Superstars Mafia - Game Over! Celebrities (and Staraptor Call) win!

Don't Staraptors usually die off from Brave Bird recoil and Close Combat defense lowering modifiers before they even have a chance to use Protect. When was the last time you seen Staraptor have Protect in a competitive moveset anyways?

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
You wake up in the morning to the smell of smoke. Johann is lying on the icy ground, a damsel in distress, but it's far too late to take him by the hand and pick him up at six(it's 6:25). He has been burned to a crisp. You wipe the teardrops off of your guitars and read his role PM.

reyscarface said:
Dear Johann,

You are Taylor Swift.

Nerdy and hot, you don't really see that often. Now add singer to the mix, and you got a one-of-a-kind girl. After winning a Grammy, though, you became... another person. You aren't nerdy anymore, you are just way cuter. Even the girls would like a night with you! You will use your manipulative powers to help the Celebrities beat the plastic girls and the overbragging guys.

Every night, you may PM reyscarface and Eo Ut Mortus "Night X - Kiss USER". You will approach to USER in a bikini, just to kiss them, causing them to be so ecstatic that he/she won't be able to do anything that night.

You are allied with the Celebrities. You win if the Celebrities win.
Angry, Da Letter El screams, "I know who did this! It was Aura Guardian! Let's throw him in the ocean like we almost did Day 1!"

Everyone yells back in general agreement, except for Aura Guardian, obviously. Not because he rejected the idea, but because he had already been thrown into the ocean.

reyscarface said:
Dear Aura Guardian,

You are Orlando Bloom.

Legolas and William Turner, those roles will never be forgotten. You are a pretty good actor, and according to girls very hot as well. You have a problem, though: Elizabeth is missing. Finding her is your top priority, and you heard she is kept as a prisoner. You have decided to rescue her at all costs by siding with the Celebrities.

Every night, you may PM reyscarface and Eo Ut Mortus "Night X - Elizabeth, ...?". The "..." must be replaced with a Yes/No question that does not include Smogon names, roles or ANYTHING related to that matter. You will wake up in the morning hearing Elizabeth, who will answer your question to make your quest easier.

You are allied with the Celebrities. You win if the Celebrities win.
No jumping in rejoy today, village. With the deaths of two important villagers, you know that this is going to be an important lynch.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end in 48 hours or once a majority is reached.

LonelyNess take us to a place where we can win
I was waiting, all there's left to do is lynch
You'll be the leader, I'll be the villager
It's a village victory, just Lynch Supermarth64

Edit: Too bad Orlando Bloom doesn't sing. I would have had fun with that.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
whoa whoa WHOA

I never said to lynch Supermarth64.

We're not taking out a Sexy until the Sports are done with, it's just smarter that way.

Lynch zerowing

don't worry though, supermarth... we'll come for you in due time.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
z.....z......z zerowing................. why did it h-h-h-have to come totototo this

:'(

hold zerowing's head underwater do my best for my father

:'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)