35-9): Firrefly - Lunala/Celesteela/Tapu Bulu/Tapu Koko/Gyarados/Arcanine
1811 (36-9): vakatalesau - Celesteela/Ribombee/Greninja/Tapu Koko/Ninetales/Lunala
1811: Darkdevil - Celesteela/Ribombee/Greninja/Tapu Koko/Ninetales/Lunala
1762: Theorymon (Theorymon) - Lunala/Garchomp/Muk/Celesteela/Tapu Koko/Ninetales
1760: LydianChord - Tapu Koko/Kartana/Pheromosa/Lunala/Salamence/Tapu Lele
1755: Run -
1721: Copykite -
1711: elnimio -
1710: cant say - Mandibuzz/Incineroar/Mimikyu/Ninetales/Tapu Koko/Magearna
1594: SolidVen -
1592: Owen Quillion - Solgaleo/Ninetales/Exeggutor/Incineroar/Mudsdale/Golem

Last edited:

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

chemcoop

Here is something to believe in!
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Two-Time Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Community Leader
what's your team look like? don't give specific sets (wouldn't wanna give away your secret), but I'm interested in the synergy.
I'm running M-Gyarados, sp. def P2, physical Celesteela w/ Heavy Slam and EQ, LO Koko, scarf Lele, and max speed adamant A-Marowak. Really liking the speed on Marowak. With max speed adamant you can outpace uninvested Bulu and M-Scizor and net a surprise KO (especially if your opponent thinks they can finish you with a brutal swing or stone edge), as well as outspeeding and OHKOing Muk, opposing Marowak (which are typically always slow and bulky), and even Lanturn, all of which can be a problem for the team. Sp. def P2 w/ T-bolt single-handedly locks down the pelipper/kingdra rain core as well as sponging hits from things like Koko and even non-specs Lele. Scarf Lele also comes in pretty clutch with an OHKO on M-Lucario which can otherwise break my team. Koko hasn't been as helpful since I hit the 1800s, but it was definitely solid while laddering up from 1500. I've been thinking about replacing that slot with something like M-Lucario which helps my matchup with opposing celesteela/P2 or blissey cores as well as being a solid answer to the ninetales aurora veil into z-conversion Porygon-Z strategy (252 Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Close Combat vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Porygon-Z through Reflect: 261-309 (162.1 - 191.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO). I think that's about it, but lmk if you have any other questions.

You have to make your page public or else we can't see anything
Sorry, I thought I had changed that, made it to PGL users. Doesn't allow me to make it to everyone. Is their a way to do that? The rating still says 1792 but I'm actually at 1825. Waiting on the update.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, I thought I had changed that, made it to PGL users. Doesn't allow me to make it to everyone. Is their a way to do that? The rating still says 1792 but I'm actually at 1825. Waiting on the update.
The privacy setting cannot go below the overall privacy setting, so if your overall setting is "PGL users" you can't set one page to be completely public.

For the purpose of me checking, "PGL users" is fine. If you want to show it to everyone that's up to you :)

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Time for my end of the season tally! Make sure to click on Season 1 to see my stuff :P

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/I-389-3138-Y/battle/

I fucked up in VGC big time, I was at 1823 but I tried to go for #1 in the US, and instead lost over 100 points rofl. I guess that's what greed gets me! It also made me #33 over all instead of #21. This also means I'm #2 in the U.S. overall.

On the bright side... I WON BATTLE SPOT SPECIAL :D

To go into more detail, the team that got me most of my points was: Magearna / Incineroar / Lunala / Zygarde / Tapu Bulu / Mandibuzz, but I made an improved version later that replaced Tapu Bulu and Mandibuzz with Snorlax and Celesteela.

Last edited:
Finished 1827. Tanked my rating a bit toward the end of the season but /shrug coulda been worse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)