Monotype SV Monotype Cup I - Round 4

I won o

Beautiful art by Swiffix

Welcome to the second Monotype Cup and the first official SV Cup! Whether you're a veteran with something to prove or a newbie looking for your breakout, I wish you the best of luck.

This is a single elimination tournament & bo3!
Replays are required!

>>Monotype Cup Playoffs Tracker<<​

Standard Rules and Clauses

Baton Pass Clause: Baton pass is banned
Same Type Clause: Pokémon in a team must share a type.
Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
Moody Clause: Moody is banned
Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages
Terastal Clause: Prevents Pokémon from Terastallizing

Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
Scouting: Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using Fire-type" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching. Everyone will have access to your replays from earlier rounds though.
Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.

That aside, feel free to get back to me in the Monotype discord server if you still have any questions regarding this tournament (or the Monotype Cup in general) after reading this post!

Matchups:
TL The Legend  vs  TheWyvernKing
style.css  vs  RoyalReloaded
BBones  vs  Eulelp
maroon  vs  luisin
crashy  vs  UnfunnyValentine
Leru  vs  Irene-2002
Cielau  vs  PuddingConPasas
juleocesar  vs  tMoi
DragonPhoenix333  vs  BananaBroSHSID
Elfuseon  vs  Sylveon used calm mind
Horodro  vs  Sans45910
Rinda  vs  A-drago destroyer
Meta  vs  Dyldog101
Pengairxan  vs  Arcanine1929
Ara  vs  somebody says hi
TheSnickerMan  vs  eyoadjklnboe
Sificon  vs  DugZa
DYA  vs  cpt.kraken
Corperate n  vs  ikiarihS
zIcarus  vs  roxie Extension
Lady Salamence  vs  TheRandomEnma
sasha  vs  KrisKiwii
Frijoles  vs  Prof.Otaku
Mihowk  vs  Inder
Angrypoppy  vs  Dj Breloominati♬
lol_man1234512  vs  zushika chas
Booty  vs  diegoblu
BigFatMantis  vs  Starfox.
Dieu Amphibien  vs  Reddo161
i like using ditto  vs  bigasschungusboi
TheArchitect_  vs  jeza.p
Azick  vs  TDR
XSTATIC COLD  vs  Captain Funk
Criminal1202  vs  Brimbordur
MrSpeede  vs  Realblazing
Mudkipz87  vs  kythr
KeldeoCrowned  vs  Jojo8868
Floss  vs  Rex Slayer
KyszeK  vs  Tarre25
GotCookies  vs  Lennart
moomlight  vs  MZ
Tree69420  vs  Leafium Z
Xiri  vs  TeeZwo
MackDad456  vs  Scarlet Stars
Hooftx  vs  dunoks
jfarias84  vs  gabeawesome08
Just A Wind Spirit  vs  SpectralThief
ASKid679  vs  Ectoplasmick

Replays are required!
Deadline is Sunday March 19th @ 10 PM GMT-4
Only post if you won/calling activity
thanks

I won in 2 ggs
G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9monotype-1824700345-w1x1jyl59ku0oiswhf8q37p5zk3a00jpw

G2:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9monotype-1824702086-7vvoyocj0uw7e2bnk4o7eivd819g33hpw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)