Pet Mod Super Smash Stereotypes - It's Joever

We wanted Tera in Gen 9 SSS. But super Shedinja is the Bug/Ghost slot. What should we do?

• Implement Terastilization, but redo Bug/Ghost.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Keep Bug/Ghost, do not implement Terastilization.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:ss/conkeldurr:
Name: Conkeldurr-Mega
MoO: M4A
Type: Fighting
Ability: Long Reach
Stats: 105 / 190 / 125 / 55 / 85 / 45
Movepool: Conkeldurr's Movepool + Shore Up
Description: The famous conk himself. With good power, decent bulk, recovery, all non-contact move & some utility. However this is at the cost of a mega slot and an item.
The Mega for this Pokémon would be banned btw, just letting you know

Tapler

Coral Bitch
is a Top Social Media Contributor
Sub review time. There aren’t as many subs as the last two slates but that makes sense, monotype mons aren’t super common in mods, and these types in particular are fairly uncommon to see alone. I expect that issue to continue for the next few slates, and to be especially prominent the next one if we keep following Stereotypes (mono-Rock and mono-Flying in one slate, yeesh). Overall though, I’d say this is also the most consistently-good batch of subs so far. Anyways, reviews:

Squawkerz:
:carvanha: Carvanha (Random Pool 0)
Yeah idk about this mon, trapping seems to be the only thing going for it but its lack of bulk and decent-at-best SpA with no way to boost it kind of screws it over there.

:throh: Goku (CCEX)
This one also looks super underwhelming to me in base form; Its stats are pitifully average, its abilities do nothing for it, and its good movepool doesn't really make up for that. On the flip side, its only non-type-changing mega is broken imo, mostly thanks to Dragon Dance.

:machamp: Machamp-India (Nativemons)
A very funny physical attacker that makes good use of its shitty typing for a physical mon, especially with either Sheer Force or Serene Grace to buff up Zen Headbutt and Sacred Fire. I really like this one.

Low-Key:
:unown-question: Euclid (GPT2MONS)
Oh boy, I can't wait to fight flaming anteaters and dragon dogs with my favourite historical mathematician! This mon's weird. It punishes passive mons super hard with its status move immunity and sets up on them with QD + Moonlight, but its stats are pretty underwhelming, which is probably a good thing considering how busted the rest of its kit is. idk/10

Yoshiblaze:
:machamp: Machamp (Missing Links)
Mach Punch Machamp is really cool to begin with, and the mega looks like a crazy breaker. Probably my favourite of the slow Fightings this slate.

:thievul: Thievul (M4A v7)
Base is bad, but it's a Thievul so of course it is. The mega's what matters, and while it's really cool conceptually, its coverage really lets it down. In particular, its inability to touch Fairies really screws it over, making it a really underwhelming pick for your mega slot.

:deoxys-defense: Deoxys-Defense (Ubermons)
Spikes is definitely the biggest loss here, though losing Magic Coat and Taunt hurts too. Otherwise, it's just good old Deo-D. It's not fancy, but it consistently does its job.

Regic Boat:
:bunnelby: Cadbunny (Duomod v2)
Simple Regenerator pivot. Probably just runs AV with Pulse/Flamethrower/EP/Knock or something similar, though Wish is probably a decent option here too.

:zamazenta: Zamazenta (Alternatium)
This one gives me some dollar store Lando-T vibes, but I mean that in the best way, and with its speed tier and Recover further setting it apart, I can see this being a solid addition to the mod.

:reuniclus: Reuniclus (M4A v7)
When I said back in the slate 1 sub review that subbing Metamorphosis Suicune was like subbing a M4A mon that changed type when it mega evolved, I meant that as a negative comparison, not a suggestion. Anyways, because it can't mega, its just a Reuniclus with 2 extra moves, and I don't think either move is particularly valuable for it; at best it gets a Psychic STAB with 10bp higher than Psychic but it often prefers Psyshock anyways so you basically just have natdex Reuniclus here. I do still like it because I adore Reuniclus, but imo if you really want to sub a natdex Reuniclus, swap to the Megas for All V5 version so that it also comes with a cool and legal mega.

Mossy Sandwich:
:meloetta-pirouette: Sorrée (Restrictions)
I actually like this mon more here than in Restrictions, mostly because the existence of megas in Smash means that it can't Knock literally everything into submission. Good pick.

AquaticPanic:
:slowking: Kingdeedee (FEUU)
Funny mon, hits insanely hard with Expanding Force and has some obnoxious Future Sights but is weak enough elsewhere to be balance here, though it's definitely strong for Smash. Probably your Psychic of choice if you want to hard-commit to terrain wars this early on.

Ema Skye:
:tapu-lele: Mapu Bupa (FE v6)
This one looks a bit underwhelming to me unless you hard commit to copying moves, but I don't really like that approach, feels like a matchup fish more than anything else.

:sirfetchd: Sirfetch'd (Sylvemons)
Probably the strongest of the slow Fightings subbed this slate. Hasty is funny but if we're being real it probably goes Knight's Blade instead, and either way it hits REALLY hard, with a pretty decent speed tier to boot. This one scares me a little bit but I'm probably overreacting.

PalpitoadChamp:
:conkeldurr: Conkeldurr (M4A v7)
Idk why Luke wants the mega banned tbh, it's one of the weaker unga-bunga Fighting-type breakers this slate. That said, while the mega doesn't look all that great, base is actually really cool with Shore Up + Flame Orb Guts for status immunity and Knock resistance, allowing it to shit on walls.

G-Luke:
:deoxys-attack: Deoxys-Attack (Ubermons)
Psycho Boost go brrrr. Doesn't do too much else but it doesn't have to, it's just a solid offensive mon that aims to put dents into its switchins and clean up once they're gone. SR in the back is fun too.

:sawk: Kendo Rappa (CCEX)
Honestly, this is probably the least interesting of the many generic slow Fighting breakers subbed this slate. Unless that AUM move is something cool. Seriously though, what is AUM? I checked the original sub of this mon in CCEX and it's listed there too but no description is given .-.
Edit: Duo has confirmed that it just means “All Universal Moves”, so I’m bad, and yeah, boring mon.

Last edited:
:ss/conkeldurr:
Name: Conkeldurr-Mega
MoO: M4A
Type: Fighting
Ability: Long Reach
Stats: 105 / 190 / 125 / 55 / 85 / 45
Movepool: Conkeldurr's Movepool + Shore Up
Description: The famous conk himself. With good power, decent bulk, recovery, all non-contact move & some utility. However this is at the cost of a mega slot and an item.
I deleted this cause of the mega was banned but now isn't so I'm putting it back.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thievul (M4A), Sorrée (Restrictions), Salaos (Gen X)
Machamp (Missing Links), Zamazenta (Alternatium), Sir Pass'd (FEA)
Necrozma (Z-Revival), Kingdeedee (FEUU), Reuniclus (M4A)

Tapler

Coral Bitch
Dark - Salaos (Gen X), Sorrée (Restrictions), Cadbunny (Duomod v2)
Fighting - Sir Pass’d (FEA), Machamp (Missing Links), Conkeldurr (M4A v7)
Psychic - Reuniclus (M4A v5), Machamp-India (Nativemons), Deoxys-Defense (Ubermons)

Dark- Salaos (Generation X), Sorree (Restrictions), Carvanha (Random Pool 0)
Fighting- Machamp (Missing Links), Zamazenta (Alternatium), Sir Pass'd (Fusion Evolution Alpha)
Psychic- Necrozma (Z-Revival), Machamp-India (Nativemons), Reuniclus (Megas For All)

Yoshiblaze

ye
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Dark: Salaos (Gen X), Carvanha (Random Pool 0), Cadbunny (Duomod)
Fighting: Goku (CCEX), Machamp (Missing Links), Conkeldurr (M4A)
Psychic: Machamp-India (Nativemons), Deoxys-Defense (Ubermons), Necrozma (Z-Revival)

G-Luke

Cadbunny (DuoMod2), Salaos (Gen X), Sorrée (Restrictions)
Conkeldurr (M4A), Zamazenta (Alternatium), Machamp (Missing Links)
Machamp-India (Nativemons), Reuniclus (M4A), Deoxys-Attack (Ubermons)

G-Luke

1631927370975.png

SALAOS CRAWLS FROM THE ABYSS

75 HP / 85 Atk / 90 Def / 110 SpA / 130 SpD / 90 Spe [BST: 580]

Heatproof

250-2502365_download-zip-archive-machamp-pokemon-stadium-hd-png.jpg

MACHAMP FLEXES ON ITS FOES!!!

90 HP / 130 Atk / 80 Def / 65 SpA / 85 SpD / 55 Spe [BST: 505]

Guts / No Guard / Steadfast (HA)

90 HP / 160 Atk / 115 Def / 65 SpA / 130 SpD / 45 Spe

Technician

9ce4b517d108170fd912b82af2581947.png

MACHAMP-INDIA ACHIEVES NIRVANA!!!

80 HP / 120 Atk / 80 Def / 65 SpA / 85 SpD / 75 Spe [BST: 505]

Sheer Force / No Guard / Serene Grace (HA)

Congratz to the winners! The next slate will be updated at a respectable hour

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Pokémon: Thuco-Tuco
Mod of Origin: Restrictions
Stats: 120/95/85/65/65/30 (460 BST)
Type:

Abilities: Intimidate/Sturdy/(Sand Spit)
Relevant Moves: Curse, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Slack Off, Spikes, Thousand Arrows, Trick Room
Full Movepool: Ally Switch, Amnesia, Ancient Power, Attract, Bite, Body Slam, Brick Break, Bulldoze, Calm Mind, Confuse Ray, Counter, Crunch, Curse, Defense Curl, Detect, Dig, Double Edge, Dream Eater, Earth Power, Earthquake, Endure, Explosion, Extrasensory, Facade, Fissure, Giga Impact, Gravity, Hone Claws, Hyper Beam, Hypnosis, Imprison, Knock Off, Mud Shot, Mud-Slap, Protect, Psych Up, Quick Guard, Rapid Spin, Reflect, Rest, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Rollout, Round, Sand Attack, Sandstorm, Sand Tomb, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Slack Off, Sleep Talk, Snore, Spikes, Stomping Tantrum, Stone Edge, Substitute, Super Fang, Tackle, Take Down, Taunt, Thief, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Throat Chop, Trick Room, Uproar, Wide Guard, Work Up
Description: FAT

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
We need some more backbone in this meta

:bw/tornadus-therian:
Pokémon: Cummulus
Mod of Origin: Alternatium
Stats: 130/65/65/90/100/100 (540)
Type:

Abilities: Natural Cure
Movepool: Tornadus' movepool + Heal Bell, Roost, Wish, - Nasty Plot
Notable Moves: Hurricane, Heat Wave, U-turn, Roost, Defog, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell
Good Match-ups: Shaymin, Machamp
Meh Match-ups: Melmetal
Bad Match-ups: Kokovoir

Descriptions: Cummulus adds a Status Absorber + Healer, Defogger, specially defensive Tank and potential Wish Passer to the metagame. So far, only Slowclone has Rapid Spin for Hazard Removal, but Slowclone has many other options it wants to run, like Knock Off, Teleport, Status or Set-up and thus Cummulus can free it up with that moveslot. Cummulus also adds a check to Shaymin and the newly added Machamp. Melmetal is more match-up depended since Cummulus can run Heat Wave, but it isn't common. Kokovoir beats it straight up.

:rs/groudon:
Pokémon: Groudon
Mod of Origin: Ubermons
Stats: 90/125/120/100/70/65 (570)
Type:

Abilities: Drought
Movepool: Groudon's movepool - Eruption
Notable Moves: Precipice Blades, Toxic, Lava Plume, Swords Dance, Thunder Wave, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock
Good Match-ups: Mytheon, Melmetal
Meh Match-ups: Slowclone, Machamp, Kokovoir
Bad Match-ups: Shaymin

Descriptions: Similar to its home mod, Groudon is a versatile Pokemon that can set-up Stealth Rock, spread Status or break through slower Pokemon. Currently, there is no Hazard Setter in the meta besides Heatmor, who (in my experience) prefers to run offensive moves and doesn't like to waste a moveslot on Stealth Rock. It checks Mytheon and Melmetal thanks to its good physical bulk and in the latters case, it can straight up loose to Groudon. Kokovoir and Machamp are checked by it when they are physically offensive, but both can beat Groudon with certain moves/sets. Slowclone might seem weird, but Sun weakening Water is helpful and Shaymin is a bad match-up for Groudon.

Last edited:
:ss/skarmory:
Pokémon:Skarmory
Mod of Origin:Micrometa Mafia
Stats:65/90/140/40/70/60
Type:

Abilities:Keen Eye/Rough Skin(Weak Armor)
Movepool:Skarmory's Movepool+U-Turn -Iron Head,Spikes
Notable Moves:Brave Bird,Body Press,Roost,Stealth Rock,Toxic,Taunt,Tailwind,U-Turn
Description:A great physical tank and defensive pivot.Has utility with SR,Toxic,and Tailwind and Rough Skin can be really annoying for physical attackers.

Pokemon: Gigalith (& Mega)
Mod of Origin: Megas For All V7
Type (both):

Stats: 85/135/130/60/80/25 (BST: 515)
Mega Stats: 85/135/160/100/110/25 (BST: 615)
Abilities: Sturdy / Sand Stream / Sand Force
Mega Ability: Solar Core*
Movepool Additions: Skull Bash, Sunny Day, Synthesis, Trick Room
Custom Elements: Solar Core- When in Sun, this pokemon skips the charging turn of 2 turn moves
Description: This sub is in full hope that a sun setter gets added later down the line. Base Gigalith is a sand setter, just like in main, while mega is a sun abuser. Mega can click 1 turn Meteor Beams while in Sun thanks to its ability, allowing it to easily ramp up its Special Attack. Base Gigalith's Sand Stream allows it to enable any future sand abusers, and buffs its Special Defense to high levels.

Pokemon: Swellow
Mod of Origin: AbNormal
Type:

Stats: 60/85/60/75/50/125 (BST: 455)
Abilities: Guts / Scrappy*
Custom Elements:
Scrappy- only affects Fighting moves
Roost- original effects + if used by a pure Flying type, makes the user become Ground type after use
Description: Its an AbNormal sub, so that means there are changes to around half of Swellow's movepool. The notable ones are: Boomburst becomes Flying, so it gains STAB; Double Edge, and the unsnapped Return and Frustration become soild coverage options, and most importantly, Facade becomes Fighting type, so Guts sets can run it to hit Steel types super effectively. Other than that, Swellow plays pretty much the same.

Attract -> Fairy
Baton Pass -> Psychic
Boomburst -> Flying
Captivate -> Fairy
Confide -> Dark
Double Edge -> Steel
Double Team -> Ghost
Echoed Voice -> Flying
Endeavor -> Fighting
Endure -> Fighting
Facade -> Fighting
Focus Energy -> Fighting
Frustration -> Dark
Giga Impact -> Dark
Growl -> Fairy
Hidden Power -> Fairy
Hyper Beam -> Dark
Laser Focus -> Fighting
Mimic -> Psychic
Natural Gift -> Grass
Protect -> Psychic
Quick Attack -> Electric
Rage -> Dark
Refresh -> Psychic
Return -> Fairy
Round -> Flying
Secret Power -> Psychic
Sleep Talk -> Psychic
Snore -> Psychic
Substitute -> Poison
Supersonic -> Electric
Swagger -> Dark
Swift -> Fairy
Whirlwind -> Flying
Work Up -> Fairy

Pokemon: Crocodile
Mod of Origin: Crossover Chaos EX
Type:

Stats: 110/96/82/96/82/82 (BST: 538)
Abilities: Sand Stream / Sand Veil / Sand Rush
Movepool: Desert Prison*, Earth Power, Scorching Sands, Giga Drain, Night Slash, Knock Off, Air Slash, Psycho Cut, Poison Jab, Cross Poison, U-turn, Drain Punch, Aerial Ace, Hurricane, Sandstorm, Shore Up, Toxic Spikes, Recover, Swords Dance
Custom Elements: Desert Prison- Ground, Physical, 75 BP, 100% Acc, 16 Max PP. Disables all of the opponents Water type moves, and removes the opponent's Water type, if applicable.
Description: How could I pass up a chance to sub a One Piece character, especially one that i think is well represented (not you, robin). Crocodile is all about sand. He can both set and abuse sand, either with sand rush, or a boosted Shore Up. Besides sand, Crocodile has a versatile movepool, including setup, a pivoting move, and toxic spikes.

Last edited:

Tapler

Coral Bitch
:ss/sudowoodo:
Pokemon: Petriwoodo
Mod of Origin: The Complete Pokedex Project v4
Stats: 115 / 130 / 115 / 40 / 80 / 20 [BST: 500]
Typing:

Abilities: Sturdy / Rock Head / Sap Sipper

Viable Moves:
- Earthquake, Fire Punch, Hammer Arm, Head Smash, Ice Punch, Sucker Punch, Wood Hammer
- don't
- Bulk Up, Stealth Rock
Movepool = Sudowoodo's Movepool + Bulk Up, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam
A Sudowoodo evolution that keeps what makes Sudo so funny but fixes its one major issue: its stat spread. The huge buffs to its physical bulk and attack allow it to properly abuse its great physical movepool for the first time, playing as an almost Glastrier-like bulky attacker that spams Head Smashes, with enough coverage in the back to keep the rest of its set unpredictable.

:ss/pidgeot:
Pokemon: Elbalfatross
Mod of Origin: Blindsided
Stats: 70 / 109 / 105 / 80 / 75 / 101 [BST: 540]
Typing:

Abilities: Pickup / Fluffy

Viable Moves:
- Body Press, Flip Turn
- Oblivion Wing
- Acid Armor, Defog, Roost, Toxic
Movepool here.
I feel like we need some more defense rn, but mono-Rock doesn't lend itself well to defensive mons and Sandaconda is the only option from all of Metamorphasis that would properly represent the mod, so my Flying rep had to be my fat sub, and Elbalfatross literally has "fat" in the name, so of course I had to pick it. Its stats + Fluffy might seem insane, but its movepool is extremely limited, restricting it to a defensive utility role unless you want to go with Acid Press. That said, even at 80 SpA, bulky Oblivion Wing isn't something you want to sleep on.

:ss/sandaconda:
Pokemon: Sandaconda
Mod of Origin: Metamorphosis
Stats: Base Form - 92 / 107 / 125 / 65 / 70 / 51 [BST: 510]
Uncoiled Form - 92 / 127 / 71 / 65 / 70 / 125 [BST: 550]
Typing:

Abilities: Sand Spit / Sand Veil / Natural Cure

Viable Moves:
- Crunch, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Scale Shot, Slither Strike, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch
- eh
- Coil, Glare, Stealth Rock
Movepool = Sandaconda's Movepool + Crunch, Slither Strike, Sucker Punch
|
| 60 bp | 100% acc | 32pp
User switches out after damaging the target. If used by Sandaconda, it transforms into Sandaconda-Uncoiled for the rest of the match.
Priority: 0 | Contact | Targets one adjacent mon
Sandaconda is the only mon in Metamorphosis to not change type with its form change, so unless Metamorph sees a revival, it's also the only mon we can bring into Smash that will take that mod's gimmick with it. Thankfully, Sandaconda is also the single coolest mon in Metamorph. It starts out in a fatter version of its already-bulky base-form, which is great for supporting its team with Stealth Rocks (we still don't have a Rocker lol) or Glares or Sandstorm. However, upon pivoting out, it transforms into a much faster and much more threatening attacker, making for an incredibly unique dynamic, and the perfect offensive Rocker for faster builds.

Last edited:
Pokemon: Regolord
MoO: Break This Team
Type: Ground
Stats: 50 / 70 / 180 / 95 / 110 / 65
Abilities: Shield Dust/Sand Veil (H: Sand Force)
Important Moves: Body Press, Earth Power, Meteor Beam, Power Gem, Moonblast, Stealth Rock, Cosmic Power, Shore Up
Ally Switch, Ancient Power, Attract, Body Slam, Body Press, Brick Break, Bulldoze, Calm Mind, Captivate, Charge Beam, Charm, Confide, Confusion, Cosmic Power, Counter, Curse, Dazzling Gleam, Dig, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Earth Power, Earthquake, Endure, Energy Ball, Expanding Force, Facade, Flash, Fling, Frustration, Future Sight, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Gravity, Guard Swap, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, High Horsepower, Hyper Beam, Imprison, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Magic Room, Meteor Beam, Mimic, Moonblast, Mud Shot, Mud-Slap, Nasty Plot, Natural Gift, Power Gem, Power Swap, Protect, Psybeam, Psych Up, Psychic, Psychic Terrain, Psycho Cut, Psyshock, Psywave, Rain Dance, Recycle, Reflect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Role Play, Round, Safeguard, Sand Tomb, Sand-Attack, Sandstorm, Scorching Sands, Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Shock Wave, Shore Up, Signal Beam, Skill Swap, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Snore, Solar Beam, Stealth Rock, Stomping Tantrum, Stone Edge, Stored Power, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Superpower, Swagger, Swift, Tackle, Take Down, Taunt, Telekinesis, Thief, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Torment, Trick, Trick Room, Uproar, Wonder Room, Zen Headbutt
Description: Bulky ground that isn't as dumb as Thuco-Tuco

G-Luke

:ss/Hippowdon:
Pokémon: Hippowdon
Mod of Origin: Random Dex
Stats: 108 HP / 112 Atk / 118 Def / 68 SpA / 72 SpD / 47 Spe
Type:

Abilities: Sand Stream | HA: Sand Force
Movepool: Hippowdon's movepool
Notable Moves: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Body Press, Stone Edge, Toxic, Slack Off, Whirlwind

A VIABLE RANDOM DEX MON. Yes, its just NatDex Hippowdon. That might be boring to most, but I only care how good mons are, and Hippo is goood. It rivals Slowclone as a physical wall, but offers much different form of utility (phazing, weather, Stealth Rock, Volt Switch blocking). Its in general a great addition to the metagame.

:ss/silvally-flying:
Pokémon: Silvally-Flying
Mod Of Origin: Alternatium
Stats: 95 / 105 / 95 / 95 / 115 / 95
Type:

Abilities:
RKS System* (Changes Ability based on typing. Specifically Sand Stream for this form.)
Movepool: Silvally-Flying's movepool + Recover, Stealth Rock, Nasty Plot, Stone Edge, Shadow Sneak, Earthquake, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Wild Charge, Psychic, Triple Axel, Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Thunder, Taunt, Knock Off, Superpower, Hurricane, Multi-Attack* (Now changes type based on form, not on Memory.)

Silvally-Flying plays like the Talonflame of old, only with a fair bit more Attack, coverage, more bulk but no secondary typing, and less speed.
Atm Silvally-Flying would admittedly bully most of the Pokémon in the mod so far, but it has its own fair share of drawbacks that only become more apparent when newer stuff are added.

Last edited:
:ss/gigalith:
Pokémon: Gigalith
Mod of Origin: Sylvemons
Stats: 85 | 135 | 130 | 60 | 80 | 25
Type:

Abilities: Sturdy | Sand Stream | Sand Force (HA)
Movepool: Gigalith's movepool + Recrystallize, Mud-Slap*, Storm Strike, Rollout*, Meteor Shower, All-Terrain Blast
Notable Moves: Earthquake, Recrystallize, Stealth Rock, Storm Strike, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Explosion
Description: Gigalith, but with recovery and a 100 BP rock move that DOESN'T miss. it has utility, and an offensive presence. its also very bulky, having its spdef be boosted by sand.

:ss/marowak:
Pokémon: Marowak
Mod of Origin: Sylvemons
Stats: 60 | 80 | 110 | 50 | 80 | 45
Type:

Abilities: Rock Head | Scrappy* (Now ignores all type immunities. ex: Ground can hit Flying, Dragon can hit Fairy etc, but for neutral damage.) | Battle Armor (HA)
Movepool: Marowak's movepool + Fissure*, Mud-Slap*, Double Kick*, Incinerate*, Haunting Scream, Bubble Beam*
Notable Moves: Earthquake, Fissure, Mud-Slap, Knock Off, Swords Dance, Thunder Punch?
Description: Marowak. dos standard marowak stuff, be a offensive mon, be good in trick room, + has a priority move now, that is STAB and that nothing is immune to. it also has Fissure wich is a really strong option for it. a very strong mon, but it is quite frail.

Storm Strike: physical Weather Ball clone
Fissure: physical ground type clone of Overheat
Meteor Shower: rock type clone of Overheat but 100 accuracy
Mud-Slap: ground type quick attack
Recrystallize: ice type, recovers 50% HP, status, (second part is cut off, but is ice type exclusive so not very important)
Double Kick: same thing but 50 BP
Incinerate: special fire type knock off clone
Bubble Beam: 25 BP, Hits 2-5 times. 32 PP
Rollout: Rock-type Outrage clone
Haunting Scream: Ghost, Special, 90 BP, 100 Accuracy, 16 PP, 30% chance to inflict Perish Song on foe.

woo

The Neymar of Pet Mods
is a Pre-Contributor
Pokémon: Spinni
Mod of Origin: Abismons OU
Stats: 55 / 100 / 80 / 112 / 80 / 123
Type:

Abilities:
Pickpocket / Technician / Swift Swim (HA)
Movepool: Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Air Slash, Attract, Bide, Captivate, Curse, Double-Edge, Double Team, Endure, Facade, Fling, Frustration, Grass Knot, Hidden Power, High Jump Kick, Hurricane, Icy Wind, Metal Claw, Mimic, Protect, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Rage, Rest, Return, Round, Secret Power, Shadow Sneak, Sky Drop, Slack Off, Sleep Talk, Smokescreen, Snore, Substitute, Surf, Swagger, Swift, Swords Dance, Take Down, Teleport, Thunder Wave, Toxic, U-Turn, Waterfall, Water Pulse, Water Shuriken

Description: Mixed Wallbreaker.
veto this if abismons isn't allowed i just rlly don't wanna lose the slate time lol

:swsh/sandaconda:
Pokémon:
Sandaconda
Mod Of Origin: Bust a Move
Stats: 72 / 107 / 125 / 65 / 70 / 71
Type:

Abilities: Sand Spit / Shed Skin / Sand Veil (HA)
Movepool: Sandaconda's movepool + Rototiller*

Description: Defensive mon that now has Leech Seed with its newfound move: Rototiller.

Same PP, Typing, and Accuracy, but the effect is now "Sets Leech Seed on all non-Grass Pokemon (excluding self). Raises Att and SpA of all Grass types by one stage."

:swsh/silvally-rock:
Pokémon:
Silvally-Rock
Mod Of Origin: Alternatium
Stats: 95 / 105 / 95 / 95 / 95 / 115
Type:

Abilities:
RKS System* (Changes Ability based on typing. Specifically Sand Stream for this form.)
Movepool: Silvally-Rock's movepool + Recover, Stealth Rock, Nasty Plot, Stone Edge, Shadow Sneak, Earthquake, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Wild Charge, Psychic, Triple Axel, Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Thunder, Taunt, Superpower, Meteor Beam, Multi-Attack* (Now changes type based on form, not on Memory.)

Description: Cool Offensive mon that has reliable recovery + rocks, and a fun coverage move with Triple Axel.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Ok, I think we should the point of the 48 Hour Warning post. As for Abismons, really, someone should find whoever oens the mod to make an official post in the proper forum channels, otherwise its subs eould have to be vetoed. It would be like us hosting third party subs and that opens a ridiculous ount if worms we fo not want, trust

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)