Survivor Forum Game - Night 5 - Cohost could help me out

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The second Immunity challenge began, and the tribes were a bit more prepared this time. You seemed more organized in which people would do which task. However, Minara seemed a bit more disorganized, as neither shuckles my hero or kingofkongs managed to contribute much at all. This caused them to almost fall out of the challenge right from the start. They were able to overcome this once before, but not this time. Minara lost the challenge, and will have to go to Tribal Council. The elimination of Eagle4 seemed to help Makodo, pushing them into first in today's challenge, so hopefully Minara can do the same.

It is now Night 2. Minara lost the Immunity Challenge, and has to vote someone out. Night 2 ends in 48 hours or when all actions are in.

I am still looking for subs. If you know anyone who might be interested, let me know, or direct them towards me.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Between me not feeling too well, and me missing a lot of actions, I am extending deadline to 24 hours after this post. I will not extend again.

Sorry to all the people who are getting their stuff in on time.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
As you all come in for the third immunity challenge, you notice that Imanalt has been voted out of the Minara tribe. Okatu wants to continue their good streak of performances in the challenges, while the other two tribes wouldn't mind evening out the three tribes by having Okatu go to Tribal Council.

Segment #1 will have 3 members competing in a 1x Strength portion.
Segment #2 will have 2 members competing in a 1x Balance portion.
Segment #3 will have the final member competing in a 1x Puzzle + 1x Balance portion.

All results are out. If you do not have an information role, you will not receive a PM if your action is successful.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends 48 hours after this post.

Note that I still need subs. If you know anyone who would sub, direct them to this thread, or to me on IRC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)