Super Staff Bros Tour II - Round 1

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Approved by Quite Quiet
super-staff-bros.png

Banner by LifeisDANK
Super Staff Bros Tour II
Are you bored waiting for Sword & Shield to come out?
Are you bad at or uninterested in teambuilding?
Do you want to use wacky moves, items, and abilities?
Do you want to hax everyone until you win?
Do you want to beat up HoeenHero for not using a better tour name?
Then this tournament is for you!​
Rules
  • You must follow the General Tournament Rules and Guidelines or I will have TonyFlygon banish you.
  • This is a Single Elimination tournament.
  • Each round will be Best of 3.
  • This tournament is to be played in the [Gen 7] Super Staff Bros Brawl format.
  • All matches need to be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours. Please do NOT use smogtours until further notice. Smogtours is out of date and will have differences from the latest version of SSB.
  • Posting of replays is not required but encouraged.

We are a few people over a 96 man bracket, so there are a few subs. Who gets in and who dosen't is decided by the bracket generator not me. Sorry if you didn't get in, I will try to sub you in if an opportunity arises in the order of top of the list gets subbed in first.

N/A ask if you want to sub in

All extensions are until November 10th, 2019 at 11:59 GMT (that's a minute before 7 PM EST on the same day).

The deadline for Round 1 is November 7th, 2019 at 11:59 GMT (that's a minute before 8 PM EDT/7 PM EST on the same day).
Super Staff Bros Brawl Guide
Reminder to schedule using smogon walls so I can check activity, and don't forget to play your matches!
Time change is coming on November 3rd for the United States! Please note that we will be switching from (E/C/M/P)DT to (E/C/M/P)ST. The difference between these is ST is 1 hour before DT. Please take this into account when scheduling!

Last edited:

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I edited this into the OP but its important so I'm reposting here:

Time change is coming on November 3rd for the United States! Please note that we will be switching from (E/C/M/P)DT to (E/C/M/P)ST. The difference between these is ST is 1 hour before DT. Please take this into account when scheduling! The deadline to be clear is 6:59 PM EST (Which is the same as 7:59 PM EDT) on the 7th. This is still the same as 11:59 GMT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)