Super Staff Bros Tour - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Activity Calls
Googly subs in for Yaksok (Tagging Hayburner)
Sageau subs in for Jv435 (Tagging martha)
SPACE FORCE meeps subs in for OsinachiJ (Tagging monchooo)
Re: Leo VS Klosterneuburg
Leo missed the scheduled time and offered Klosterneuburg the win, Klosterneuburg asked for an extension though and since we already have extensions for the above subs, thats fine with me assuming Leo still wants to play.

The above matches are granted a 3 day extension from the deadline, meaning these matches must be completed by Friday December 14th, 2018 at 11:59 PM UTC which is one minute before 7 PM EST on the same day.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Will post round 2 this morning along with activity calls on all uncompleted matches, sorry for the delay (college got in the way).

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
PS Admin
Re: Paleo VS HeroicTobias - They scheduled but tobias missed the time and asked me to give their opp the win, were doing subs round 1 though.
Result: cb aaron judge subs for HeroicTobias

Re: Bro Kappa VS Lyd - Bro Kappa never responded.
Result: majaspic22 subs for Bro Kappa

Re: Lost Seso VS Gross Sweep - Lost Seso never responded.
Result: Luigi subs for Lost Seso

Re: Will-I-am VS Magicana79 - There's no visible scheduling attempts by either side.
Result: Dead game, both players will be subbed. The matchup is now not a racist VS sharpclaw

Re: vooper VS Lionyx - Lionyx gave vooper the win, since this is round 1 subs are an option so lets use them.
Result: Volco subs for Lionyx

The above matches are granted a the same extension as above, meaning the deadline is Friday December 14th, 2018 at 11:59 PM UTC which is one minute before 7 PM EST on the same day. Round 2 will be up shortly. Please get your matches finished quickly if your using an extension.

Edit: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/super-staff-bros-tour-round-2.3644950/

Last edited:

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
PS Admin
wait monchooo did not battle me he was offline why do I get substituted
You failed to mention a timezone, or dates in your attempt to schedule. In addition when monchooo replied with his information and attempted to setup a time you never replied. Because of the above I subbed you out. Information on scheduling can be found in the General Tournament Rules and Guidelines which were linked in the OP of this thread, and was also linked to you by both me and DurzaOffTopic in this thread (he linked the video, I linked the thread https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/super-staff-bros-tour-round-1.3644699/#post-7976908 ). If you think I'm miss-using my host powers you can contact a Tournament Director to review this, otherwise best of luck in your future tournaments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)