Superstars Mafia - Game Over! Celebrities (and Staraptor Call) win!

Hegna you might want to watch out... You might not wake up the next day...
Better for the village then. I'm a pretty useless role overall, so killing me just gives the more important roles of the village an extra turn. Killing me just makes a village win more likely IMO. So, feel free to get me out of the game this night. In the mean time, I'm sure the rest of the village will be hunting down the rest of the sexy.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
You awake to find assassinfred gone. It seems he has moved on to a better place.
Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear assassinfred,

You are Pope Benedict XVI.

ALL HAIL Bened... nevermind. Well sorry sir, you are German afterall! You are the new Pope, basically the most famous religious being at the time, since every single Catholic person knows you. You have a very big contact named God, who will help you succeed in order to achieve what you want, which is true peace.

Once in the game, you may PM reyscarface and Eo Ut Mortus "Night X - Use Holy Water on USER". That night, USER will be raised from the dead thanks to your prayers, but you will use all your energy, which will make you die by the end of the night. The Holy Water is an item that cannot be stolen or given away.

You are allied with the Celebrities. You win if the Celebrities win.
It also seems that LonelyNess is truly "the boy who lived" - you find him alive and well on top of dead pile. Good thing you didn't eat him.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends Saturday, March 11th at 6 PM EST or whenever a majority is reached.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
After exhausting most rational possibilities to lynch a person, you decide to dispose of blue_light by throwing him into the sky.

reyscarface said:
Dear blue_light,

You are Denise Milani.

Those can't be real; it's literally impossible to have such size without doing some surgery beforehand. Well, people seem to think they are real, but you know the truth: your boobs are actually spying devices copyrighted by ACME, which will help you and your sexy friends win this war.

Every night, you may PM reyscarface and Eo Ut Mortus "Night X - Let's do it, USER". USER will be invited to a romantic dinner with you in Bennigan's of all places, but when he gets close to you, you will get topless and spray knockout gas in his face with your nipple. This will cause USER to faint, letting you get his complete role PM.

<snip>

You are allied with the Sexy. You win if the Sexy win.
"We finally lynched a Sexy!" Darkanine shouts rejoyfully.

It is now Night 6. Night ends once all PMs are received or at 4:30 EST on Sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)