Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Smash 5 SPOILERS btw)

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah but as far as commentators need be concerned, only the same number of match-ups will matter. Not a knock on Smash, just the nature of the genre.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Excited to fucking suplex bitches with incineroar, will probably only do that in my first few matches with him

World of light looks baller, glad it doesn't appear to be cutscene-heavy like subspace.

Piranha plant is probably the best thing to ever happen to this world and I will absolutely shell out extra money for it lol

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Excited to fucking suplex bitches with incineroar, will probably only do that in my first few matches with him

World of light looks baller, glad it doesn't appear to be cutscene-heavy like subspace.

Piranha plant is probably the best thing to ever happen to this world and I will absolutely shell out extra money for it lol
Well apparently all you need to do is pre order, no extra money needed.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
you get piranha plant as long as you buy and register the game before january 31st

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
13 days boys
anyways, the music in this game is so far complete flames, this one specifically
i love how they acknowledge more fire emblem games, let alone genealogy of the holy war,
but i find it funny that the one song they choose to remix is the one when arvis kills sigurd and his army by burning them alive

Last edited:
13 days boys
anyways, the music in this game is so far complete flames, this one specifically
i love how they acknowledge more fire emblem games, let alone genealogy of the holy war, but i find it funny that the one song they choose to remix is (spoilers ahead) the one when arvis kills sigurd and his army by burning them alive
You can actually hide spoilers, you tard (though I knew of this plot point anyway).

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
You can actually hide spoilers, you tard (though I knew of this plot point anyway).
well i figured that since it's practically a meme and literally no one even knows of FE 4 i thought it would be alright
i did fix it tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)