Super Staff Bros: Other Metagames Edition!

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Double-posting again to say that voting's over.
Eevee General's +Other Metagames idea was accepted with a whopping 1 submission, but I gave it Leftovers [Eviolite 3balk] and deleted Inverse Battle for similar reasons to +SpartanMalice. I also changed ^daily to ^battly since there's no way I'm implementing a day-detection function [for some reason it really likes STABmons]. Speaking of +SpartanMalice, I buffed his attack, defense, and special attack [not that it matters] a bit so it has a slightly easier time being not terrible.
TheBurgerKing99 was tied, so I had to actually pick this time instead of joking about it. I chose AnybodyAgrees because Stat Switch Diancie is good and I liked his intro/death phrases. Rather than switching the opponent's stats, TBK starts as a normal Diancie that can switch back and forth by using Stat Switch! Of course, the burger suggestion from Ransei is there as well as TheBurgerKing99's item since that was too good to pass up, which is randomly generated every turn from a very large list and functions like leftovers.

I also implemented %Zodiax, and also buffed/nerfed a lot of things. Illuminate = Cheerleader btw.
Added +Other Metagames, +TheBurgerKing99, and %Zodiax.
Demoted word to regular user. Rest in piece
ChoonBot got a recent update which increases his Special Attack and Speed by another stage. He's still weak af.
Buffed +SpartanMalice.
Increased sweg's priority to 1 due to nonstop begging.
Changed Swag Plant such that it has 80 BP, but is now Physical.
Various other changes that I forgot about.
Changed 11245 tabs to spaces

Last edited:

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Eevee General's +Other Metagames idea was accepted with a whopping 1 submission, but I gave it Leftovers [Eviolite 3balk] and deleted Inverse Battle for similar reasons to +SpartanMalice. I also changed ^daily to ^battly since there's no way I'm implementing a day-detection function [for some reason it really likes STABmons]. Speaking of +SpartanMalice, I buffed his attack, defense, and special attack [not that it matters] a bit so it has a slightly easier time being not terrible.
TheBurgerKing99 was tied, so I had to actually pick this time instead of joking about it. I chose AnybodyAgrees because Stat Switch Diancie is good and I liked his intro/death phrases. Rather than switching the opponent's stats, TBK starts as a normal Diancie that can switch back and forth by using Stat Switch! Of course, the burger suggestion from Ransei is there as well as TheBurgerKing99's item since that was too good to pass up, which is randomly generated every turn from a very large list and functions like leftovers.

I also implemented +Zodiax, and also buffed/nerfed a lot of things. Illuminate = Cheerleader btw.
Added +Other Metagames, +TheBurgerKing99, and +Zodiax.
ChoonBot got a recent update which increases his Special Attack and Speed by another stage. He's still weak af.
Buffed +SpartanMalice.
Js Zodiax is % now. Also, don't forget your 11 thousand something changes of tabs to spaces :^)

EV

Banned deucer.

I also implemented %Zodiax, and also buffed/nerfed a lot of things. Illuminate = Cheerleader btw.
Added +Other Metagames, +TheBurgerKing99, and %Zodiax.
Buffed +SpartanMalice.
Changed 11245 tabs to spaces
So how does the ^battly function work?

I believe Shaymin is just a voice now, as she retired.

Also, can the OP be a little more consistent with the second one? For example, I wanted to find +w0rd, but then in the second post he was in regular users. Also, boTTT is a moderator.

Pikachuun

I believe Shaymin is just a voice now, as she retired.

Also, can the OP be a little more consistent with the second one? For example, I wanted to find +w0rd, but then in the second post he was in regular users. Also, boTTT is a moderator.
The second post is far more consistent in terms of what's right than the first because I keep forgetting to update the first one (they're already as you said in the code). I made these changes.

Reactions: MK
+Dream Eater Gengar (Gengar) @ Life Orb
Ability: Bad Dreams
Level: 95
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
+ Dream Eater
+ Shadow Spray
- Sludge Wave / Sludge Wave / Sludge Bomb / Spore / Dark Void
- Focus Blast / Focus Blast / Aura Sphere
(Yes, repeating the same move multiple times is intentional for purposes of establishing chances.)

Custom moves:

Dream Eater: Has 200 BP.
Shadow Spray: 110 BP, 80 Acc, Ghost type, Special, 8 PP. Has a 20% chance to sleep the foe.

Sorry if I'm lacking in flavor here.

+Dream Eater Gengar @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Dream Reliant
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe (I copied it off of lucina's and forgot to change evs rof)
Timid Nature
+ Dream Eater
- Judgment
- Secret Sword
+ Sp00py Scary Hypnosis

Dream Reliant -- Faints after being out 3 turns. Successfully using Dream Eater on an opponent resets the counter.

Sp00py Scary Hypnosis -- 100% Acc Status move that puts Pokemon to sleep. However, all Ghost or Poison type Pokemon are immune to it.

Dream Eater has its power increased to 120.

Entry Message: I'm bad at Pokemon :[

Exit Message: All we have left are our plastic memories.

Last edited:

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Why does that gengar have Jolly and attack EVs lmao.

+Dream Eater Gengar (Gengar) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

+ Dream Eater
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb

+ Dream Eater now works like Leech Seed. Magic Bounce is to say fuk you to Taunt. Now, I don't know DEG all that well, so I'm not sure if it fits too well flavorwise.

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator

+ Dream Eater Gengar (Gengar-Mega) @ Spooky Plate
Timid Nature
- Dream Eater
+ Spoopy
- Sludge Wave
+ Go To Sleep

+ Go To Sleep is a 100% accurate Ghost Type move with 80 BP and a 50% chance to induce sleep. If the target is asleep, it recovers 75% of damage. It also causes Nightmare on the target.

+ Spoopy: Faints, give the target Worry Seed

Entry Message: Kneel before me!
When Spoopy is used:
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU
Just like Dell's Fedora.
Death: Oh.

The entry and death message might need to be changed

Last edited:

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
80% of the time:
+@Dream Eater Gengar (Gengar) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sp00py
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
+ Dream Eater
- Sludge Wave
+ Sweet Dreams
+ 1v1 me bro

Sp00py: Has the effect of Bad Dreams and also confuses sleeping opponents
Dream Eater: 100 BP Ghost-type attack that heals the user by 75% of the damage dealt. Only works on sleeping opponents.
Sweet Dreams: 100% accurate Ghost-type move with 100% chance to induce Sleep. Priority +1. If used on a sleeping opponent, causes Nightmare.
1v1 me bro: Basically Mean Look and Taunt on both opponents meaning they must 1v1 to the death, attacks only Final Destination xd

20% of the time:
+@Dream Eater Gengar (Gengar) @ Poke Ball
Ability: Dammit
No EVs/Nature
+ NOT ARCHEOPS!!!

Dammit: No competitive use (aka Illuminate clone)
NOT ARCHEOPS!!!: As you may or may not know, Archeops beats DEG's 1v1 team, so he dislikes it. It is the only move on this set to balance out the first set (which is probably a little OP). It is basically an Alt Change clone--kills DEG while doing absolutely nothing to the opponent.

Entry Message: Take it easy, I'm just a schoolgirl (reference to his main 1v1 alt, 1v1 schoolgirl)
When using 1v1 me bro: 1v1 me irl lgi
When using NOT ARCHEOPS!!!: BAN Archeops
Exit Message: I'm still 200 Elo above you (paying homage to the time he was more than 200 Elo above 2nd place on the 1v1 ladder [which was probably still one of his alts rof])

Yay for muh boi DEG moving up in the world, still hard for me to see him gitting gud but he deserves it <3

Last edited:

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
+Dream Eater Gengar (Gengar) @ Life Orb
Level: 95
Timid Nature
+ Dream Eater
+ Shadow Spray
- Sludge Wave / Sludge Wave / Sludge Bomb / Spore / Dark Void
- Focus Blast / Focus Blast / Aura Sphere
(Yes, repeating the same move multiple times is intentional for purposes of establishing chances.)

Custom moves:

Dream Eater: Has 200 BP.
Shadow Spray: 110 BP, 80 Acc, Ghost type, Special, 8 PP. Has a 20% chance to sleep the foe.

Sorry if I'm lacking in flavor here.
Why L95?

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Might as well make one for +Hack Guy imo since last time we did 2 mons last time, I think?

Also, chuun, wtf is "Changed 11245 tabs to spaces"?

Pikachuun

Might as well make one for +Hack Guy imo since last time we did 2 mons last time, I think?

Also, chuun, wtf is "Changed 11245 tabs to spaces"?
Hack Guy will probably be next.

Every time I upload the code to Pastebin, I have to change each the tabs (indents) to 4 spaces or else nothing will allign properly.

Anyways let's start voting, if Dream Eater Gengar votes his vote counts for double
VOTES:
InfernapeTropius11: 5 Spoops

Ruby.: 2 Spoops

Deathly ♛The King: 1 Spoop

AnybodyAgrees: 0 Spoops
SpartanMalice: 0 Spoops

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)