Survivor Forum Game - Night 5 - Cohost could help me out

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Empoof has been subbed out for kingofkongs

Sorry Empoof, I suppose I was too rash with this decision. I saw you were subbed out of the NOC, and I found a sub very quickly.

I will try to come up with a good solution here.

Update: Empoof is being a good spirit and is not upset about this. kingofkongs will remain in this role until further notice.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I'm going to dinner soon. I will update when I get back, which should be around deadline anyways. I am pleased with the activity thus far though.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
The Immunity challenge began! You were all excited and nervous for your first challenge. Some of you acted quickly, while others thought more about what to do. In the end, all three tribes were fairly close. askaninjask seemed to really struggle during the challenge, almost as if he wasn't there. However, his Minara tribe was still competitive without him. At the end of the challenge, Okatu pulled away, finishing first! However, many of you were surprised when Minara finished ahead of Makodo. The members of the two winning tribes were very pleased that they didn't have to go to Tribal Council yet. However, the losers on Makodo were all upset, fearing that their game could be over as quickly as it started.

It is now Night 1. Makodo lost the Immunity Challenge, and has to vote someone out. Night 1 ends in 48 hours or when all actions are in.

If one tribe were down to ~4 people while the others have 7, the larger tribes would be far more versatile, being able to pick their best 4 while the smaller tribe would have to use all of its players.

Something to consider?

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I'm under the assumption that this possibility has been thought through by zorbees and challenges will be changed appropriately according to the situation of the setup to keep things competitive.

Furthermore, focusing on one faction initially will often not be enough to win the game, given past games have had their Corleones because once people thought they were weak enough, the other larger factions spent so much continuous effort focusing on each other that they often forget about the 3rd guy. See: GFeds of MP2, Castlevanians of Metroidvania. Also you'd be putting a lot of trust in a faction that would need you dead as well who would smartly see the larger faction as a bigger threat due to maintaining versatility. Furthermore, trying to fuck over a smaller faction is going to ruin both larger factions' chances of winning as they no longer have someone to potentially work with.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I'm under the assumption that this possibility has been thought through by zorbees and challenges will be changed appropriately according to the situation of the setup to keep things competitive.

Furthermore, focusing on one faction initially will often not be enough to win the game, given past games have had their Corleones because once people thought they were weak enough, the other larger factions spent so much continuous effort focusing on each other that they often forget about the 3rd guy. See: GFeds of MP2, Castlevanians of Metroidvania. Also you'd be putting a lot of trust in a faction that would need you dead as well who would smartly see the larger faction as a bigger threat due to maintaining versatility. Furthermore, trying to fuck over a smaller faction is going to ruin both larger factions' chances of winning as they no longer have someone to potentially work with.
tl;dr don't fuck us over because you simply want to eliminate the weakest link

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Deadline is soon, and I'm still missing a bunch of PMs. I am willing to extend, but only by 24 hours, and then all idlers will be forced to idle. I also don't want to have to extend every Night. Note for Makodo, idling your vote will result in it being randomized.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)