Heatran (only viper can use)
Landorus-T
Kartana
Zygarde (only viper can use)
Tapu Koko
Magearna
Scizor (only MathTurtle can use)
Toxapex
Greninja / Greninja-Ash (only viper can use)
Tapu Lele
Tapu Bulu
Pelipper
Tyranitar (Only MathTurtle can use)
Tangrowth (only viper can use)

Hys MathTurtle ItzViper482, please schedule and play your matches asap. As a reminder, this is Round Robin with each match bo3. If there's a tie, then the person who lost the least number of matches wins (as in, if you win 2 matches in a row in a matchup before losing a match, it's to your advantage). If it's still a tie after that, then we'll go to a tiebreaker.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Trace, the tribe has spoken. You have been voted out of the jury.

F3 Challenge - Season Rewind
The remaining three players will compete in one last, three-part challenge. If a player wins two of the three parts, then he/she will will win the challenge and gain the ability to cast the sole vote on who the next player eliminated will be. This effectively means the winner of this challenge gets to pick who does, and who doesn't, sit next to them at final tribal council. The person voted out will go to the jury. The last two players standing will then get a chance to pitch themselves to the jury about why they deserve to be the sole survivor.

This is a challenge you want to try your heart out in.

The first part of the challenge will be another Jigsaw puzzle, in the same format that was seen in the F7 Challenge. The player who can complete the puzzle in the least number of movements wins this part.

The second part of the challenge will be another Boggle Board, like that in the finals of the F10 challenge. Note that viper forfeited to AJ in the finals and so no one has yet played the finals rules. This Boggle match will be based on total points, not total words. Words less than 3 letters are allowed. Contestants will have 3 minutes to find as many words and accumulate as many points as possible. No word generators, unscramblers, or anything of the sort are allowed.

The third part of the challenge will be another Crossword, like those seen in the F17 Challenge. No crossword solvers, no looking at crossword websites, etc is allowed. You may google individual answers but if you happen to find something that links to a crossword-related website or multiple crossword answers in a single link, then you're not allowed to use that.

To begin part one or part two, PM the hosts at your convenience to start. Part three will go up at midnight tonight, EDT (roughly 4 and a half hours from now). EDIT: Here's the crossword:

Any cheaters will immediately be disqualified and will face heavy punishment within the game. No helping each other.

Hys ItzViper482 MathTurtle

Deadline for this challenge in all 3 parts is Friday 11:59 PM EDT.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
None of the finalists completed part 1 or part 3 of the last challenge (though MathTurtle at least started part 3, but didn't finish). Viper did not participate in part 2 either, but Hys and MathTurtle did. Hys found 12 words worth 63 points, whereas MathTurtle found 23 words worth 132 points. As a result, MathTurtle wins this last challenge. He may now publicly vote out one of his two remaining tribemates. To be clear, he is writing the name of the person he is voting out and sending to the jury, not the name of the person he is taking to the f2 with him.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Hys has been added to the jury.

Congrats to MathTurtle and ItzViper482 to making it to the f2. You have 24 hours to make an opening statement to the jury, after which I will start FTC. Please PM me your opening statement so that I can post both of them at the same time when FTC starts.

Things you should consider addressing in your opening statement (you don't HAVE to address each):
-Why the heck does anyone at all deserve to win this season when the end game included people who gave up, both inside and outside of challenges?
-What did you learn from the experience of playing this game?
-What was your overall strategy to get to the end?
-What were your biggest moves in the game?
-Is Animus Majulous a more deserving winner than you are?

You MAY record your voice to do opening statements if you want, just please no video and please provide a text transcript too.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The opening statements are in:

MathTurtle said:
People play games for many different reasons, but one of the biggest reasons is to have fun. No matter the end result, or what happens between, it’s enough to know that people had fun playing this game. However, as with many games, a winner must be crowned in some way. I believe that someone deserves to win because of the same principle I talked about above. The winner shouldn’t just be the person who the jury thinks deserves to win, or the person who necessarily played the best during challenges, but the person who had the most fun in the end. In order to get to where I am now, I had to do everything I could to survive, which included trying to help my tribe win challenges prior to the merge, and trying to win individual immunity so that I wouldn’t be in danger of being voted out. From this game, I believe I’ve learned that the best player isn’t the player who shows off and wins every challenge, but the one who’s social enough to be taken all the way to the end. Even if I don’t win this game in the end, I will still walk away with my head high because I know that I enjoyed myself throughout the game.
ItzViper482 said:
Hey everyone! I am going to cut right to the chase for this one. I believe there are 2 ways to play a survivor FTC, lying to make yourself look better and telling the truth. I would like to make it clear that throughout all my posts I will never try to lie to anyone. I respect you all as people and I believe that I did enough in this game to win without being deceitful. A big thing I would like to start out with is my activity. Towards the last few challenges my life was very busy and I was not at all motivated to do survivor challenges. This next part will sound sappy so skip it if you want. I have a disease called crohn's disease irl and it got really bad recently. This combined with school starting, and some family issues really limited my activity and even when I was active I didn't want to do anything that required brain power.

Now that I have addressed that I will go into the questions!
-Why the heck does anyone at all deserve to win this season when the end game included people who gave up, both inside and outside of challenges? I think people deserve to win this season cause there were deffo parts where there was strategy and people were trying hard. For me from F10-F6 were the times that I put the most effort into this game. While I do not like that people gave up in this game I don't think that means we shouldn't have a winner.

-What did you learn from the experience of playing this game? Main thing I think I learned from this game is that I really need to stop overplaying. Looking back on things I may or may not have been bailed by other factors which I will admit. I don't think I played the best that I could have this game and I will work on that but I am still happy I tried in this game and made it this far.

-What was your overall strategy to get to the end? My strategy for most survivor games is get 1-2 very close allies early on and stick with them. I tried doing that this season with Hys and Math to an extent and last season I did this with Alore. Some other parts I included in my strategy was talking to people as honest as I could. An example of this is my relationship with Hannahh especially after the AJ vote.

-What were your biggest moves in the game? I feel like my biggest moves in this game were voting out aj and flhyn and making strong alliances. I may have overplayed a bit with the flhyn vote but I felt that was the right play at the time and it got me to here. I am very happy with how I made alliances in this game however.
With this, Final Tribal Council is now live. The Jury is free to make comments and ask questions in this thread and the finalists are allowed to answer questions and defend themselves. The Jury and the Finalists are instructed to only talk in this thread, and are not allowed to talk outside of this thread about the game until voting is finished. The Jury is not allowed to send in votes yet.

ItzViper482 MathTurtle
zorbees Granny Pie ajhockeystar Flyhn Drookez Hannahh Hys

ajhockeystar

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnus
MathTurtle why did you vote out Hys?

Also we only spoke once (that I remember of- when I messaged you in that one challenge), but you also mentioned this: "From this game, I believe I’ve learned that the best player isn’t the player who shows off and wins every challenge, but the one who’s social enough to be taken all the way to the end." How was your social game better than Viper's?

ItzViper482 It definitely felt like you were trying to be overcontrolling when you messaged me trying to influence every Passho vote. Do you think this helps or hurts your case for me voting for you?

Also- if you could pick 2 people to replace you and Math, who would you pick?

Which other player not in F2 do you think is most deserving of winning?

ItzViper482
"Hey everyone! I am going to cut right to the chase for this one. I believe there are 2 ways to play a survivor FTC, lying to make yourself look better and telling the truth. I would like to make it clear that throughout all my posts I will never try to lie to anyone. I respect you all as people and I believe that I did enough in this game to win without being deceitful."
Lmaooo wonder where you got this strat from.
Seriously, tho, you were willing to sacrifice me early in the merge in order to push yourself forward. How many people did you approach before they were voted off, and how did those interactions go?
You seemed to be in almost complete control of this game, but as you and I both know, that's not enough to win you an FTC. Who was your best help, who did you feel like you relied on the most?

MathTurtle you've got my vote 99% of the time, but the rest of the jury will be an uphill battle.

ItzViper482 explain how you made the game enjoyable for other people. explain how you weren't a gamebot.
I am unfamiliar with the term gamebot but I will try to answer this the best I can

I can't say that my goal in this game was to make it so others have fun. I wanted to win this game and I will not deny that. Never in this game however was I trying to make it not fun. I had some good conversations with people where I laughed and talked about things outside of the game and I feel like that was fun for me and hopefully those people.

ItzViper482
"Hey everyone! I am going to cut right to the chase for this one. I believe there are 2 ways to play a survivor FTC, lying to make yourself look better and telling the truth. I would like to make it clear that throughout all my posts I will never try to lie to anyone. I respect you all as people and I believe that I did enough in this game to win without being deceitful."
Lmaooo wonder where you got this strat from.
Seriously, tho, you were willing to sacrifice me early in the merge in order to push yourself forward. How many people did you approach before they were voted off, and how did those interactions go?
You seemed to be in almost complete control of this game, but as you and I both know, that's not enough to win you an FTC. Who was your best help, who did you feel like you relied on the most?
I did approach a few people before they were voted out. That is one of the weirdest parts of survivor imo. I didnt sometimes depending on the situation because I didnt know if it would look like jury pandering or just being rude. But sometimes not saying anything is even worse and finding that line is tough. I feel like the interactions that happened with you and hannahh went fairly well though.

I think I relied on Hys the most along with Math Mith Flhyn and Hannahh at different points in the game. I had great help early on from AJ and Flhyn before those both ended poorly. Overall I think Hys was my closest ally throughout this game and he was a great help and I relied on him a lot

Also we only spoke once (that I remember of- when I messaged you in that one challenge), but you also mentioned this: "From this game, I believe I’ve learned that the best player isn’t the player who shows off and wins every challenge, but the one who’s social enough to be taken all the way to the end." How was your social game better than Viper's?

ItzViper482 It definitely felt like you were trying to be overcontrolling when you messaged me trying to influence every Passho vote. Do you think this helps or hurts your case for me voting for you?

Also- if you could pick 2 people to replace you and Math, who would you pick?

Which other player not in F2 do you think is most deserving of winning?
I can 100% see how that would appear overcontrolling which it was kinda meant to be as I wanted to test our one world and keep people I knew alive. I think this could damage my case cause it didn't really work and it probs looked bad after that but I hope that you can see that I did that to try and save people I wanted to work with later and build a closer relationship with you which I think are pluses.

I do want to say your next questions arent easy to answer at all.

2 players I would pick probs that I think deserve to be here is you and flhyn because I think you both had a good social game and great game sense. Without seeing what would happen in the rest of that game in that alternate world I do not know who would be most deserving of winning. Also I think zorbees is very good at survivor in general and deserves to be in a FTC but if i remember correctly he was always going to be a threat that cobas wanted out and I didnt see enough of what he did this game

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
probably trace or flhyn, cobas wanted a yache out and drook was close with aj and hannahh so that wouldnt happen
this post right here is evidence that viper doesn't know as much about the game as he'd like you to believe. I talked to both hannah and aj in the jury house and they both said they probably would have voted viper out had you not had immunity. Obviously we could have ran into trouble with inactivity but I think it's a very likely possibility.

this post right here is evidence that viper doesn't know as much about the game as he'd like you to believe. I talked to both hannah and aj in the jury house and they both said they probably would have voted viper out had you not had immunity. Obviously we could have ran into trouble with inactivity but I think it's a very likely possibility.
ok fair enough, glad I won immunity then

I have never claimed that I knew everything in this game nor do I want you all to think that. I am sure I got bailed a few times from things that I didn't know about and that happens in all survivors ever.

in that situation where I dont win immunity I think I would always talk to trace and flhyn if I wasnt stupid because I knew them from outside of game and therefore I think there was a chance I could still make it out of there if they choose to tell me. I think I had other cobas aside from aj and hannahh with me at f11. I have no way of knowing if this would work or if I would be smart but dont phrase it like I was out every time lol

for reference

Mith wanted cobas together and I almost only coba talking with him
me and hys were very close
I was almost only coba talking to math
me and granny were very close

MathTurtle You won the final immunity challenge, and had the opportunity to cut either Viper or Hys. What made you choose to keep Viper?
I felt like viper and I had a closer relationship than I had with Hys, and viper messaged me a bit back saying he wanted to take me to f3, so I wanted to repay the favor.

I had a few conversations with people at the beginning, but the few people I actually talked to were you, zorbees, Hannah, Whydon, and viper. I feel like having a good social game doesn't necessarily mean talking to everyone, but having a few close relationships that you can take with you to the end.

Sorry all, been so busy lately, but here I am B)

MathTurtle Biggest question, why did you ignore me all game? I reached out to you D1 about a seemingly common interest, Math, and you just ghosted halfway through. Never spoke to me through any challenges, and when I reached out around F6 or so, you ignored me again. Why would I vote for you if, from my point of view, you never talked to me (and thus assumably most people?) when you had the chance.

I felt like viper and I had a closer relationship than I had with Hys, and viper messaged me a bit back saying he wanted to take me to f3, so I wanted to repay the favor.
This is funny cause:
Me: So
Who is your f3 assuming bye bye aj

Viper: 08/10/18
me hys filler

He never planned on bringing you explicitly

I had a few conversations with people at the beginning, but the few people I actually talked to were you, zorbees, Hannah, Whydon, and viper. I feel like having a good social game doesn't necessarily mean talking to everyone, but having a few close relationships that you can take with you to the end.
WHAT? (Sorry saw this post after my original post ;-; )

We hardly talked, here is our convo:
https://pastebin.com/NaU1eyN6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)