Tournament SV Mix & Mega Ladder Tour [Stage 2] [Won by Quantum tesseract]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redflix

Forgiven and Hanged
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
SV Mix And Mega Ladder Tour I

After 2 weeks and 16 people qualifying, we've reached the playoffs phase of the MnM Ladder Tour!

Tournament Rules:-

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This stage will be Best of three battles between the players, Single elimination.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown! or the SmogTours server.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Challenge your opponent in [Gen9] Mix and Mega format. No additional ruleset should be added to the format.
  • Replays will be mandatory for the win to count.

The full bracket can be seen here. It is encouraged to post battle links either in OMcord or in MnMcord for the relevant spectators. Deadline for Round 1 is February 12th, Sunday at 11:59 pm GMT -5.
Once again Replays are required for the win to count. Have fun!!!!

Last edited:

Redflix

Forgiven and Hanged
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Knight who says "Ni" vs lancert : I'm not sure why the communication stopped between u two after knight who says ni wanted to reschedule but I'm giving u guys an extension. Please do get the game done.

Round 2 matchups:-
ponchlake vs Kman343
Osake vs Quantum Tesseract
beauts vs prunyy
(Winner of Knight who says "Ni" vs Lancert) vs Zyr0TruthExists

Deadline for extension is 15th February, 11:59 pm GMT -5. Deadline for the Round is Feb 19th , Sunday at 11:59 pm GMT -5.

Reminder that Replays are Mandatory for the win to count. Have fun and please do link battles either on Mnmcord or Omcord for the relevant spectators!

Last edited:
I'm gonna be calling activity on my opponent, Knight who says "Ni", for having not responded to my attempts to schedule nor being online since February 10th. Combine that with them having not played their last match and winning on a coinflip, I fear they won't be returning for this. Proof of my attempt to schedule can be found on their profile and in the screenshot here. Note, I was so late trying to schedule with them due to them having go the coinflip only on Wednesday night after they didn't do play their extension match.
1676778974906.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)