Survivor Survivor Season 6: Fans vs Favorites vs Fumblers (And the winner is...ajhockeystar!)

Yeah, so the fact that nobody got the numbers to go after me despite knowing I had him and I was the "most likely to win" proves my dominance.
Please me and Whydon were two of the people to say you were "most likely to win" I went with the guy everyone knew. You're putting too much merit into a challenge, that I won immunity in after all.

As I said, you had control after the F9. You had allies on both sides and it helped you skate through. Thats not my argument against you.

My argument against you is that I did a lot more in the early game. When you were asking me "Whats the plan" I was planning out every vote with Whydon and Blue. Before I knew Whydon or had a relationship with Blue, I was already going for blindsides in my own tribe.

You played passively and it worked. I played aggressively and it worked. Its a matter of which style the jury prefers. As I've said, I prefer the aggressive players in the show and thats how I modeled my game.

ajhockeystar

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Hey! This is a fun question, lets play out what would have happened if you couldn't pick up your idol. (This is based on speculation as we'll never know for sure!)
  1. Cleo gets voted out and is the 9th player eliminated, OM no longer has his idol.
  2. Mari is brought into my alliance with Whydon and Blue, this leaves us with 4 people and me and Whydon were both close to Shubaka so I believe we would have had them on our side as well.
  3. You are probably eliminated as player 8. Even with your extra vote, I believe AJ and Drookez continue to vote with me to eliminate you as you're the biggest threat in the game.
  4. At F7, AJ and Drookez might try and take a shot at me, but as AJ played the game very conservatively its likely he goes for Shubaka or Mari. Part of AJs strategy was to keep you in the game as you were a bigger threat, so in this role-play he keeps me for the same reason.
  5. At F6, it is likely AJ plays his idol here to save himself. I still win F6 immunity so I'm safe at this vote.
  6. At F5, me and AJ placed last in the immunity challenge. Someone else wins and I think Whydon and Blue keep me over AJ. Especially if Drookez goes at F6.
  7. At F4 I still win immunity.
In the situation where the idol isnt replayed, I make it to the end unless I get blindsided at F5. In this situation, I have serious control and vote out the players I want from the game, with a dominant alliance of me, mari, whydon, blue.
There's one problem on your take of this. This is all reliant on Shubaka going over to your side. If there was anyone Shub was close with this game, it was OM, and so I believe they would have gone with us. With OM's extra vote, that would have sealed the deal. I think the rest of the game would have gone similarly. At F8, it probably would have been Whydon, followed by blue at F7 (due to Laurel's immunity), Mari at F6, OM at F5, and Shub at F4 in lieu of Cleo.

ajhockeystar

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Blue also told AJ to vote for Trace.
Logs:
ajhockeystar01/22/2019

yup
:stuck_out_tongue:

so what's the plan for the vote?

bluedoom01/22/2019

Uh TBH with mk immune I was thinking of voting a fumbler

You?

ajhockeystar01/22/2019

i was just gonna follow the majority lol

I heard trace was the target?

bluedoom01/22/2019

Oh is he?

ajhockeystar01/22/2019

that's what I heard at least

or maybe om

but last I heard it was trace

also my name apparently got brought up (?)

bluedoom01/22/2019

I want to follow the majority too honestly lol

I heard OM's name being brought up

ajhockeystar01/22/2019

ah, I mean you're closer to the fans than I am

do you know who they're going for?

bluedoom01/22/2019

Yeah but fans/fumblers are tied

ajhockeystar01/22/2019

yeah true

bluedoom01/22/2019

I wasn't aware of the trace thing being brought up so I wonder what that's all about

Then later that day:
bluedoom01/22/2019

Yo

Who you voting

ajhockeystar01/22/2019

honestly I think there's enough support for trace that it's happening

so I'm just doing that

you?

bluedoom01/22/2019

Oh

I can follow you on that

I was gonna vote a fumbler

Cleo

point me to the nearest waffle house
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I’ll say this one last thing unless I feel the need to post again later (it’s possible. i’m dramatic)

Laurel and AJ both played the game well.

AJ kept control of his game by keeping the right people close to him that would shield him and/or defend him from votes. OM was a threat, but he was also AJ’s friend. Drookez worked with AJ this game, and assured him F3. I was close to both AJ’s friends, and ultimately I got booted at a F4. He kept impressive control of how the votes played out, and we can see that through an earlier post I made. (Two votes against him this game, and in the minority vote only twice)

I don’t know much about Laurel’s early game “prowess”, but he keeps mentioning it. So probably good. However, Laurel lost how the votes were decided along the way when AJ never did. He was put into a situation that AJ never had to face. This isn’t to discredit Laurel’s immunity streak either though. That is impressive. But he needed maybe 2 of those to escape being voted out. Whereas even if AJ never had Immunity (he won twice psure), he assured his safety at tribal.

Laurel’s social game had its ups and downs as we’ve read. While he can apologize for how he’s acted, that’s just how he played the game and we’re now reviewing the game itself. Both made plays, and some worked in their favor. But nobody can’t say neither made plays. Because that’s just not true.

I applaud them both for keeping the courage to answer questions, and keep this final tribal forum alive. They are both good people, and I’ll see them after this game ends

There's one problem on your take of this. This is all reliant on Shubaka going over to your side. If there was anyone Shub was close with this game, it was OM, and so I believe they would have gone with us. With OM's extra vote, that would have sealed the deal. I think the rest of the game would have gone similarly. At F8, it probably would have been Whydon, followed by blue at F7 (due to Laurel's immunity), Mari at F6, OM at F5, and Shub at F4 in lieu of Cleo.
Tagging OM room so he sees my rebuttal to this.
I was close to Shub too and you knew that, thats why I would correct your pronoun use :blobthumbsup:

Even if Shub sides with you and Whydon goes at F8. Its wrong to assume Blue goes at F7 because Blue was friends with Mari and Mari was friends with Shub. Its actually very likely that you go at F7 if Whydon goes at F8. The voting block of me, mari, blue, shub takes you out. You're a bigger threat than Blue.

Cleo

point me to the nearest waffle house
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Aren’t hypotheticals useless at this point? The game’s gone how it’s gone. Less entertaining of a tribal if we’re discussing what ifs

I’ll say this one last thing unless I feel the need to post again later (it’s possible. i’m dramatic)

Laurel and AJ both played the game well.

AJ kept control of his game by keeping the right people close to him that would shield him and/or defend him from votes. OM was a threat, but he was also AJ’s friend. Drookez worked with AJ this game, and assured him F3. I was close to both AJ’s friends, and ultimately I got booted at a F4. He kept impressive control of how the votes played out, and we can see that through an earlier post I made. (Two votes against him this game, and in the minority vote only twice)

I don’t know much about Laurel’s early game “prowess”, but he keeps mentioning it. So probably good. However, Laurel lost how the votes were decided along the way when AJ never did. He was put into a situation that AJ never had to face. This isn’t to discredit Laurel’s immunity streak either though. That is impressive. But he needed maybe 2 of those to escape being voted out. Whereas even if AJ never had Immunity (he won twice psure), he assured his safety at tribal.

Laurel’s social game had its ups and downs as we’ve read. While he can apologize for how he’s acted, that’s just how he played the game and we’re now reviewing the game itself. Both made plays, and some worked in their favor. But nobody can’t say neither made plays. Because that’s just not true.

I applaud them both for keeping the courage to answer questions, and keep this final tribal forum alive. They are both good people, and I’ll see them after this game ends
Thanks for your words Cleo.

As I've said, the argument boils down to who you want to see win.

Do you want Chrissy or do you want Ben? Neither choice is wrong, I know who I'd pick (and I think I know who you'd pick but I want to believe you'd pick with me!)

Horses vs Hamsters vs Hedgehogs? No but I would love to :D
Healers vs Heroes vs Hustlers

I made summaries of what Ben and what Chrissy did in an earlier post. The parallels are pretty strong between me and AJ. Many viewers wanted Chrissy to win as she had a better social game and was only really at risk of being voted out once, Ben was much more aggressive and had enemies on the jury, but they voted for him anyways because he had to go up against such difficult odds to make it to the finals. The people who he made enemies with even voted for him in the end.

I'm not discrediting AJ for having an easier path but I said something earlier that I think is important.

Its like we're competing in diving.

AJ's dive is a 90 for difficulty. He does better on his dive and scores almost a perfect score 88/90.

My dive is a 100 for difficulty. I do really well on my dive but not as clean as AJ. I score 92/100.

AJ might've done his dive better, but I had the harder dive. Thats why I scored more points and won.

Final Speech (but is open to replies):

Dear Laurel, AJ and Juries,

I enjoyed playing this game with you. I have trusted you at one point in this game and we stayed alive together. But now it is time to be blunt:
AJHOCKEYSTAR, DONT YOU DARE TAKE CREDITS FOR MY PLAYS! You said to the juries that you were the one that talked to people which is why you lead the vote, so answer this question: DO YOU TALK TO PEOPLE SO THAT YOU TELL THEM THEY ARE VOTED OUT???? I DON'T THINK SO!!!! YOU TALK TO THEM TO GET THE VOTES YOU NEED!!! Well, guess what! I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU WHO TO VOTE, THEN YOU TALK TO OTHERS TO GET THEM TO VOTE THAT PERSON. DO NOT TAKE CREDITS FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE. I WILL NOT BE DIMINISHED! I trusted you and protected you at of course all the game. I was your pedestal to the top, you step on me, crushed me like dirt and throw me into the trash when you are done with me. If you made so many great plays, why don't you promote them???? Oh wait, what plays do you have without me???? We were always there together until the end, and now you treat me like I was never part of the plan. I was your equal, and now you think I don't even exist.

Laurel, you also take so many credits for what wasn't yours. You had limited discussion with people in the game, which is why you thought you were always in control. Do you really think the OM vote was all your play??? It was planned all along. If you single-handedly eliminated OM, then why did it take my vote to eliminate him? In essence, it was never your plan. I wanted to eliminate OM during the Mari vote. However, due to miscommunication from Cleo, it did not happen. Yet, you try to take credits for everything you do just because you never know what's happening in the game, especially later on. DO NOT THINK FOR A SECOND YOU HAD CONTROL. Furthermore, you always say things like "I took the harder dive", "I made the best play with the situation I found myself in", well maybe if you HAD PLAY BETTER IN THE BEGINNING, YOU WOULD NOT NEED TO DO THIS! Don't act like you chose this way, you never did! Sure, it makes you look good that you survive, but it makes you look bad because you did not play well in the beginning. Poor decision and coordination led you hear.

To the juries, I don't know why you guys trust AJ and Laurel so much. I made paragraphs defending my position, yet they say a simple sentence with no evidence, and you believe them whole-heatedly. Let's take my discussion for lynching OM with Cleo and Laurel, AJ was oblivious! He didn't even know this until later; yet, he tried to take credit for this vote, say that it was I who talked to the others like HELLO? LIARS! Both of you really think OM was YOUR PLAN? You may have THOUGHT of it, but who EXECUTED IT???? Laurel, specifically you, YOU WERE BEGGING SO HARD IN MY CHAT TO LYNCH OM. IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF HAVING CONTROL??? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU SAY "IT WAS ALL MY PLAN" HUH? HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh well, I enjoyed playing this game and thankful for making it so far.
To Cleo, your cat is very cute.
To OM, I am so thankful that you decided to protect me at all cost.
To Mari, I hope you beat the speedrunning record.
To Shubaka, your positivity brought so much to the game.
To Whydon, you're grass.
To Bluedoom, I hope you enjoy playing civ.
To Inferno and the others, Hi!!!!

To Ajhockeystar and Laurel, BYE YOU SHEEP.

#Thankful #VOTEDROOKEZ

Frankly Drook, I’m done with you claiming credit and saying that AJ and Laurel didn’t make moves

AJ successfully played the middle the entire game, something that often gets you eliminated early in a game of Survivor. This alone is impressive

Laurel was able to fight back even after Cleo and I flipped on him for the trace vote and again after OM played his idol.

Drook, these two made impressive plays, and they made them by working with other people, not following them blindly

Frankly Drook, I’m done with you claiming credit and saying that AJ and Laurel didn’t make moves

AJ successfully played the middle the entire game, something that often gets you eliminated early in a game of Survivor. This alone is impressive

Laurel was able to fight back even after Cleo and I flipped on him for the trace vote and again after OM played his idol.

Drook, these two made impressive plays, and they made them by working with other people, not following them blindly
1) When did I say AJ and Laurel never make moves. I said that they are claiming they made all the moves when I participated in their discussion. For example, Laurel is claiming he was the one to kill OM. AJ is claiming I did nothing. This is erasure of my participation when I was a big part for many votes.

2) I never followed anyone blindly. I followed them if it allowed me to make it to final 3. Why do you think the votes AJ made was not what I suggested? Do you have evidence that the votes AJ decided on was made without my contribution? We were equals and both of us suggested who to vote. He is just taking all the credit now.

I have explained this many, many times Inferno. But if you want to be a sheep and ignoring my claims, then join the club.

InfernoDragon

"Drook, these two made impressive plays, and they made them by working with other people, not following them blindly"

I agree. They made impressive plays by working with other people. The other people was me for many of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)