Pet Mod Super Smash Stereotypes - It's Joever

We wanted Tera in Gen 9 SSS. But super Shedinja is the Bug/Ghost slot. What should we do?

• Implement Terastilization, but redo Bug/Ghost.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Keep Bug/Ghost, do not implement Terastilization.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tapler

Coral Bitch
is a Top Social Media Contributor
Getting my sub review done early this time around because I'm free rn, might update later for new shit if I feel like it.

ViZar:
:druddigon: Drakotomy (Stereotypes)
Just a dope Regenerator pivot, not much else to say.

:audino: Silvino-Fairy (Fusion Evolution UU)
I think you're really overselling this. At the current power level base is going to be pretty bad next to the other 17 Fairies we get down the line and even mega is going to struggle next to other megas. It may have good defensive stats, but a combination of Wish being its only recovery and its lack of a usable ability in singles (for both base and mega) really screws it over.

:falinks: Cyknight (Restrictions)
This one's always been funny to me, it hits hard but has a poor offensive typing that eventually left it outclassed in its home mod. It's cool for now but it's going to be hard to avoid stepping on its toes later on imo.

Cratersmash:
:silvally: Silvally-Dragon (Alternatium)
Probably going to pass on it because it's in Melee but this is a good sub, does its funny setup or defensive sets well.

Low-Key:
:zamazenta-crowned: Heraleo (Stereotypes)
Funny Rocker but seems a bit too easy to chip down for my liking. Idt it can be bad though.

PalpitoadChamp:
:copperajah: Copperajah (Random Dex)
Random Dex mons = Natdex mons, Natdex's Gen 8 mons = normal Gen 8 mons, and normal Copper is uh... bad. Really bad. I'll be honest, if you just really want a Copperajah in there aren't many good ones going around rn, but maybe look into Megamax's take on it. It gives base the spice it needs to make it viable and also comes with a really funny mega.

:aromatisse: Aromatisse (ViAbilities)
This one's actually pretty ok, mostly thanks to Healer + Lefties becoming a shitty bootleg Poison Heal. Probably suffers from similar issues to Silvino-Fairy though, and is worse as a cleric because it lacks pivoting.

G-Luke:
:unknown: Yuga Aoyama (Crossover Chaos EX)
Seems a bit underwhelming beyond the niche of priority immunity tbh. Stats + movepool + typing give me Gardevoir vibes but it has a pivot move instead of goated Trace. Also, on an unrelated note, that custom ability is stupidly broken in doubles lol.

:melmetal: Melmetal (Perfect Galar)
I love this mon. Definitely weaker than normal Melm (normal was too strong for PG's power level), but changed in ways that spice it up rather than strictly nerfing it. It's a very fun mid-speed Steel-type breaker while also having insane physical bulk to let it come in, seems super fun.

DuoM2:
:igglybuff: Baloon (Roulettemons)
Kinda like Dragon Silv for me in that I like it but would prefer it if a mon that hasn't been in a previous Smash Mods got a chance instead. Also, I should mention that I agree, it doesn't seem problematic at all to me.

Yoshiblaze:
:druddigon: Druddigon (Sylvemons)
Druddigon in general is an underrated mon and the buffs here are cool, but losing its niche as a Mold Breaker Rocker really hurts, and I don't think the Sylve buffs make up for that. Seems like it's going to struggle over time.

:primeape: Primötunn (Missing Links)
Another mon that feels underwhelming to me, with really bad stats and nothing to make up forthem. Even Prankster sucks here considering it doesn't have the tools to abuse it particularly well imo.

:manectric: Silicyon (Generation X)
I adore this mon, if I weren't voting for Mytheon (similar playstyle) it would be my first Steel pick for sure. Not the strongest thing around, but in a slower meta, it can definitely do some damage.

leafsaber47:
:klinklang: Klinklang (Sylvemons)
Funny Shift Gear sweeper, definitely way stronger than in vanilla. Seems like it still suffers from the lack of coverage unless I'm missing something, but honestly, that's a good thing, as it balances out its 150bp Gear Grinds and makes it easier to add checks for it down the line as needed.

:unknown: Ch'en (Crossover Chaos)
This is a Gen 8 CC mon rather than a CCV2 mon, right? P sure V2's illegal because pastgen. Regardless, this mon seems way too strong to me. That's largely due to its signature move, 150BP STAB with virtually no downside, and unlike Sylve Klinklang where the mon is balanced around that, it has a billion coverage moves to support the move, not to mention DD, SD, and PShot in the back. It’s honestly a great case study on the effects of CC prioritizing flavour over anything else, but that’s a bad thing here. Aight, I misread that the signature move was a monocrit and it’s not, mon’s just kind of a boring and generic offensive Dragon then. My bad.

Rasdanation:
:haxorus: Haxorus (Bust a Move)
This one actually looks p cool with Dragon Hammer and maybe funny Rock Smash. It’s hard to say how strong it is but it’s definitely an interesting pick.

:alcremie: Alcremie (Double Trouble)
Yeah idk about this mon. It’s in Melee, which has a similar power level to this mod so far, and is fairly divisive over there. A couple people swear by it but I think it’s pretty awful, its only niche is being a cleric and it does that badly.

Revenge of Depressed Gay:
:perrserker: Perrserker (Optimons)
Lycanserker Jr. is a solid Tough Claws mon, and probably a better physical Steel breaker than Cyknight, but I’m just not really feeling it. A very good sub that I don’t like.

:dracovish: Dracodraco (Fusion Evolution)
THE SAND RUSH WITH NO SAND!!! Doesn’t seem problematic in Sand but seems pretty bad outside of Sand, and considering we have no setter, idt this is the play.

:sylveon: Sylveon (ViAbilities)
Fuck ViAbilities Run Away, it single-handedly killed its home mod and is extremely obnovious in Melee. Moving on.

Squawkerz:
:clefable: Anti-Clefable (Doppelgangers)
Offensive Clefable retains all of Clefable’s obnoxious qualities but is now offensive. Great.

:alcremie-gmax: Alcremie (Megamax)
Base is awful, mega’s a bit underwhelming if I’m remembering right from the two times I saw it being used post-buff but should be decent here.

:goodra: Goodra (ViAbilities)
I like this one. It’s nothing too out-of-the-ordinary, but a fat Fairy-immune Dragon is pretty cool early on, and Goodra’s one of those mons that’s always some degree of viable imo.

Ema Skye:
:celesteela: Celesteela (Clean Slate)
I’m 90% sure this is being vetoed because Clean Slate is entirely a Gen 7 mod, but I‘ll talk about it regardless. Gravity on the switch is cool but it gets screwed by the way Smash works. If Gravity being a weather and extended by Metal Powder is entirely tied to the ability, then eww custom weather, 4 is already more than enough imo. If it’s just a change to the field condition itself, then in Smash, it just summons normal Gravity with no option to extend it, which also kinda sucks for it, as having those extra turns is a big deal for any field condition and Gravity doesn’t change things up enough to really stand a chance without them like something like Trick Room does.

Regic Boat:
:regidrago: Regidrago (Perfect Galar)
Even though it‘s a fairly slow-moving mod, Perfect Galar does a great job on nearly every mon it touches, and this is no exception. You forgot to mention that its ability also comes with 1.3x Strong Jaw, but yeah, it’s a dope mon and a good sub, even if it is a breaker that falls at Heatmor’s speed tier.

:silvally: Silvally-Steel (Sylvemons)
This thing has some pretty crazy stats for a Steel with Recover, though being locked to a Memory balances it out well. Weird mon, but not a bad one.

:zacian: Zacian (Perfect Galar)
Remember how I said PG did a great job on nearly every mon it touched? This is one of the few exceptions, it’s a nutty SD mon without much in the way of counters. Arguably broken in its home mod, which makes it concerning to me here.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:copperajah:
Pokemon: Copperajah
Mod of Origin: Random Dex
Type: Steel
Abilities: Sheer Force (H: Heavy Metal)
Stats: 122 / 130 / 69 / 80 / 69 / 30 (BST: 500)
Notable Moves: Body Press, Body Slam, Brick Break, Curse, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Heat Crash, Heavy Metal, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Outrage, Play Rough, Power Whip, Protect, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Superpower, Taunt, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt
Description: Random Rex is going to be my go to mod to sub from. This pokemon has decent bulk, a good defensive type, good Att, & some nice coverage. Also has stealth rock whirlwind.
I think Copperajah is a bit too weak for the mod, but I implore you to look for other more interesting options like Megamax Copperajah or probably (not sure) SylveMons Copperajah.

:ss/zacian:
Name: Zacian
Origin: Perfect Galar
Type:

Abilities: Intrepid Sword* (When attacking, always crits against a pokemon that has Dynamaxed.)
Stats: 92 | 130 | 95 | 90 | 95 | 108 (610 BST)
Notable Moves: +Behemoth Blade* (40 BP, +1 Priority, Fairy Type) -Psychic Fangs, -Psycho Cut
Description: it uh, dos hyper offense stuff. with swords dance, its a 130 attack 108 speed mon yknow. keeping itself pretty balanced by not having a way to deal with Poison types, without psychic fangs or psycho cut. its ability is also pretty useless outside of Perfect Galar, where Dynamax is OU legal and balanced. overall its a swords dance sweeper.
On the flip side this Pokémon is immensely powerful and is very much broken even in its home mod. Its definitely getting vetoed so I suggest replacement

Doing the good old 24 Hour Warning, so wrap stuff up!

Tapler

Coral Bitch
Steel: Melmetal (PG), Regirock (FTv3), Klinklang (Sylve)
Dragon: Mytheon (YBv2), Goodra (ViA), Dracodraco (FEv6)
Fairy: Alcremie (Megamax), Aromatisse (ViA), Kokovoir (FEUU)

Last edited:

Haxorus (Bust A Move), Silvally-Dragon (Alternatium), Mytheon (PKMN YB V2)

Kokovoir (FEUU), Alcremie (Megamax), Aromatisse (ViAbilities)

Regirock (Fresh Takes V3), Anti-Clefable (Doppelganger), Melmetal (Perfect Galar)

G-Luke

Ch'en (Crossover Chaos v2), Regidrago (Perfect Galar), DracoDraco (Fusion Evolution v7)
Aromatisse (ViAbilities), Kokovoir (FEUU), Alcremie (Megamax)
Anti-Clefable (Doppelgangers), Regirock (Fresh Takes v3), Perrserker (OptiMons)

G-Luke

Pokemon-Go-Shiny-Eevee.png.jpg

MYTHEON SLAYS THE COMPETITION!

110 HP / 95 Atk / 65 Def / 60 SpA / 65 SpD / 130 Spe [BST: 525]

Pressure / Tough Claws

melmetal_evolution_pokemon1.jpg

MELMETAL BASHES ITS WAY THROUGH!

125 HP / 123 Atk / 123 Def / 80 SpA / 65 SpD / 84 Spe [BST: 600]

Iron Fist

1631385727452.png

KOKOVOIR TRACES A PATH TO VICTORY!

69 HP / 110 Atk / 75 Def / 110 SpA / 100 SpD / 120 Spe [BST: 584]

E-Copy
Next slate will be Dark, Psychic, Fighting and drops tonight, in the meantime discuss your winners!

Tapler

Coral Bitch
1631927370975.png

Pokemon: Salaos
Mod of Origin: Generation X
Stats: 75 / 85 / 90 / 110 / 130 / 90 [BST: 580]
Typing:

Ability: Heatproof

Viable Moves:
- Dragon Tail
- Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Eyes of Chaos, Flamethrower, Hidden Power, Scald, Sludge Bomb
- Amnesia, Calm Mind, Recover, Toxic, Toxic Spikes
Movepool can be found here.
|
| 80 bp | 100% acc | 16pp
Uses user's SpD stat as SpA in damage calculation.
Priority: 0 | Targets one adjacent mon
Even though I never participated in it, I consider Generation X to be one of the most underrated mods of Gen 8, perhaps second only to Break This Team. Salaos was one of the mod's final mons but it's also one of its most interesting, a great special wall that's rewarded for its bulk investment with a special STAB Body Press. Toxic Spikes give purely-defensive sets some good utility, though it can also set up with Calm Mind, or even Amnesia if you want to go all-out on Eyes of Chaos. Definitely one of the most interesting takes on a bulky Dark that I've seen in a while.

:ss/necrozma:
Pokemon: Necrozma
Mod of Origin: Z-Revival
Stats: 97 / 107 / 101 / 127 / 89 / 79 [BST: 600]
Typing:

Ability: Prism Armor

Viable Moves:
- Earthquake, Knock Off
- Burning Light, Earth Power, Heat Wave, Meteor Beam
- Autotomize, Calm Mind, Dragon Dance, Moonlight, Stealth Rock
Movepool = Necrozma's Movepool + Burning Light
|
| 80 bp | 100% acc | 24pp
Physical when Attack > Special Attack. Hits Dark type pokemon super effectively.
Priority: 0 | Targets one adjacent mon
Necrozma is a very cool mon, but it's always been held back by some severe 4MSS. Thankfully, Burning Light is here to alleviate that, making it into the versatile menace it was always meant to be. The fact that STAB + 1 coverage move can basically cover everything you'd want it to makes it way easier to get away with committing your other two slots to Meteor Beam + Autotomize or DD + Moonlight or SR + Beam or CM + Moonlight, making for a much more effective mon overall, not to mention the fact that it will probably bypass a number of prominent Psychic checks down the line.

Pokemon: Sir Pass'd
Mod of Origin: Fusion Evolution Alpha
Stats: 101 / 127 / 92 / 54 / 71 / 92 [BST: 537]
Typing:

Ability: Chivalry (Defiant but it also raises Speed by 1 stage when triggered)

Viable Moves:
- Close Combat, Earthquake, First Impression, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Rock Slide, U-Turn
- Final Gambit
- Defog, Swords Dance
Movepool = Passimian's Movepool + Sirfetch'd's Movepool
This mon may look unassuming at a glance, but it dominated in FE Alpha. That was partially because of its insane matchup spread vs Alpha's meta but this thing is also just a great mon regardless, with the perfect stats and movepool for Scarfed or Banded sets. Its First Impressions are some solid priority that's strong enough to be effective but not strong to the point of being overbearing this early on in the mod. It's also worth mentioning its ability, which makes it incredibly hard for Intimidaters to come in and allows it to dominate teams if you're crazy enough to risk switching it into a Defog. It’s the ultimate revenge-killer and so much more, which is why it deserves in.

Last edited:
chesspiece never existed. you never saw it. (it'll probably come back for normal type slate :blobthumbsup: )

Pokemon: Carvanha (no benefit from Eviolite)
Mod of Origin: Random Pool 0
Stats: 75/75/88/110/45/100 (BST: 493
Type:

Abilities: Steely Spirit / Pressure
Movepool:
(+) Anchor Toss*
(-) Agility, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Blizzard
Custom Elements:
Anchor Toss- Anchor Shot but Special.
Description: Carvanha is from my very own solomod. Carvanha is capable of trapping and whittling down bulky pokemon with a combination of Steely Spirit Anchor Toss, Taunt, Toxic, Dark Pulse, or coverage moves like Hydro Pump or Ancient Power. That second coverage move being Ancient Power is because Carvanha has virtually no coverage unless you want to use something like based Mud Slap. Its other weakness is its horrible special bulk.

Pokemon: Goku
Mod of Origin: Crossover Chaos Expanded
Stats: 90/100/90/100/90/100 (BST: 570)
Type:

Abilities: Gluttony / Competitive
Movepool:
Physical- Bite, Blaze Kick, Circle Throw, Close Combat, Dragon Rush, Dragon Fist*, Drain Punch, Double-Edge, Extreme Speed, Fire Punch, Fly, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Ice Punch, Karate Chop, Mach Punch, Outrage, Play Rough, Seismic Toss, Sky Attack, Throat Chop, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt
Special- Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Dazzling Gleam, Discharge, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Kamehameha*, Vacuum Wave
Status- Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Defog, Double Team, Dragon Dance, Instant Transmission*, Light Screen, Meditate, Protect, Reflect, Thunder Wave, Toxic
Custom Elements:
Dragon Fist- Meteor Mash but Dragon
Kamehameha- Fighting, Special, 100 BP, 90% Acc, 16 Max PP, type changes to user's secondary type if applicable
Instant Transmission- Normal, Status, 64 Max PP, switches user out
Description: Goku is a well rounded wallbreaker on both attacking stats, but he will potentially use special sets more often thanks to competitive, allowing him to block defog. He can also use Defog himself. In addition, he can set up with Bulk Up, Calm Mind, or Dragon Dance. Not much else to say, but he does have one legal mega (out of 5 total), but it will probably be banned for being too strong.

Pokemon: Goku-Super-Saiyan-4 (mega evolves using Gokunite-O)
Stats: 90/150/100/115/100/125 (BST: 680) it even gains +110 base stats, look how broken it is!
Type:

Abilities: Stamina
Movepool: same as Goku
Custom Elements: same as Goku
Description: when the 150/125 physical offense hits.

Pokemon: Machamp-India
Mod of Origin: Nativemons
Stats: 80/120/80/65/85/75 (BST: 505)
Type:

Abilities: Sheer Force / No Guard / Serene Grace
Movepool:
(+) Agility, Zen Headbutt, Spirit Break, Sacred Fire, Future Sight, Psychic, Teleport
(-) Heavy Slam, Stone Edge, Rock Slide
Description: A physical Psychic type!? Machamp-India has three great abilities, with all three buffing Zen Headbutt, its primary STAB. While it loses out on its Rock coverage, it gains the strong Sacred Fire, further boosted by Sheer Force and Serene Grace.

Last edited:
1631932315771.png

Pokemon: Euclid
Mod of Origin: GPT2MONS
Stats: 105 / 125 / 90 / 100 / 90 / 80
Type:

Abilities: Cherish Coat (If this Pokemon gets hit by a Status move, it fails and it gets +1 Speed.) / Rattled (HA)
Notable Moves: Quiver Dance, Dark Pulse, Moonlight, Nasty Plot, Flash Cannon, Moonblast, Psychic, Flip Turn, Trick, Defog, Hydro Pump, Surf, Scald, Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Waterfall, Liquidation, Iron Tail, Zen Headbutt, Payback, Rest, Sleep Talk, Substitute
Moonblast, Moonlight, Recycle, Nasty Plot, Spite, Defog, Fling, Ember, Tail Whip, Disable, Quick Attack, Gust, Confuse Ray, Ingrain, Flash Cannon, Take Down, Stockpile, Hone Claws, Quiver Dance, Light Screen, Hail, Thrash, Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Psychic Terrain, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Safeguard, Rest, Snore, Protect, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Attract, Rain Dance, Whirlpool, Facade, Swift, Dive, Brine, Payback, Fling (yes it puts some moves in there twice, blame rng,) Guard Swap, Wonder Room, Magic Room, Round, Body Slam, Hydro Pump, Surf, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Earthquake, Psychic, Waterfall, Substitute, Reversal, Endure, Sleep Talk, Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, Trick, Skill Swap, Iron Defense, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Scald, Liquidation, Flip Turn, Scale Shot
Description: Here's my Solomods submission for this slate. Even though it has a pretty huge attack stat, it wants to be a very versatile special attacker, as it gets a ton of coverage options to use against threatening Pokemon. Dark is a great STAB type for neutral coverage but Dark Pulse being only 80 base power really compounds with that lack of immediate power, but Cherish Coat is a great utility that can block a lot of stuff, like Toxic, Thunder Wave, or even Defog. You also get a Speed boost which can help out your lackluster base 80 Speed tier, especially notable for its Quiver Dance sets that will appreciate being able to outspeed some pretty fast Pokemon that would normally block its attacks.

Yoshiblaze

ye
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
:sm/machamp:
Pokémon: Machamp (and Mega Machamp)
Mod of Origin: Missing Links
Stats: 90/130/80/65/85/55 -> 90/160/115/65/130/45
Type:

Abilities: Guts / No Guard / Steadfast (HA) -> Technician
Movepool: Machamp movepool + Mach Punch, Force Palm, Laser Focus, Flame Wheel, Storm Throw, Circle Throw
Description: Remember when I said Missing Links didn't have anything interesting until we got to Fighting and Psychic? Well, here we are. Alolan Primeape is cool, but probably a little too weak for the meta, so here's that Fighting-type I was talking about. The base form isn't special, it's just Machamp with Mach Punch and Circle Throw, but the Mega is the cool part. With Technician and Storm Throw, Machamp has a terrifying 135 BP STAB move that ignores defense boosts and Attack drops to spam, allowing it to be a terrifying wallbreaker when combined with its massive 160 BP. This plus other options in Mach Punch, Knock Off, Rock Tomb/Blast, Bulk Up, and Ice Punch all make Machamp a pain for defensive Pokémon to deal with, especially with its great 90/115/130 bulk. It is pretty easy to wear down since it lacks recovery outside of RestTalk, but otherwise, it's a powerful, fun to use wallbreaker.
Beats: Mytheon
Can't switch into but Beats after: Shaymin, Heatmor, Melmetal
Loses to: Slowcone, Kokovoir

:sm/thievul:
Pokémon: Thievul (+ its Mega)
Mod of Origin: Megas for All
Stats: 70/58/58/87/92/90 -> 70/58/68/137/112/110
Type:

Abilities: Run Away / Unburden / Stakeout (HA) -> Sleight of Hand
Moves: Thievul movepool + Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Moonlight, Spirit Break
Sleight of Hand - This Pokemon's contact moves become special and non-contact

Description: Mega Thievul is a super cool take on a special sweeper thanks to its very interesting ability in Sleight of Hand, which gives it some interesting options to abuse after getting a Nasty Plot up. The most notable is a special Knock Off, one of the strongest special Dark moves in the game, but there's also Sucker Punch and Play Rough, not to mention its useful new coverage in Focus Blast and the ever reliable Parting Shot for pivoting sets. It is a bit weak without a boost, however.
Beats: Slowcone
Can't switch into but Beats after: Heatmor, Melmetal, Shaymin
Loses to: Mytheon (Can't switch in), Kokovoir

:sm/deoxys-defense:
Pokémon: Deoxys-Defense
Mod of Origin: Ubermons
Stats: 50/70/160/90/160/70
Type:

Abilities: Pressure
Notable Moves: Deoxys movepool + Topsy-Turvy, minus Spikes, Nasty Plot, Superpower, Extreme Speed, Magic Coat, Taunt, Focus Blast, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Agility
Description: We don't have anything with great special bulk so far, so here's Deoxys-Defense. It did unfortunately get nerfed because of its pesky Uber cousins, but with a slight SpA buff and a cool new option in Topsy-Turvy, Deoxys-D can still find a place in this meta. It can set rocks, Calm Mind up, hit like a truck with Psycho Boost, Trick opposing walls, pivot with Teleport, basically anything it wants.
Beats: Depends on the set
Loses to: Depends on the set

Last edited:
Pokémon: Cadbunny
Mod of Origin: Duomod
Stats: 90 | 50 | 90 | 100 | 90 | 90 (510 BST)
Type:

Abilities: Regenerator
Notable Moves: Agility, Apple Tree*, Cleansing Waters*, Clear Beam*, Dark Pulse, Dewy Flowers*, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Frustration, Knock Off, Moonblast, Nibble Away*, Pitfall*, Protect, Reductive Bash*, Rest, Substitute, Toxic, Vibrant Light*, Wish (Assurance, Thief)
Apple Tree: Grass, Status, 24 PP, Heals User by 70%, Target by 30%.
Cleansing Waters: Water, Special, 90 BP, 16 PP, 100 Accuracy, 1.5x power if target has a status ailment.
Clear Beam: Steel, Special, 70 BP, 32 PP, 100 Accuracy, Dos not factor type effectiveness.
Dewy Flowers: Grass, Status, 32 PP, Heal's the user's side every turn. Entry Hazard.
Nibble Away: Bug, Physical, 70 BP, 32 PP, Can't miss, removes dewy flowers from opponent's side.
Pitfall: Ground, Physical, 100 Accuracy, 32 PP, dos 1 damage. if target is KO'd by this move, user's attack is maximized.
Reductive Bash: Dark, Physical, 100 Accuracy, 8 PP, More power the fewer PP this move has.
Vibrant Light: Fairy, Status, 16 PP, Next Turn, User Recovers 25% of its HP, all statuses removed.
Description: in a bit

:ss/zamazenta:
Pokémon: Zamazenta
Mod of Origin: Alternatium
Stats: 80 | 95 | 110 | 70 | 75 | 115 (545 BST)
Type:

Abilities: Intimidate
Notable Moves: Zamazenta's Movepool + Recover, U-Turn, Behemoth Bash* (100 BP, -3 priority, steel, 16 PP, lowers attack harshly on contact with the user before it moves.), Earthquake, King's Shield, Moonlight, Snarl* (80 BP, Same everything else.), Stealth Rock
Description: A very neat mon, beeing able to set up rocks, but beeing quite frail on the special side. it also has Recover, and is able to pivot out with U-Turn. and it might also be able to use King's Shield effectively. maybe a Heatmor switch-in? idk

:ss/reuniclus:
Pokémon: Reuniclus-Mega
Mod of Origin: Megas For All V5
Stats: 110 | 65 | 105 | 165 | 105 | 40
Type:

Abilities: Power Fist* (Contact moves become special.)
Notable Moves: Recover, Psychic, Psyshock, Teleport, Drain Punch, Knock Off
Description: replacement for base M4A reuniclus. honestly its certainly alot better. having more utility, along with beeing stronger i think? it also has knock off to hit ghost types and generally be good. drain punch lets it hit Dark types.

Last edited:

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
:bw/meloetta-pirouette:
Pokémon: Sorrée
Mod of Origin: Restrictions
Stats: 100/128/90/77/77/128
Type: Dark
Abilities: Unnerve
Notable Moves: Meloetta's entire movepool -dexited moves, Notably Knock Off, Close Combat, U-Turn, Trick
Description: Fast and strong speed control option with a good stab Knock. It's mostly held back by its lack of good coverage for fairies and a mediocre ability.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
kingdeedee.png

Pokémon: Kingdeedee
Mod of Origin: FEUU
Stats: 90 / 70 / 70 / 110 / 115 / 65
Type:

Abilities: Final Argument - Summons Psychic Terrain when entering or when leaving field.
Moves: Male Indeedee's + Johtonian Slowking's

Reasoning: Intended for both a reliable terrain setter for supporting its team and a mon that can self-abuse. It hits very hard with Expanding Force, and has a rather interesting option in Future Port + Psychic Terrain in supporting teammates. Its ability, for now, mostly functions as Psychic surge would. However, after more terrains setters are added, this ability means Kingdeedee will essentially always win the competition for setting terrain.

Support sets would likely run Teleport, Slack Off, Expanding Force and some utility or coverage, namely something like Future Sight for utility or coverage to hit the Dark mons. Offensive Sets would likely run Expanding Force, coverage for future Darks, possibly Nasty Plot, and some sets can even try their hands at OTR. Overall it is a very versatile mon, and while not splashable to the point of fitting on any given team, it absolutely nails on the roles it sets out to do.

Last edited:

Ema Skye

Work!

Pokémon: Mapu Bupa
Mod of Origin: FE
Stats: 95 / 90 / 85 / 120 / 93 / 98
Type: Psychic
Abilities: Pau Dancer - When another Pokemon uses a Psychic or dance move, this Pokemon immediately uses that move.
Moves: Oricorio's + Tapu Lele's
Description: FEOU is a hard mod to find stuff for in this mod, but I think this works. It's gonna play a lot like normal Tapu Lele but without Fairy or the terrain boost, but it gets two big things for it that I think are worth the trade: U-Turn and Roost. This ability, while niche, does have some applications, such as copying screens, getting Calm Minds or Quiver Dances to boost, or predicting a Teleport for switch advantage.

:swsh/sirfetch
Pokemon: Sirfetch'd
Mod of Origin: Sylvemons
Type: Fighting
Abilities: Defiant / Knight's Blade / Hasty
Stats: 62 / 135 / 95 / 68 / 82 / 65
Moves: Air Current, Guillotine, Stalwart Sword, Psycho Cut, Shield Slam, Pluck, Mirror Move
Description: If we ever can get Trick Room going, I imagine this is a contender for it. Hasty Meteor Assault gives it 150 BP STAB with no drawback. It's somewhat frail so it won't be able to do this often, but it's a pain to switch into. Sky Attack and Solar Blade are also brutally strong drawback free moves that give it some weird coverage.

Knight's Blade - Boosts the power of sword, cut, slash, and blade moves by 1.5x (List: Psycho Cut, Cut, Slash, Night Slash, Solar Blade, Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Cross Poison, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Fury Cutter, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Razor Shell)
Hasty - This Pokemon's moves don't have to charge up and this Pokemon doesn't have to recharge
Air Current - Summons Air Current
Guillotine - 130 BP Normal. Drops Atk 2 stages after use.
Stalwart Sword - Has a high critical hit ratio and a 30% chance to increase the user’s Def by 1 stage. (Contact, Blade)
Psycho Cut - 70 BP, physical, Psychic. Damages using target's SpDef.
Shield Slam - Steel Body Press
Pluck - Flying Knock Off. If the item can be consumed, the user gains its effects.
Mirror Move - Copies last move used by the opponent and uses it immediately; the move replaces Mirror Move in user's moveset until it switches out

Last edited:

G-Luke

:bw/deoxys-attack:
Pokémon: Deoxys-Attack
Mod of Origin: Ubermons
Stats: 50/130/105/130/105/90
Type:

Ability: Pressure
Notable Moves: Deoxys Movepool -Spikes, -Nasty Plot, -Superpower, -Extreme Speed, -Magic Coat, -Taunt, -Focus Blast, -Drain Punch, -Brick Break, -Agility, +Topsy-Turvy
Description: Deoxys-A is mainly a Osychic type nuke, relying on it's signature move Psycho Boost to do the bulk of its raw damage. Outside of its STAB, its coverage and overall utility is rather barren, with it having no way to SE hit Steels and Dark types outside of Low Kick, therefore giving it some solid potential defensive counterplay.

1E1C1A36-CF1E-44A0-8402-FCD713DE3409.png

Pokemon: Kendo Rappa
Stats: 110/140/100/50/100/50 (550)
Type:

Ability: Iron Fist
Notable Moves: Agility, Brick Break, Bullet Punch, Bulk Up, Body Slam, Body Press, Close Combat, Comet Punch, Darkest Lariat, Dynamic Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Hammer Arm, Heavy Slam, Heat Crash, High Horsepower, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Power-Up Punch, Rock Smash, Sky Uppercut, Superpower, Strength, Thunder Punch, AUM
Description: Kendo is your typical slow bulky Fighting type wallbreaker, sporting superb bulk along with a potent 140 Atk stat. 110/100/100 is excellent for an offensive Pokémon, allowing itto come in easily on resisted hits. It has the option of priority to bully offense, but 50 speed is still a huge hamper for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)