Survivor Survivor V: Seafoam Islands | And the winner is... ItzEightYearsOld482

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The votes are in. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribe... with the title of sole survivor. I will now read the votes.

First vote... MathTurtle

Second vote... ItzViper482

We're tied, one vote Math and one vote Viper

Third vote... MathTurtle

Fourth vote... ItzViper482

We're tied again... two votes Math and two votes Viper

Fifth vote... ItzViper482

Sixth vote... ItzViper482. That's four votes, and that's enough. Viper wins the season... despite dying during the merge and not doing challenges beyond the first one, making incredible oversights in his endgame and getting bailed out by Hannah quitting and Hys not winning the last challenge and not even recognizing these oversights in his ftc... But welp, that's Survivor.

I'll do a postgame this weekend (someone please bug me). Most of the stuff is already recorded in a hidden discord.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The shade oml I hate heal
Just as a teaser of the postgame for you viper, literally the entire season was Hys saying he wanted to stab you but then saying he needed to wait for the best time to do it. He was FINALLY going to stab you at f4, but then Hannah quit and then he lost the f3 challenge.

EDIT: In addition to Hys, Flyhn/AJ/Hannah/Drookez/everyone not named MathTurtle wanted to stab you.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
In all seriousness, viper is the most deserving winner candidate of the f4 for sure. He earned it compared to the competition and I don't want to take that away from him. As a host though, it is insanely frustrating when people ask to be voted out and when so many of the challenges weren't even finished by anyone... I like the anticipation, I like it when people push themselves to do well in many aspects of the game, I like people who try... And during the genius game challenge and a few others, I definitely saw Math trying way harder than others. Trying doesn't make you a winner, but seeing a winner who skipped so many challenges makes me sad as well... Blah, just my thoughts.

This does remind me, before it gets too late... I will say now that there WAS a hidden advantage within the game. There were no idols, but since merge there was a steal-a-vote in play... but no one figured it out. Now that I revealed it was a steal-a-vote though, it should be more obvious for those who look back at the thread or in the merged tribe's Gabon appreciation channel.

In terms of my personal player rankings, I'll try to flesh it out more in the postgame but uhhh I probably rank ajhockeystar , Hannahh -before-she-quit, and Trace in my top 3 of favorite "game players" (in no particular order). MathTurtle and Hys were my favorite "personalities." Flyhn is the person who made me facepalm the most. Whydon gets the award for having a tribe to make the worst decision voting him out, since without him the Matsing tribe never had a chance to win challenges, in my opinion at least.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Here's the link to the discord server with the short summaries of major events in the #importantevents channel: https://discord.gg/39cjuXB. In #general it's mostly me playfighting with wolv and rssp1 over stupid stuff, but sometimes there's semi-legitimate discussion about game events there as well, such as important confessional quotes.

Thanks to everyone for the season, hopefully I won't have to do this again so close to the end of another season; two back to back seasons with a significant shared playerbase I think led to the burnout we saw this season. Of course, I say that, but ItzViper482 and I are already cohosting a MDL (little cup) survivor off of smogon. If anyone wants to just gossip in the hosts corner and hear about shit going on there, then we might make a new server for that.

Flyhn -ie the poo, when we doing BB???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)