Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Smash 5 SPOILERS btw)

vonFiedler

Ridley is in Smash
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Yeah but as far as commentators need be concerned, only the same number of match-ups will matter. Not a knock on Smash, just the nature of the genre.

Oglemi

red hot like pizza supper
is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Secret Boss Mod
Excited to fucking suplex bitches with incineroar, will probably only do that in my first few matches with him

World of light looks baller, glad it doesn't appear to be cutscene-heavy like subspace.

Piranha plant is probably the best thing to ever happen to this world and I will absolutely shell out extra money for it lol

Excited to fucking suplex bitches with incineroar, will probably only do that in my first few matches with him

World of light looks baller, glad it doesn't appear to be cutscene-heavy like subspace.

Piranha plant is probably the best thing to ever happen to this world and I will absolutely shell out extra money for it lol
Well apparently all you need to do is pre order, no extra money needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)