Other Pre-DLC SV Monotype Metagame Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Heya I've been playing with Fire and Fighting a little too much this gen (due to Dragon struggling with the top types rn, oof :s), and would like to provide a write-up on the viability of some of the Pokemon in both types.

Fire
S
Chi-Yu

A
Ceruledge
Torkoal
Scovillain
Iron Moth

B
Volcarona
Tauros-Paldea
Talonflame

C
Rotom-H
Skeledirge

D
Amarouge
Arcanine

:chi-yu: A must have for any fire team due to its near-unresisted STABs and ability to almost cleave through Ghost teams like butter. Choice Specs has no switch-ins (even Blissey can get roasted if Sun is up), while Choice Scarf provides late-game cleaning potential against Ghost teams while also being able to revenge-kill non-Aqua Jet Quaquaval, a threat to Fire teams.

:ceruledge: Clutches a lot of matchups due to Weak Armor + Bitter Blade recovering your health being such a nice combo. Colbur Berry, Focus Sash (especially good with Talonflame's Defog), or whatever item you desire for survivability. Its also strong enough to reverse-sweep types like Dragon and Ghost once given the chance to setup a Swords Dance.

:scovillain: provides a Chlorophyll user for Fire teams to take advantage of Sun that Torkoal sets, and also has the coveted Sunny-Beam combo. Its kinda walled by Dragons, but Dragons themselves get 2-3HKO'ed by its Fire Blast so its all fine, I guess? Be wary of throwing around Solarbeams in the rain matchup though...

:torkoal: Sets sun, Body Presses meanies, and sets Hazards and Spin, nothing really changed. Heat Rock is nice for Scov btw, but HDB is preferred if you're not using Defog Talonflame. Also, its nice to know that you can take a hit from +2 Last Mon Standing Kingambit and Lava Plume/Body Press it (its not an OHKO though, but its close enough to be picked off with any priority). This is important since Chi-Yu actually gets OHKO'ed by +2 SO Sucker Punch...so yea...

:iron-moth: Another Pokemon can pick off Scarf Quaquaval if using a Choice Scarf itself, and is currently the fastest logical Scarfer for Fire teams. Access to Elec-Grass coverage in Discharge and Energy Ball is nice when fighting Waters, and Dazzling Gleam can revenge-kill Dragons too. Agility + Fiery Dance sets with an Air Balloon is funny, but then you miss out on some important coverage.

:volcarona: Although its overshadowed by its Future counterpart, its still a nice pick due to Bug Buzz + Psychic helping out against Dark/Poison teams, esp once Chi-yu has nuked Clodsire.

:tauros-paldea: Raging Bull breaking Screens in a screens meta. With Bulk Up its quite bulky and can feasibly run Body Press, but lack of instant recovery bar Cud Chew isnt that good. Its a neat scarfer though, but Iron moth and Chi yu are better. Also helps lots with Tyranitar and IRon Thorns, Pokemon which terrify Fire teams otherwise.

:talonflame: The first true Ground-type immunity that carries Defog and Pivoting too. Its amazing speedtier and Priority Brave Birds can come in clutch, letting it pick off Aqua Jet Quaquaval and +1 Roaring Moons if needed. Its also your main response to Annihilape if you want to preserve Chi-yu's health (+Chi-yu can lose the interaction if its not Specs, too)

:rotom-heat: Is another plausible Scarf user that can deal with Santa, can set screens for Iron Moth and Ceruledge, and has pivoting. Lacking Defog and Pain Split sucks though, and its a slow Choice Scarfer too in today's standards

:skeledirge: Oddly, its one of the Pokemon that can stop Roaring Moon on its tracks. Unaware + Torch Song + Hex + Slack Off is great, while Ibone's Curse Spin set is a stallbreaker to be respected.

:armarouge: Iron Defense + CM Sets have to be notable,yes? Too bad it has no priority and is a little worse due to the lots of Special Attackers for Fire

:arcanine: Dog.

Fighting
S
Iron Valiant
Great Tusk

A
Breloom
Iron Hands
Annihilape
Quaquaval

B
Pawmot
Gallade

C
Toxicroak
Lucario
Tauros Formes
Hawlucha

D
Flamigo

:iron-valiant: Sporting a good speedtier, excellent offensive stats, and a Fairy-typing, its a must pick for any serious Fighting team as its one of the two viable Special Attackers, and it can deal with Corv and Waters well too due to its access to Thunderbolt (but whyyy). Choice Scarf is the usual Go-to, but Expert Belt is quite good (be aware that your next fast mon is like Flamigo, Quaquaval, Gallade, or Breloom however; all of which sit at crowded speedtiers)

:great-tusk: Compresses so many roles on one; its a great entry hazard setter and remover, Headlong Rush and Knock Off with a beefy attack stat makes it strong enough to be feared, and good bulk allows for customization to live hits such as Flutter Mane's Moonblast or Meowscarada's Play Rough to OHKO with Headlong Rush or remove its item.

:breloom: Clutches matchups and can flip the script on Ground and Water teams. Also picks off Roaring Moon in the case that it managed to setup. Scarf Breloom, while niche, is great as it allows you to spook Barraskewda and Iron Valiants, for instance. Life Orb lets you kill Santa, but now they know ur not sashed....

:iron-hands: Tanks everything. He's able to sit on threats from both sides of the spectrum from Scarf Iron Valiant, Flutter Mane, and Santa, to surviving Roaring Moon and Meower. Tbh In my opinion he's kinda broken that way, but there's bigger threats to deal with right now.

:annihilape: Monke. He's been explained to death by the other posts, but helps a lot in fighting which would otherwise struggle with bulky walls just sitting on them. Roseli berry is a nice way to spook and exorcise Flutter Mane, but Leftovers and Punching Glove are more reliable. Oh, and he's the one that deals with Skelidirge the best imo.

:quaquaval: The other mon that can deal with Skeledirge. Choice Scarf sets are the most common, though Aqua Step + CC + Ice Spinner + SD or U-turn or Aqua Jet are fun, too.

:pawmot: Revival Blessing is bonkers, but making your team very weak to Ground isn't. Still broken anyways though, but sometimes just having a second Iron Hands or Annihilape is the way to win. It also notably 2HKOs Corviknight with Thunder punch and has access to Bolt-Beam with Tpunch-Ice Punch + Mach Punch though. Encore is interesting against setuppers like Dondozo so that you can smack em with Valiant, but you're gonna accept that Pawmot might die trying to lock Pokemon into moves.

:gallade: Scarf or Band Gallade stronk with sharpness.

:toxicroak: When Annihilape goes it's gonna rise in usage, maybe. Priority in Sucker Punch is cool for the Ghost matchup, as well as Gunk Shot/Eq for Fairy, but its a tad slow. It gets Bullet Punch too, but Lucario can do that better. Water immune doesnt come to play as much as Barraskewda can just click Psychic Fangs and it gets owned by Santa's Ice beam.

:hawlucha: Has been powercrept nowadays, and the common-ness of priority makes him sad. :(

:lucario: Nasty Plot set can make it a neat Special Attacker, as it has Dark Pulse too to shoo Ghosts away. Its not enough to deal with Annihilape however. Bullet Punch neat for Flutter Mane, though Iron Hands can just try to 1v1 it instead of investing a slot for it.

:tauros-paldea: Screen Breaking + Speed makes it a nice Scarf user

:flamigo: Scrappy good with Scarf, lets you punch Ghosts.

Thats all for me, thankie for reading if you made it this far :blobnom:

Last edited:

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
:ss/volcarona:
Attribute (Volcarona) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Psychic
- Bug Buzz
Volcarona being so low seems iffy. SV has a lot of great Pokemon to explore, but in the long run, Volcarona's Ground neutrality and access to Psychic + QD easily makes it one of the best Fire-types you could have. Volcarona covers Dark, Poison, Fighting, Dragon (Bug Buzz+Psy), Ghost, etc it's probably one of the best Heavy-Duty Boot users in the tier. Like, say you're versus Ghost or something, Torkoal can't really spin SR+Spikes, and without a Volcarona I think it gets a little harder because your Scarfer (Chi-Yu/Iron Moth gets chipped to a point where it just dies to priority)

I've been liking Specs on Iron Moth because of Dazzling Gleam + Psychic (this kind of allows Iron Moth and Volcarona to work together). It also has plentiful coverage moves such as Discharge/Energy Ball and you get more value out of slapping a Choiced item on it. I believe Choice Scarf Quaquaval is seen more on Fighting teams, and Fire has Torkoal + Drought and or Skeledirge to dismantle it with Will-O-Wisp (or kill it with Volcarona after a QD). Choice Scarf seems notable for Flutter Mane mainly (which allows you to run Choice Specs Chi-Yu).

AS a ground player I will say that you should not run scarf great tusk. I have rarely seen a non scarf Iron Bundle, since it always destroys my scarf sandy shocks. I have a better time letting KO what ever is out, call in Assault Vest Iron tread, eat an ice beam and ko with iron head. if its not scarfed it K.O's something then I can kill it with scarf sandy shocks. It still invalidates ground like no other Pokémon before it. It turns the hardest matchups for ground into something completely unwinnable.
I agree with this so much. Please dont run scarf great tusk, I facepalm to oblivion everytime someone suggest it, like wtf bro. In theory it could revenge kill Iron Bundle, in real life what happens is that you still gets outspeed and ohkoed or bundle just put a substitute and you still get killed.

Ground probably autoloses, best bet is Specs Sandy Shocks in reality (vs Ghost). Taunt sets are good but it feels like people don't even bother prepping for this.
Bulk up leftovers Great Tusk win 1v1 again annihilape, annihilapes usually dont run speed so Tusk naturally outspeeds it, you can bulk up at least 1 time. In the worst of cases it leaves annihilape at Sandy Shock range for the ohko (and no, bulk up Tusk is not a niche set again annihilape, is a legit set in this meta)
Personally I didnt have problems with Annihilape in any type I have tried (ground, flying, normal, psychic, electric, got a tiny bit of problems with bug), probably gonna test other types to make me a bigger idea before post an opinion on the mon. :smogthink:

So leppa berry revival blessing pawmot restores 2 Pokémon and annihilape is the issue when it has a second chance in combat?
Yeah I was gonna say, Leppa Revival blessing seemed to be what was busted here, without the opportunity to recover from fainting twice Annihilape wouldn't have been anywhere near the same issue. I still think Annihilape is a solid mon that may be a potential suspect, but Revival Blessing definitely is what makes it more of a demon here.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Rage fist being able to kill bird with its ridiculous power up is what I wanted to highlight. It’s the same as busted houndstone. Revival blessi and leppa I’m sure will be up for discussion too in no time

roxie

is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Rage fist being able to kill bird with its ridiculous power up is what I wanted to highlight. It’s the same as busted houndstone. Revival blessi and leppa I’m sure will be up for discussion too in no time
This mainly highlights the broken factor of abusing leppa berry + revival blessing. Revival blessing allows for even more brainless and sillier plays to power up such a move. This can also be said for Rabsca on Bug or just generalized typings Revival Blessing is on. Just clicking Revival Blessing on Volcarona probably wins Poison, Steel (regardless of Occa Corviknight), and Ground but you get 3 chances to do that lol. The moves Rage Fist and Last Respects aren’t comparable. If annihilape had Last Respects, Choice Scarf sets would be pretty much cleaning up most typings with ease. This current Revival Blessing scenario allows Annihilape to profit the most because even if Annihilape dies it’s gets a second chance, if not third to come back into the game with a powered up move.

On turn 39 of this Replay, Pelipper decided to switch out of Iron Valiants's Energy Ball and went into Quagsire. However, this put Pelipper directly inside of Rage Fist range. The Water user choked I assume there to try and get rain up for perfect Hurricane accuracy? But here is how much a 250 Rage Fist is doing to Pelipper: 0 Atk Annihilape Rage Fist vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 219-258 (67.5 - 79.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO / 0 Atk Annihilape Rage Fist vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 219-258 (67.8 - 79.8%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock (What actually happened). I'm not sure what other sets the team was running: Pelipper / Azumaril + Quagsire but I'm focusing on what was revealed and that was the Hurricane Pelipper.

0 Atk Annihilape Rage Fist vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Quaquaval: 220-259 (58.8 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (150 BP)
The opposing Annihilape used Rage Fist (150 BP)!
(Quaquaval lost 67% of its health!)
Calculations that makes me assume that Annihilape doesn't have much investment and that the QuaQuaval is bulky:
0 Atk Annihilape Rage Fist vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Quaquaval: 220-259 (70.7 - 83.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (150 BP on 0 HP Quaquval)
252+ Atk Quaquaval Aqua Step vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Annihilape: 163-193 (38.4 - 45.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (Aqua step did around 39-42 so I set min around 39)
252+ Atk Annihilape Rage Fist vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 297-349 (91.6 - 107.7%) -- 50% chance to OHKO (this was max attack Pelipper but earlier in the game this doesnt say that its max attack based on the calculation above)

Last edited:
So leppa berry revival blessing pawmot restores 2 Pokémon and annihilape is the issue when it has a second chance in combat?
Leppa Revival is uncompetitive as fuck
The player is able to Taunt Dondozo for free with no worry of losing their wincon because they can just undo their opponent's progress as soon as Pawmot comes in. This is essentially a much better version of Healing Wish with absolutely no cost.

Factor in that Pawmot is generally pretty solid (fast + great STAB + Breloom-level priority) on top of getting the best support move in the game and you have one of the unhealthiest support mons we have seen a long time.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
This mainly highlights the broken factor of abusing leppa berry + revival blessing. Revival blessing allows for even more brainless and sillier plays to power up such a move. This can also be said for Rabsca on Bug or just generalized typings Revival Blessing is on. Just clicking Revival Blessing on Volcarona probably wins Poison, Steel (regardless of Occa Corviknight), and Ground but you get 3 chances to do that lol. The moves Rage Fist and Last Respects aren’t comparable. If annihilape had Last Respects, Choice Scarf sets would be pretty much cleaning up most typings with ease. This current Revival Blessing scenario allows Annihilape to profit the most because even if Annihilape dies it’s gets a second chance, if not third to come back into the game with a powered up move.

On turn 39 of this Replay, Pelipper decided to switch out of Iron Valiants's Energy Ball and went into Quagsire. However, this put Pelipper directly inside of Rage Fist range. The Water user choked I assume there to try and get rain up for perfect Hurricane accuracy? But here is how much a 250 Rage Fist is doing to Pelipper: 0 Atk Annihilape Rage Fist vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 219-258 (67.5 - 79.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO / 0 Atk Annihilape Rage Fist vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 219-258 (67.8 - 79.8%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock (What actually happened). I'm not sure what other sets the team was running: Pelipper / Azumaril + Quagsire but I'm focusing on what was revealed and that was the Hurricane Pelipper.

0 Atk Annihilape Rage Fist vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Quaquaval: 220-259 (58.8 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (150 BP)
The opposing Annihilape used Rage Fist (150 BP)!
(Quaquaval lost 67% of its health!)
Calculations that makes me assume that Annihilape doesn't have much investment and that the QuaQuaval is bulky:
0 Atk Annihilape Rage Fist vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Quaquaval: 220-259 (70.7 - 83.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (150 BP on 0 HP Quaquval)
252+ Atk Quaquaval Aqua Step vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Annihilape: 163-193 (38.4 - 45.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (Aqua step did around 39-42 so I set min around 39)
252+ Atk Annihilape Rage Fist vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 297-349 (91.6 - 107.7%) -- 50% chance to OHKO (this was max attack Pelipper but earlier in the game this doesnt say that its max attack based on the calculation above)
There wasn’t any choke. Pelipper was the only chance to win that game. That Quagsire switch into valiant to die and have valiant die as well were optimal calculated plays at the highest level. The team is completely helpless vs taunt bulky Annihilape. Granted I haven’t done any calculations at all playing SV, though.

110/80/90 defenses give ape plenty of opportunities to power up rage fist. After two hits, rage fist is effectively a 150 power stabbed nuke with zero drawback. I have no doubt ape would still be competitive without rage fist; this move just pushes him over the edge, more so than houndstone I’d say. Houndstone’s teammates have to faint for last respects to gain power. That’s not the case with bulky ape, which means he gets plenty of support from the other five on his team as well

let’s not forget the 115 attack and 95 speed either. Ape’s got all the tools

Last edited:
I've been playing a lot of Poison since the start of the generation.

Overall, the generation shift for Poison has been slightly negative in terms of the changes in Pokemon, with losing their two main ground immunities in
and
, but with adding 3 notable additions to the type with
(Iron Moth) and

This is a personal viability ranking for Poison.

S:

A:
(Iron Moth)

B:

C:

D:

Amoonguss - As the only Pokemon that can reliably switch into most Great Tusk and Sandy Shocks variants, it is a near-necessity on every Poison team as every other reliable Pokemon can't switch into a strong ground move without deceasing. It's ability to learn Synthesis along with having Regenerator allows this mushroom to stay healthy when staying in while also giving the opportunity to maintain momentum without risk of losing your main ground check with its signature ability. With spore, it can also make time to recover or make way for Iron Moth or Toxicroak to set up. With it's grass move of Giga Drain or Energy Ball, it also has access to clear smog which helps Amoonguss to not be used as setup fodder due to its natural passivity.

252 Atk Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 178-210 (41.2 - 48.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 SpA Sandy Shocks Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Amoonguss: 169-199 (39.1 - 46%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery

Skuntank - As the only Pokemon immune to Psychic moves, it becomes a necessary switch into many Psychic threats like Gallade and Espathra along with ones that regularly run Psychic moves like Iron Valiant, Chi-Yu and Flutter Mane, the latter which can one shot back with priority Sucker Punch or its respective STAB moves. While Skuntank is incredibly frail, meaning you have to pivot him well, and ultimately not that strong offensive wise, he is currently a necessary asset just for his Dark typing. Finally, aftermath can help finish off key targets with the addition of toxic and hazard stacking.

Clodsire - This guy is a specially defensive BEAST, with the unaware ability being able to tank even Nasty Plot Gholdengo, Psychic Volcarona and even Calm Mind Flutter Mane (without Psyshock). In addition, the ability to gain Stealth Rock was something Poison hasn't have in gen 8 and is the only Poison pokemon with rocks and reliable recovery. The ground typing also helps with blocking Volt Switch along with Earthquake doing substantial damage to key targets like Chi-Yu.

252+ SpA Gholdengo Make It Rain vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Clodsire: 174-205 (37.5 - 44.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Volcarona Psychic vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Clodsire: 160-190 (34.4 - 40.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Iron Moth - This is the most offensive mon Poison got in gen 9. Bolstering a huge 140SpA, it ruins Steel, Bug and Ice with ease while denting other types effectively. It also has surprisingly large diversity with Agility + Fiery Dance sweep to Choice Scarf to Choice Specs along with good coverage moves like Energy Ball to deal with Ground, Bug Buzz to deal with Psychic and Dazzling Gleam to deal with Dark and Dragon.

Toxapex - Good ol' Pex; even with the nerfs he is very reliable in its job which is absorbing hits. While scald is gone, its still pivotal to Poison with its synergy with Amoonguss to Regenerator switch, along with its essential bulk tanking what it did in gen 8 + other threats like Earthquake Roaring Moon while using Toxic on them in return.

+1 252 Atk Roaring Moon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 184-218 (60.5 - 71.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Glimmora - This big ass rock gives one exceptional help to Poison, that being mortal spin. The ability of being the only Poison pokemon to spin off hazards while also having good offensive pressure is rather nice, but not that necessary, to Poison. It also has a shining new ability of Toxic Debris, allowing toxic spikes to be set up relatively for free on more offensive Poison teamcomps with addition to having Stealth Rocks and Spikes. Though it does suffer from having a lack of recovery, middling speeds and its typing doesn't exactly help Poison that much, with only a resistance to flying.

Toxicroak - Toxicroak I'm considering bumping to A simply due to how well it deals with the most common matchups of Dark and Water. It's ability Dry Skin allows it to be immune to Water, helping it set up on Toxicroak, along with banded Water moves like Barraskewda's Flip Turn. It also has the ability to be both physical and special with Swords Dance and Nasty Plot along with excess priority with Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Sucker Punch and Vacuum Wave. However, it is a lot less useful in other matchups like Ghost without Sucker Punch and Fire with Dry Skin, but with lots of testing Toxicroak has been doing a lot of work on my Poison teams.

Gengar - Another special attacker, though Gengar doesn't shape up nearly as well to the meta with Dark and Shadow Sneak spam from Ghost. In addition, Indeedee is in the game so he doesn't do nearly as well vs Psychic than he could have been.

Haunter - Haunter has one distinct advantage over Gengar and the rest of the Poisons which is levitate, which only helps vs choiced ground moves. However, just the levitate ability makes Haunter not a completely useless Pokemon, being able to disassemble ground (with quite a lot of help) with Energy Ball and Icy Wind. It can also set up Nasty Plot on non-whirlwind Hippowdon and Clodsire.

Toxtricity - This thing, when scarfed and max speed, has exactly one point more than Iron Bundle, giving Poison a good way to revenge kill it if its not choiced. In addition, Electric is generally a good coverage move being able to deal with Flying types effectively along with Boomburst being able to hit well neutrally with Punk Rock. Finally, it can also set up Electric Terrain as a last ditch effort to help Iron Moth sweep. However, it still has major issues of being slow, not that strong and generally outclassed by Iron Moth.

Venomoth - This moth surprised me; while its not amazing, the ability of sleep powder and quiver dance can dent teams heavily and potentially sweep with hazard and toxic support with its ability tinted lens. However, it still suffers from taking 25% from rocks, being squishy, potential of missing sleep powder and dying to any physical attack.

Dragalge - The meta is too offensive, this guy will never get a hit in without dying.

Salazzle - No Heatran, Iron Moth can do the work.

Revavroom - Poor Revavroom, Shift Gear just doesn't help with its ridiculously poor coverage. Hopefully we will get the starmobiles soon enough.

If you ever got far enough, thanks for reading

roxie

:sv/great_tusk:
Great Tusk @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 120 HP / 136 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Press
- Earthquake
- Ice Spinner
- Bulk Up
Great Tusk @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 188 HP / 88 Atk / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Press
- Earthquake
- Ice Spinner
- Bulk Up
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9monotype-1733520318 Ghost
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9monotype-1733529160-cl2ayisdm9nu6y3viqx292a9jkntvappw Fighting
I agree with this so much. Please dont run scarf great tusk, I facepalm to oblivion everytime someone suggest it, like wtf bro. In theory it could revenge kill Iron Bundle, in real life what happens is that you still gets outspeed and ohkoed or bundle just put a substitute and you still get killed.

Bulk up leftovers Great Tusk win 1v1 again annihilape, annihilapes usually dont run speed so Tusk naturally outspeeds it, you can bulk up at least 1 time. In the worst of cases it leaves annihilape at Sandy Shock range for the ohko (and no, bulk up Tusk is not a niche set again annihilape, is a legit set in this meta)
Personally I didnt have problems with Annihilape in any type I have tried (ground, flying, normal, psychic, electric, got a tiny bit of problems with bug), probably gonna test other types to make me a bigger idea before post an opinion on the mon. :smogthink:
Tested this Great Tusk interaction in these replays (mainly focused on BU Great Tusk to Annihilape) and it does an ok job but you gotta make sure you have something faster than it still (this is where Garchomp/Iron Thorns/literally any scarfer) comes into place. This replay does not involve revival blessing but it seems centralized around BU Great Tusk which doesn't seem like a bad set on paper? At worst Ghost users can make an aggressive play and double into Flutter Mane but you shouldn't be absolutely struggling with Flutter Mane if you have Clodsire or a Scarfer to revenge kill it. S/O Toy Time King for the test and Healer for the team, I added Clodsire after I got smacked. For the record, this Ghost team also doesn't have that ghost cactus Pokemon so EQ was a little more clickable and it prob solod since I didn't have Clodsire.

Edit: +1 88 Atk Great Tusk Ice Spinner vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Brambleghast: 314-370 (100 - 117.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO, eving this for Brambleghast seems really neat.

Last edited:

roxie

:ss/floatzel:
Floatzel @ Choice Band
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wave Crash
- Liqudation / Ice Spinner
- Brick Break
- Crunch
Shouting out this set from BigFatMantis's win in SV Kickoff https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/welcome-to-sv-monotype-round-2.3711979/post-9425822

Wave Crash is a pretty neat move and its the main appeal over Barraskewda. Floatzel does have a lower Attack stat but I can see this being very useful in matchups like Ghost and Fairy to just pull off the KOes/2HKOes that you need without having to make a quick double switch into Pelipper / Quaquaval for a 5% chip or whatever for Barraskewda. Barraskewda has its positives over Floatzel such as CC access (but CB Brick Break + Tspikes Pex + Dondozo/Quaquaval should do pretty good vs Dark teams) and Psychic Fangs (Alternatively can use Slowking + Iron Bundle for Poison and the mirroring Water matchup). Very epic idea~ Here are some calculations between Wave Crash Floatzel and Liquidation Barraskewda:
:floatzel:
252+ Atk Choice Band Floatzel Wave Crash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hatterene in Rain: 310-366 (97.4 - 115%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Floatzel Wave Crash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Annihilape in Rain: 501-591 (118.1 - 139.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Floatzel Wave Crash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Annihilape: 334-394 (92.5 - 109.1%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Floatzel Wave Crash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Brambleghast in Rain: 279-328 (88.8 - 104.4%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Floatzel Wave Crash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Brambleghast in Rain: 187-221 (59.5 - 70.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:barraskewda:
252+ Atk Choice Band Barraskewda Liquidation vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hatterene in Rain: 246-289 (77.3 - 90.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Barraskewda Liquidation vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Annihilape in Rain: 397-468 (93.6 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Barraskewda Liquidation vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Annihilape: 264-312 (73.1 - 86.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Barraskewda Liquidation vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Brambleghast in Rain: 221-261 (70.3 - 83.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Barraskewda Liquidation vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Brambleghast in Rain: 148-175 (47.1 - 55.7%) -- 78.5% chance to 2HKO

Started writing this before hornstar posted. Going to post it anyway but thanks for a great post

Hello again everyone, long time mono poison fan again. I've been impressed by the other tier lists that people have been putting up, so I thought I'd have a go myself. Sadly, for personal reasons, I haven't been playing directly so I can't say I have the same hands on experience as others. But I have been keeping a close eye on any poison players I can find and here's my observations.

Style wise, poison seems to be needing a balanced playstyle more than ever. There was talk of HO taking off, but the combination of poor choice pool and the new dangerous pokemon in other types makes this a poor choice. The nerf to stall and defog options doesn't actually hit us as hard, and we still have some of the best defensive power houses in the game. The key to our success until dlc/home link does seem, to me at least, to rely on a balanced approach.

Amoonguss and Toxapex are absolutely key right now, but that's not saying they're perfect. Losing scald has really hurt Toxapex. Last gen she was a powerhouse, poison and wait or burn an attacker. It has decent power too, so it wasn't unheard of to take them down directly. Now, well chilling waters is an ok substitute, but it does not hit the same way. Lowering attack isn't the same as burning them, there's no extra damage for the immune types either and contrary gets free setup. It's clear she needs, rather than having the choice to in last generation, lean on rocky helmet amd punish physical attackers to make the difference. Still, the presence of pokemon that lower her stats by being on the field hurt it's status as supreme wall.

Amoonguss also suffers in that he is the only ground counter left. He has no option other than heavy duty boots and must be played to counter the large number of earth abusers. Its not that he's good or bad, he's a very good team member, it's just how limiting in responses to earthquake poison has that makes him feel more like an obligation than an asset.

Speaking of, our star addition this generation is a mixed bag, or should I say floral arrangement, Glimmora. I've seen sets that use both abilities and it's still hard to fully get a grasp on the best playstyle. Scarf seems like the obvious choice, but it's still tempting to give her a balloon for earthquake switch in (and possibly temp a pop to lay toxic spikes) or a focus sash for guaranteed double spikes. Ps, I'm still working out why sometimes it lays spikes and others it doesn't. The problem I have with her is similar to amoonguss, in that mortal spin makes it mandatory to have her. She's got good speed, she's got great attack and coverage, but it feels like she's wearing too many hats. Ability and mortal spin suggests she's a support member, but she lacks bulk. Speed and sa suggest a scarf option, but abilities and the need for hazard control limits that.

Although, if we're going to talk about limitations, then we can't forget about the bad smell game freak keeps laying on us. I know, if cha want a good mon for a villain team how about a skunk, but seriously skunktank is just...look,poison needs something to counter psychic types, I get it, but literally every other poison/dark is better than him. At least he gets defog, so he's good support OH WAIT HE DOESN'T ANYMORE. I know he's got some use, but it's so limited, most of the time cha best move is let him die and hope aftermath takes something out. I know I'm biased, but thinking about all of the other dark types and everything they could have brought to the table, getting stuck with this guy really stinks.

Ok, I've been getting surprisingly negative with these ones, how about someone positive. How about I talk about everyone's favourite puggy boy. Clodsire is a surprising good addition to any team. Bulk, special defencive, great attack stat and recover, he's got it all. Multiple options to run, but probably best with a black sludge, he's mostly had sets focusing on recover, stealth rocks/toxic, and earthquake. Give him curse to double down and make him an oblivious slow sweeper (just careful of flying and levitate users) or rock slide for coverage. Water absorb gives us another immunity, but don't get cocky with iron bundle, a freeze dry/ice beam will ruin cha day. I've seen yawn for some enemy switch forcing, but generally he's too slow to stop a setup. A great boy, and holds up surprisingly well to psychic, just be careful of psyshock.

Another possibility for anti psychic comes from Revavroom. He's still an odd choice. Ok bulk but 4, sorry 3.5 thanks to his ability, weak to ground so we really need to run balloon more than anything. He's reliant on shift gear to hit things off, and easily countered. He hits pretty hard, but only really with poison and steel moves, which is a bummer. He does have a few interesting moves, and he could prove to be good, its just he needs a lot to go his way before he can think of sweeping, and he's not tough enough to completely be the team psychic defence.

A surprisingly good possibility is haunter, alongside Gengar. Gengar is great, fast strong with a good movepool. The only thing working against him is poor bulk. No the reason I'm saying surprising is that his pre evolution is also a viable choice. Same movepool, good speed and eviotile compatible. Both are great choices for revenge killers or support.

Speaking of support, it's time to talk about our poison monkey boy, Grafaiai. While he's not quite the poison sableye I had hoped for, but prankster toxic, taunt and parting shot makes for an excellent lead. Knock off for general damage, copycat for shenanigans if cha really want. Probably works best with a focus sash, prevent him from going down in one hit. Don't bother with unburden, he doesn't have the stats or moves to start sweeping, better to use him to set up teammates instead.

Toxicroak and slazzle, despite different roles, share a similar problem. No staying power. Toxicroak doesn't have the speed to be a glass cannon, while slazzle is pigeonholed into the same toxic/substitute/protect/black sludge cheese set she's had in every generation. It's hard to swap into either of them, and the increase in priority moves makes it hard to carry any momentum after a swap in.

Now our big new toy, iron moth. While he wasn't the most broken of the paradox pokemon, booster energy's ban does hurt him. He reminds me of nihilego, a strong special attacker, fast but not so bulky. I feel that he's probably best as a choice spec build. Agility builds have potential, but he doesn't have volcaronas defensive bulk to set up properly. Poison has alway had this odd problem, where we get a member of some set of legendaries or alike, but ours is on the weaker end of the spectrum and gets outclassed by others. He's a good mon, but he's not hitting the same hights the other paradox mon reach.

I started this list to rank poison types, but I think I've realised whats holding this early gen back. It's the lack of diverse choices for each type. Many stables across all of the types have been lost to us, steel being the obvious example with ferrathorn and volcarona being gone. To my mind, a good balance team needs a lead, a physical and a special wall, 1/2 sweepers and a support mon. Keep swapping constantly in response to cha opponent, drive up the pressure and when the time is right go for the sweep. It needs a wide diversity of good typings and good options to fill roles. The problem is that, while I do see the need to simplify things and focus on new toys, the combination of changes nerfs and biffs (especially to hazards) forces teams to include pokemon out of necessity, limiting any freedom of builds. Poison has only one dark type that can only be played one way, Glimmora has to be included mortal spin. The problem is now there just aren't many ways to get creative with team building.

For example, s+s by the end, if I wanted to put a support mon on my team, I could use crobat, skunktank or galar wheezing for defog, and each had their own strengths and weakness. If I wanted to put drapion on the team, I could choose a number of different ways to build him. Do I give him rest and sleep talk for healing, do I give him an assault vest, do I give him taunt and toxic spikes for a lead. At the moment we're having new format lock, where a lack of options forces us to always pick certain options. I am looking forward to how the meta develops, and when new mon will be released in dlc or home link. Is there any returning pokemon that have people exited? I can't wait to what effects overqwil and sneasler have. With barb barrage I want to see a status punishment team, setting up toxic spikes then hitting them extra hard with venoshock/barb barrage/hex.

Sorry this got off topic and let me know if I missed anything

Let's have a look at the offense/defence composition of this meta vs Gen 8 and how it affects the effectiveness of revival blessing.

Gen 8:

Types capable of full stall team: Poison
Types that can use more-tanky-than-average balance: Dark, Fairy, Flying, Grass, Ground, Normal, Psychic, Steel, Water

Gen 9:

Types capable of full stall team: Nope
Types that can use more-tanky-than-average balance: Grass, Ground, Poison, Steel, Water

These need to be weighted by popularity for better analysis, but it is quite clear that Gen 9 leans way more heavily on offense than defence (and has felt that way when playing games as well).

The dominance of offense in this meta is the only thing keeping Revival Blessing from being unarguably busted. Offensive teams don't let Pawmot use revival blessing twice, and oftentimes Pawmot is better off attacking the opponent that has frail defensive stats. But against more defensive teams, Pawmot can afford the time as seen in the replay here.
Here's a good replay of annihilape bailing out the player with rage fist.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9monotype-1733246014

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Yeah I agree offense is strong this gen and is the best style to use to win more consistently. That said, it won’t stop more defensive players from trying to diversify the tier by trying their best to build respectable teams. Iron bundle’s freeze dry owns the fat water team I shared in that replay, but you don’t see my crying about getting 6-0ed by it from team preview

ape is busted and needs to be discussed is the main point here. It doesn’t make sense for houndstone to be banned and not ape

Last edited:
Yeah I agree offense is strong this gen and is the best style to use to win more consistently. That said, it won’t stop more defensive players from trying to diversify the tier by trying their best to build respectable teams. Iron bundle’s freeze dry owns the fat water team I shared in that replay, but you don’t see my crying about getting 6-0ed by it from team preview

ape is busted and needs to be discussed is the main point here. It doesn’t make sense for houndstone to be banned and not ape
Aye, I've had a lot of success with defensive Ice teams, winning or losing based on skillful and less-than skillful plays. I do also agree that the fact if only taunt ape was just a little less bulky, it would be something to plan around in the battle, rather than plan my team comp for, given both Ghost and Fighting are plenty strong enough to stay in their tiers without that particular monster.

It's plenty doable to work around, but annoying to have to team build just for one mon.

3 Replays from past 2 days to kind of demonstrate the Iron Bundle vs. Ground/Flying matchup

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9monotype-1734592432-830myh3rwy64enwb7iq8cb4q6iqqej4pw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9monotype-1733485160-kxk07qqvpis84f4agy0x41svl22f5qnpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9monotype-1733140987-ilmv21api2seuzs2gq1ltj0vfchj8wipw

Even at higher ladder of play the majority of ground teams have very little way to deal with Iron Bundle, Kev's ground was the only one I've played so far with any meaningful recourse and that relied almost entirely on residual damage. In the first example vs. Guez Power, we have a pretty standard ground with Scarf Sandy Shocks as a check. As you can see, having scarf Sandy Shocks is effectively meaningless if the Water team has a special defensive Gastrodon and is more of a Hail Mary option.
The second replay shows Iron Bundle vs. ground with Mirror Coat Yache Gastro, it's usually not to difficult to tell when that's being run and if the tech fails it's effectively game over for the ground user. All the while Iron Bundle would be able to catch free KOs on the rest of the team. He forfeited early as there was effectively no way to offensively check or switch in to Bundle, and Gastro as an answer to Bundle opens up the ability to further pressure with the rest of my team.
Lastly, we see Iron Bundle vs. Flying. In this case the 3 mons that could really do anything were Sash Bombadier which can knock off, Scarf Braviary which has a KO chance with Close Combat, and Corviknight which can live 1 Ice Beam and do around 60% with Body Press. Either way Bundle pretty much wins on its own.
Speaking from experience, Bundle is also extraordinarily oppressive in the dragon and grass mus, while Grass is still more than winnable vs. Water, having bundle makes it alot more difficult.

These showcase a completely one sided neutral (water v fly) as well as ground getting 6-0d at 1600. Bundle also makes the grass mu alot easier for water to handle. If Bundle was isolated on Ice maybe you could call it a monotype moment, but seeing as Water becomes dominant against any type weak to Ice solely because of Bundle (not to mention how it flips neutral/bad mus like flying/dragon/grass in waters favor), I think it's pretty apparent that this is a mon suspect/ban worthy. This seemed like a mon people discussed more on showdown than the actual forums so I figured I'd bring it here.

If the Mecha Delibird gets banned, how viable would Ground become?
Ground is A tier imo rn, depending on who you ask it's 5-8 overall and I think saying it's the 6th best type is accurate for now. Banning Bundle would effectively flip the water match into Ground's favor, while also letting Toedscruel become much more dominant in the water mu. I don't think it'd be too hard to adjust a water mono to still be viable and favored in the ground mu, but at the very least it would become alot more difficult for water.

I'm also interested on where Council stands on Flutter Mane/Annihilape right now. For some arguments I saw from users earlier, I don't think "I need to plan in my team comp" is by any means a valid reason to ban/suspect a mon, seeing as that's literally called adapting to the meta. I also don't think Rage Fist is necessarily the same as Last Respects, the prerequisite to take damage itself means it can be played around a bit easier imo. Especially for bulky water, taunt bulk up cannot deal with tspikes/status as well whereas Resto Chesto loses to Dondozo. That being said, Annihilape as a mon is incredibly centralizing, and even on neutral/good mus vs Ghost/Fighting players find themselves preparing in the team comp solely for this mon. It's a threat to any type trying to be competitive via. balance/bulkier teams in general, and as WhiteQueen has mentioned, the threat it poses to bulkier teams can be impossible to handle at times. What we need to be discussing is, has this centralization of the meta around Annihilape gone too far, is Rage Fist tolerable, and seeing as Primeape gets Rage Fist as well - is there any way to ban the move in this circumstance. Also, would a Flutter + Revival Blessing ban be enough to limit Annihilape to tolerable levels or no.

As for Flutter Mane, Flutter Mane is a danger for sure against types that rely on special attackers - such as electric. It's incredibly difficult to answer defensively on teams that struggle against it's stab and varied movepool. Grass with it's limited defensive core, and Fire vs. Power Gem Flutter Mane are 2 shining examples of this. It's insane special attack and speed are incredibly difficult to handle in this HO meta as well, with Flutter singlehandedly hold back types such as Dragon in the Ghost mu. I'm going to be starting an Electric Mono run which should give me a stronger opinion of the mon/if it's manageable, but whether or not Flutter is busted without Booster seems a pretty divisive issue right now.

One last thing I'll say, I want Dondozo banished lmao, I hate this thing so so much. It singehandedly 6-0's Bug, holds back entire builds. Many types rely on 1 or 2 special attackers, and find any and every physical setup opportunity stopped by Dondozo. Even if Bundle gets banned, Water's bulky core with Dondozo will still be extremely viable and oh my god I hate it. I will chose evil over Dondozo any day, derail the convo, misinform the forums, create further impossible to handle Dondozo builds. On god I'm getting this thing banished.

Day 1 of Elec, this type defs can build comps that handles ghost/fairy/dark, even with limited dex there's solid amount of stuff so far to build with and even without Pawmot I've got a build going so far that has decent enough synergy and counterplay to work. Gonna try and finalize it a bit more next few days, overall impression right now is people have skill issue.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
Mono SV Kickoff Tour
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Semi-Finals & Finals

Week 1 Usage Stats

So, I figured I'd put together usage stats and compile information from the kickoff tour. Below, find yourself a plethora of information and maybe some comments on things I find interesting, but probably not.

37 matches were played in week 1, resulting in 74 teams being used.

Key reminder: Revival Blessing was not implemented for this week.

Type vs type win-rates (enjoy the screenshot of my spreadsheet since the ascii table is huge):

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 10.20.50 PM.png

Type usage & win-rates:
Code:
+----------+------+--------+-------+--------+-------------+
|  Types   | Wins | Losses | Usage | Usage% |    Win%     |
| Bug      |    2 |      0 |     2 |   2.70 |         100 |
| Dark     |    7 |      8 |    15 |  20.27 | 46.66666667 |
| Dragon   |    1 |      5 |     6 |   8.11 | 16.66666667 |
| Electric |    0 |      0 |     0 |   0.00 |           - |
| Fairy    |    6 |      4 |    10 |  13.51 |          60 |
| Fighting |    3 |      4 |     7 |   9.46 | 42.85714286 |
| Fire     |    1 |      2 |     3 |   4.05 | 33.33333333 |
| Flying   |    1 |      0 |     1 |   1.35 |         100 |
| Ghost    |    5 |      5 |    10 |  13.51 |          50 |
| Grass    |    1 |      1 |     2 |   2.70 |          50 |
| Ground   |    2 |      0 |     2 |   2.70 |         100 |
| Ice      |    3 |      3 |     6 |   8.11 |          50 |
| Normal   |    0 |      1 |     1 |   1.35 |           0 |
| Poison   |    0 |      0 |     0 |   0.00 |           - |
| Psychic  |    0 |      0 |     0 |   0.00 |           - |
| Rock     |    0 |      0 |     0 |   0.00 |           - |
| Steel    |    1 |      2 |     3 |   4.05 | 33.33333333 |
| Water    |    4 |      2 |     6 |   8.11 | 66.66666667 |

I'll break down each type separately (that saw use) now, including usage of mons and their win-rates on that type. They're sorted by usage% followed by win% followed by name, if there were ties.
Code:
+------+----------------+-----+--------+------+
| Rank |    Pokemon     | Use | Usage% | Win% |
|    1 | Forretress     |   2 |    100 |  100 |
|    2 | Lokix          |   2 |    100 |  100 |
|    3 | Scizor         |   2 |    100 |  100 |
|    4 | Slither Wing   |   2 |    100 |  100 |
|    5 | Vivillon-Fancy |   2 |    100 |  100 |
|    6 | Volcarona      |   2 |    100 |  100 |
Code:
+------+--------------+-----+-------------+-------------+
| Rank |   Pokemon    | Use |   Usage%    |    Win%     |
|    1 | Chi-Yu       |  15 |         100 | 46.66666667 |
|    2 | Chien-Pao    |  15 |         100 | 46.66666667 |
|    3 | Ting-Lu      |  13 | 86.66666667 | 46.15384615 |
|    4 | Meowscarada  |  12 |          80 | 41.66666667 |
|    5 | Kingambit    |  10 | 66.66666667 |          50 |
|    6 | Grimmsnarl   |   7 | 46.66666667 | 28.57142857 |
|    7 | Sableye      |   4 | 26.66666667 |          75 |
|    8 | Hydreigon    |   4 | 26.66666667 |          50 |
|    9 | Iron Jugulis |   4 | 26.66666667 |          50 |
|   10 | Roaring Moon |   4 | 26.66666667 |          50 |
|   11 | Bisharp      |   1 | 6.666666667 |         100 |
|   12 | Krookodile   |   1 | 6.666666667 |           0 |
Code:
| Rank |   Pokemon    | Use |   Usage%    |    Win%     |
|    1 | Baxcalibur   |   6 |         100 | 16.66666667 |
|    2 | Dragapult    |   6 |         100 | 16.66666667 |
|    3 | Garchomp     |   6 |         100 | 16.66666667 |
|    4 | Dragonite    |   5 | 83.33333333 |          20 |
|    5 | Roaring Moon |   5 | 83.33333333 |          20 |
|    6 | Cyclizar     |   2 | 33.33333333 |          50 |
|    7 | Dragalge     |   2 | 33.33333333 |           0 |
|    8 | Goodra       |   1 | 16.66666667 |           0 |
|    9 | Noivern      |   1 | 16.66666667 |           0 |
|   10 | Salamence    |   1 | 16.66666667 |           0 |
|   11 | Tatsugiri    |   1 | 16.66666667 |           0 |
Code:
+------+--------------+-----+--------+-------------+
| Rank |   Pokemon    | Use | Usage% |    Win%     |
|    1 | Azumarill    |  10 |    100 |          60 |
|    2 | Flutter Mane |  10 |    100 |          60 |
|    3 | Iron Valiant |  10 |    100 |          60 |
|    4 | Mimikyu      |   8 |     80 |          50 |
|    5 | Hatterene    |   7 |     70 | 57.14285714 |
|    6 | Grimmsnarl   |   6 |     60 | 66.66666667 |
|    7 | Klefki       |   6 |     60 |          50 |
|    8 | Scream Tail  |   3 |     30 |         100 |
Code:
+------+--------------------+-----+-------------+-------------+
| Rank |      Pokemon       | Use |   Usage%    |    Win%     |
|    1 | Breloom            |   7 |         100 | 42.85714286 |
|    2 | Great Tusk         |   7 |         100 | 42.85714286 |
|    3 | Iron Valiant       |   7 |         100 | 42.85714286 |
|    4 | Quaquaval          |   7 |         100 | 42.85714286 |
|    5 | Iron Hands         |   6 | 85.71428571 | 33.33333333 |
|    6 | Annihilape         |   2 | 28.57142857 |         100 |
|    7 | Hawlucha           |   2 | 28.57142857 |           0 |
|    8 | Pawmot             |   1 | 14.28571429 |         100 |
|    9 | Toxicroak          |   1 | 14.28571429 |         100 |
|   10 | Gallade            |   1 | 14.28571429 |           0 |
|   11 | Tauros-Paldea-Fire |   1 | 14.28571429 |           0 |
Code:
| Rank |      Pokemon       | Use |   Usage%    |    Win%     |
|    1 | Chi-Yu             |   3 |         100 | 33.33333333 |
|    2 | Torkoal            |   3 |         100 | 33.33333333 |
|    3 | Scovillain         |   2 | 66.66666667 |          50 |
|    4 | Talonflame         |   2 | 66.66666667 |          50 |
|    5 | Ceruledge          |   2 | 66.66666667 |           0 |
|    6 | Arcanine           |   1 | 33.33333333 |         100 |
|    7 | Iron Moth          |   1 | 33.33333333 |         100 |
|    8 | Rotom-Heat         |   1 | 33.33333333 |           0 |
|    9 | Skeledirge         |   1 | 33.33333333 |           0 |
|   10 | Tauros-Paldea-Fire |   1 | 33.33333333 |           0 |
|   11 | Volcarona          |   1 | 33.33333333 |           0 |
Code:
+------+--------------+-----+--------+------+
| Rank |   Pokemon    | Use | Usage% | Win% |
|    1 | Corviknight  |   1 |    100 |  100 |
|    2 | Gyarados     |   1 |    100 |  100 |
|    3 | Hawlucha     |   1 |    100 |  100 |
|    4 | Iron Jugulis |   1 |    100 |  100 |
|    5 | Kilowattrel  |   1 |    100 |  100 |
|    6 | Salamence    |   1 |    100 |  100 |
Code:
| Rank |   Pokemon    | Use | Usage% |    Win%     |
|    1 | Annihilape   |  10 |    100 |          50 |
|    2 | Flutter Mane |   9 |     90 | 55.55555556 |
|    3 | Gholdengo    |   9 |     90 | 44.44444444 |
|    4 | Dragapult    |   8 |     80 |        37.5 |
|    5 | Mimikyu      |   7 |     70 | 57.14285714 |
|    6 | Brambleghast |   5 |     50 |          40 |
|    7 | Froslass     |   3 |     30 | 66.66666667 |
|    8 | Ceruledge    |   3 |     30 | 33.33333333 |
|    9 | Skeledirge   |   3 |     30 | 33.33333333 |
|   10 | Gengar       |   2 |     20 |         100 |
|   11 | Palossand    |   1 |     10 |         100 |
Code:
| Rank |   Pokemon    | Use | Usage% | Win% |
|    1 | Brambleghast |   2 |    100 |   50 |
|    2 | Meowscarada  |   2 |    100 |   50 |
|    3 | Amoonguss    |   1 |     50 |  100 |
|    4 | Appletun     |   1 |     50 |  100 |
|    5 | Breloom      |   1 |     50 |  100 |
|    6 | Rotom-Mow    |   1 |     50 |  100 |
|    7 | Arboliva     |   1 |     50 |    0 |
|    8 | Brute Bonnet |   1 |     50 |    0 |
|    9 | Scovillain   |   1 |     50 |    0 |
|   10 | Wo-Chien     |   1 |     50 |    0 |
Code:
+------+-------------+-----+--------+------+
| Rank |   Pokemon   | Use | Usage% | Win% |
|    1 | Clodsire    |   2 |    100 |  100 |
|    2 | Gastrodon   |   2 |    100 |  100 |
|    3 | Great Tusk  |   2 |    100 |  100 |
|    4 | Iron Treads |   2 |    100 |  100 |
|    5 | Ting-Lu     |   2 |    100 |  100 |
|    6 | Garchomp    |   1 |     50 |  100 |
|    7 | Palossand   |   1 |     50 |  100 |
Code:
+------+-------------+-----+-------------+-------------+
| Rank |   Pokemon   | Use |   Usage%    |    Win%     |
|    1 | Baxcalibur  |   6 |         100 |          50 |
|    2 | Chien-Pao   |   6 |         100 |          50 |
|    3 | Froslass    |   5 | 83.33333333 |          60 |
|    4 | Iron Bundle |   5 | 83.33333333 |          60 |
|    5 | Cloyster    |   4 | 66.66666667 |          50 |
|    6 | Abomasnow   |   3 |          50 | 66.66666667 |
|    7 | Avalugg     |   3 |          50 | 33.33333333 |
|    8 | Cetitan     |   2 | 33.33333333 |          50 |
|    9 | Frosmoth    |   1 | 16.66666667 |           0 |
|   10 | Weavile     |   1 | 16.66666667 |           0 |
Code:
+------+-----------+-----+--------+------+
| Rank |  Pokemon  | Use | Usage% | Win% |
|    1 | Arboliva  |   1 |    100 |    0 |
|    2 | Chansey   |   1 |    100 |    0 |
|    3 | Cyclizar  |   1 |    100 |    0 |
|    4 | Ditto     |   1 |    100 |    0 |
|    5 | Maushold  |   1 |    100 |    0 |
|    6 | Staraptor |   1 |    100 |    0 |
Code:
|    1 | Corviknight |   3 |         100 | 33.33333333 |
|    2 | Gholdengo   |   3 |         100 | 33.33333333 |
|    3 | Kingambit   |   3 |         100 | 33.33333333 |
|    4 | Iron Treads |   2 | 66.66666667 |          50 |
|    5 | Forretress  |   2 | 66.66666667 |           0 |
|    6 | Klefki      |   1 | 33.33333333 |         100 |
|    7 | Lucario     |   1 | 33.33333333 |         100 |
|    8 | Bronzong    |   1 | 33.33333333 |           0 |
|    9 | Magnezone   |   1 | 33.33333333 |           0 |
|   10 | Scizor      |   1 | 33.33333333 |           0 |
Code:
|    1 | Iron Bundle |   6 |         100 | 66.66666667 |
|    2 | Azumarill   |   4 | 66.66666667 |         100 |
|    3 | Quagsire    |   4 | 66.66666667 |          50 |
|    4 | Quaquaval   |   4 | 66.66666667 |          50 |
|    5 | Toxapex     |   4 | 66.66666667 |          50 |
|    6 | Rotom-Wash  |   3 |          50 | 33.33333333 |
|    7 | Slowking    |   3 |          50 | 33.33333333 |
|    8 | Barraskewda |   2 | 33.33333333 |         100 |
|    9 | Dondozo     |   2 | 33.33333333 |         100 |
|   10 | Gastrodon   |   2 | 33.33333333 |         100 |
|   11 | Pelipper    |   2 | 33.33333333 |         100 |

Unsurprisingly, dark, fairy, and ghost types litter the top 10 for overall usage. Interestingly, though, their win-rates are not as high as you may assume based on responses to this thread.
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Chien-Pao          |   21 |  28.38% |  47.62% |
| 2    | Flutter Mane       |   19 |  25.68% |  57.89% |
| 3    | Chi-Yu             |   18 |  24.32% |  44.44% |
| 4    | Iron Valiant       |   17 |  22.97% |  52.94% |
| 5    | Mimikyu            |   15 |  20.27% |  53.33% |
| 5    | Ting-Lu            |   15 |  20.27% |  53.33% |
| 7    | Azumarill          |   14 |  18.92% |  71.43% |
| 7    | Meowscarada        |   14 |  18.92% |  42.86% |
| 7    | Dragapult          |   14 |  18.92% |  28.57% |
| 10   | Kingambit          |   13 |  17.57% |  46.15% |
| 10   | Grimmsnarl         |   13 |  17.57% |  46.15% |
| 12   | Annihilape         |   12 |  16.22% |  58.33% |
| 12   | Gholdengo          |   12 |  16.22% |  41.67% |
| 12   | Baxcalibur         |   12 |  16.22% |  33.33% |
| 15   | Iron Bundle        |   11 |  14.86% |  63.64% |
| 15   | Quaquaval          |   11 |  14.86% |  45.45% |
| 17   | Great Tusk         |    9 |  12.16% |  55.56% |
| 17   | Roaring Moon       |    9 |  12.16% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Froslass           |    8 |  10.81% |  62.50% |
| 19   | Hatterene          |    8 |  10.81% |  62.50% |
| 19   | Breloom            |    8 |  10.81% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Klefki             |    7 |   9.46% |  57.14% |
| 22   | Brambleghast       |    7 |   9.46% |  42.86% |
| 22   | Garchomp           |    7 |   9.46% |  28.57% |
| 25   | Iron Hands         |    6 |   8.11% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Iron Jugulis       |    5 |   6.76% |  60.00% |
| 26   | Dragonite          |    5 |   6.76% |  20.00% |
| 26   | Ceruledge          |    5 |   6.76% |  20.00% |
| 29   | Gastrodon          |    4 |   5.41% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Sableye            |    4 |   5.41% |  75.00% |
| 29   | Iron Treads        |    4 |   5.41% |  75.00% |
| 29   | Hydreigon          |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Corviknight        |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Forretress         |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Abomasnow          |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Cloyster           |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Toxapex            |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Quagsire           |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Skeledirge         |    4 |   5.41% |  25.00% |
| 40   | Scizor             |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 40   | Volcarona          |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 40   | Scovillain         |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 40   | Cyclizar           |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 40   | Hawlucha           |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 40   | Torkoal            |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 40   | Slowking           |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 40   | Rotom-Wash         |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 48   | Palossand          |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Gengar             |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Vivillon-Fancy     |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Slither Wing       |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Lokix              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Clodsire           |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Scream Tail        |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Dondozo            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Pelipper           |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Barraskewda        |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Talonflame         |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 48   | Salamence          |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 48   | Cetitan            |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 48   | Avalugg            |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 48   | Arboliva           |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Dragalge           |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Tauros-Paldea-Fire |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Iron Moth          |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Arcanine           |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Gyarados           |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Kilowattrel        |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Pawmot             |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Lucario            |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Bisharp            |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Amoonguss          |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Rotom-Mow          |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Appletun           |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Toxicroak          |    1 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Brute Bonnet       |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Wo-Chien           |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Tatsugiri          |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Maushold           |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Chansey            |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Ditto              |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Staraptor          |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Gallade            |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Bronzong           |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Magnezone          |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Noivern            |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Weavile            |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Frosmoth           |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Krookodile         |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Goodra             |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Rotom-Heat         |    1 |   1.35% |   0.00% |

Unsurprisingly, there were some mons that were much more commonly paired together... I'll include that data below for the same 4+ mons per team being used on multiple occasions (and that was used at least twice).
Code:
+ ---- + ----------------------------------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Combos of 4                                                 | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ----------------------------------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                  |   10 |  13.51% |  40.00% |
| 2    | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Ting-Lu                    |    9 |  12.16% |  55.56% |
| 3    | Hatterene / Iron Valiant / Flutter Mane / Azumarill         |    8 |  10.81% |  62.50% |
| 3    | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                |    8 |  10.81% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Azumarill / Iron Valiant / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu           |    8 |  10.81% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Meowscarada / Ting-Lu                  |    7 |   9.46% |  57.14% |
| 6    | Kingambit / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada / Ting-Lu               |    7 |   9.46% |  57.14% |
| 6    | Quaquaval / Iron Valiant / Breloom / Great Tusk             |    7 |   9.46% |  42.86% |
| 9    | Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Azumarill        |    6 |   8.11% |  66.67% |
| 9    | Mimikyu / Iron Valiant / Flutter Mane / Klefki              |    6 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Azumarill / Iron Valiant / Flutter Mane / Klefki            |    6 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Azumarill / Mimikyu / Iron Valiant / Klefki                 |    6 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Azumarill / Mimikyu / Flutter Mane / Klefki                 |    6 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Mimikyu / Iron Valiant / Hatterene / Azumarill              |    6 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Mimikyu / Hatterene / Flutter Mane / Azumarill              |    6 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Hatterene / Iron Valiant / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu           |    6 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Iron Hands / Iron Valiant / Breloom / Great Tusk            |    6 |   8.11% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Iron Hands / Quaquaval / Breloom / Great Tusk               |    6 |   8.11% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Quaquaval / Iron Hands / Iron Valiant / Breloom             |    6 |   8.11% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Quaquaval / Iron Valiant / Iron Hands / Great Tusk          |    6 |   8.11% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Annihilape / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane           |    6 |   8.11% |  33.33% |
| 22   | Annihilape / Dragapult / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu             |    5 |   6.76% |  60.00% |
| 22   | Annihilape / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu             |    5 |   6.76% |  60.00% |
| 22   | Froslass / Baxcalibur / Chien-Pao / Iron Bundle             |    5 |   6.76% |  60.00% |
| 22   | Annihilape / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Mimikyu                |    5 |   6.76% |  40.00% |
| 22   | Dragapult / Garchomp / Baxcalibur / Dragonite               |    5 |   6.76% |  20.00% |
| 22   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Grimmsnarl / Chien-Pao                   |    5 |   6.76% |  20.00% |
| 22   | Dragapult / Roaring Moon / Garchomp / Baxcalibur            |    5 |   6.76% |  20.00% |
| 22   | Chi-Yu / Grimmsnarl / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada               |    5 |   6.76% |  20.00% |
| 30   | Hatterene / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Azumarill           |    4 |   5.41% |  75.00% |
| 30   | Hatterene / Grimmsnarl / Iron Valiant / Azumarill           |    4 |   5.41% |  75.00% |
| 30   | Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Hatterene        |    4 |   5.41% |  75.00% |
| 30   | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Hydreigon                  |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada / Hydreigon                |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Hydreigon                    |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Hydreigon / Meowscarada                |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Hydreigon / Ting-Lu                    |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Hydreigon / Meowscarada                  |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Kingambit / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada / Hydreigon             |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Kingambit / Chien-Pao / Hydreigon / Ting-Lu                 |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Ting-Lu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada / Hydreigon               |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Kingambit / Hydreigon / Meowscarada / Ting-Lu               |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Roaring Moon / Chien-Pao                 |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu          |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Azumarill / Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Mimikyu             |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Azumarill / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu             |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Annihilape / Flutter Mane / Gholdengo / Brambleghast        |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Iron Jugulis / Chien-Pao                 |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Froslass / Abomasnow / Chien-Pao / Iron Bundle              |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Baxcalibur / Abomasnow / Chien-Pao / Iron Bundle            |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Froslass / Abomasnow / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle             |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Froslass / Baxcalibur / Abomasnow / Chien-Pao               |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Azumarill / Iron Valiant / Hatterene / Klefki               |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Azumarill / Hatterene / Flutter Mane / Klefki               |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Azumarill / Mimikyu / Hatterene / Klefki                    |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Hatterene / Iron Valiant / Flutter Mane / Klefki            |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Mimikyu / Iron Valiant / Hatterene / Klefki                 |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Mimikyu / Hatterene / Flutter Mane / Klefki                 |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Dragapult / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu              |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Dragonite / Roaring Moon / Baxcalibur / Dragapult           |    4 |   5.41% |  25.00% |
| 30   | Roaring Moon / Garchomp / Baxcalibur / Dragonite            |    4 |   5.41% |  25.00% |
| 30   | Dragonite / Roaring Moon / Garchomp / Dragapult             |    4 |   5.41% |  25.00% |
| 63   | Chi-Yu / Sableye / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                  |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Sableye / Chien-Pao                      |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Sableye / Chien-Pao                    |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Sableye / Chien-Pao / Kingambit                   |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Sableye / Kingambit                      |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Froslass / Cloyster / Chien-Pao / Iron Bundle               |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Cloyster / Baxcalibur / Chien-Pao / Iron Bundle             |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Froslass / Cloyster / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle              |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Froslass / Baxcalibur / Chien-Pao / Cloyster                |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Froslass / Dragapult / Annihilape / Mimikyu                 |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Froslass / Gholdengo / Annihilape / Mimikyu                 |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Froslass / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Annihilape               |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Froslass / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Mimikyu                  |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Roaring Moon / Grimmsnarl / Chien-Pao             |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Roaring Moon / Chi-Yu / Grimmsnarl / Chien-Pao              |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Grimmsnarl / Roaring Moon                |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Annihilape / Flutter Mane / Gholdengo / Ceruledge           |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Annihilape / Gholdengo / Brambleghast / Mimikyu             |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Iron Jugulis / Meowscarada               |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Iron Jugulis / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada            |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Iron Jugulis / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada             |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Slowking / Iron Bundle / Toxapex / Quagsire                 |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Rotom-Wash / Iron Bundle / Toxapex / Quagsire               |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Annihilape / Skeledirge / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane          |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Iron Jugulis / Grimmsnarl / Chien-Pao             |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Iron Jugulis / Grimmsnarl / Chi-Yu                |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Iron Jugulis / Chi-Yu / Grimmsnarl / Chien-Pao              |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Grimmsnarl / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada              |    3 |   4.05% |   0.00% |
| 63   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Grimmsnarl / Meowscarada                 |    3 |   4.05% |   0.00% |
| 63   | Annihilape / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Brambleghast           |    3 |   4.05% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Iron Valiant / Breloom / Great Tusk            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Quaquaval / Breloom / Great Tusk               |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Iron Valiant / Breloom / Quaquaval             |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Iron Valiant / Quaquaval / Great Tusk          |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Scizor / Forretress / Slither Wing / Vivillon-Fancy         |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Scizor / Slither Wing / Volcarona / Vivillon-Fancy          |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Scizor / Slither Wing / Lokix / Vivillon-Fancy              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Scizor / Forretress / Volcarona / Vivillon-Fancy            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Scizor / Forretress / Lokix / Vivillon-Fancy                |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Scizor / Volcarona / Lokix / Vivillon-Fancy                 |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Forretress / Slither Wing / Volcarona / Vivillon-Fancy      |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Forretress / Slither Wing / Lokix / Vivillon-Fancy          |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Slither Wing / Volcarona / Lokix / Vivillon-Fancy           |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Forretress / Volcarona / Lokix / Vivillon-Fancy             |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Scizor / Forretress / Slither Wing / Volcarona              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Scizor / Forretress / Slither Wing / Lokix                  |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Scizor / Slither Wing / Volcarona / Lokix                   |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Scizor / Forretress / Volcarona / Lokix                     |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Forretress / Slither Wing / Volcarona / Lokix               |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Ting-Lu / Clodsire / Gastrodon / Great Tusk                 |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Ting-Lu / Clodsire / Gastrodon / Iron Treads                |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Iron Treads / Ting-Lu / Clodsire / Great Tusk               |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Iron Treads / Gastrodon / Clodsire / Great Tusk             |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Ting-Lu / Iron Treads / Gastrodon / Great Tusk              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Hatterene / Grimmsnarl / Scream Tail / Azumarill            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Flutter Mane / Grimmsnarl / Scream Tail / Azumarill         |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Scream Tail / Azumarill         |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Flutter Mane / Grimmsnarl / Scream Tail / Hatterene         |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Scream Tail / Hatterene         |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Flutter Mane / Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Scream Tail      |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Hatterene / Flutter Mane / Scream Tail / Azumarill          |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Hatterene / Iron Valiant / Scream Tail / Azumarill          |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Iron Valiant / Flutter Mane / Scream Tail / Azumarill       |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Iron Valiant / Flutter Mane / Scream Tail / Hatterene       |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Annihilape / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Dragapult / Annihilape / Flutter Mane            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Gholdengo / Annihilape / Flutter Mane            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Dragapult / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu               |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu               |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane             |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Iron Bundle / Dondozo / Toxapex / Quagsire                  |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Azumarill / Dondozo / Toxapex / Quagsire                    |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Azumarill / Dondozo / Iron Bundle / Quagsire                |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Azumarill / Iron Bundle / Toxapex / Quagsire                |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Azumarill / Iron Bundle / Toxapex / Dondozo                 |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Iron Bundle / Pelipper              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Iron Bundle / Pelipper / Azumarill              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Barraskewda / Quaquaval / Iron Bundle / Pelipper            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Gastrodon / Iron Bundle / Pelipper / Azumarill              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Gastrodon / Barraskewda / Iron Bundle / Pelipper            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Barraskewda / Iron Bundle / Pelipper / Azumarill            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Iron Bundle / Azumarill             |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Iron Bundle / Barraskewda           |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Iron Bundle / Barraskewda / Azumarill           |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Gastrodon / Iron Bundle / Barraskewda / Azumarill           |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Pelipper / Azumarill                |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Pelipper / Barraskewda              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Pelipper / Barraskewda / Azumarill              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Gastrodon / Pelipper / Barraskewda / Azumarill              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Barraskewda / Azumarill             |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 93   | Kingambit / Roaring Moon / Chien-Pao / Ting-Lu              |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Roaring Moon / Chien-Pao               |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Roaring Moon / Ting-Lu                 |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Klefki           |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Mimikyu / Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Klefki                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Azumarill / Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Klefki              |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Mimikyu / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Klefki                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Azumarill / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Klefki              |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Azumarill / Mimikyu / Grimmsnarl / Klefki                   |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Scovillain / Chi-Yu / Torkoal / Talonflame                  |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Ting-Lu / Sableye / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                 |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Kingambit / Sableye / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada               |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Sableye / Meowscarada                    |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Sableye / Meowscarada                  |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Kingambit / Ting-Lu / Sableye / Meowscarada                 |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Brambleghast / Gholdengo / Ceruledge           |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Brambleghast / Flutter Mane / Ceruledge        |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Flutter Mane / Brambleghast / Mimikyu          |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Brambleghast / Flutter Mane / Gholdengo / Ceruledge         |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Flutter Mane / Gholdengo / Brambleghast / Mimikyu           |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Cetitan / Abomasnow / Chien-Pao / Iron Bundle               |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Cetitan / Froslass / Abomasnow / Iron Bundle                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Cetitan / Abomasnow / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle              |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Cetitan / Chien-Pao / Iron Bundle                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Baxcalibur / Cetitan / Chien-Pao / Iron Bundle              |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Cetitan / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle               |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Cetitan / Froslass / Abomasnow / Chien-Pao                  |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Cetitan / Baxcalibur / Abomasnow / Chien-Pao                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Cetitan / Froslass / Abomasnow / Baxcalibur                 |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Baxcalibur / Cetitan / Chien-Pao                 |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Cloyster / Abomasnow / Chien-Pao / Iron Bundle              |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Cloyster / Abomasnow / Iron Bundle               |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Cloyster / Abomasnow / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle             |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Abomasnow / Chien-Pao / Cloyster                 |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Cloyster / Baxcalibur / Abomasnow / Chien-Pao               |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Froslass / Abomasnow / Baxcalibur / Cloyster                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Dragapult / Roaring Moon / Cyclizar / Baxcalibur            |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Dragapult / Cyclizar / Baxcalibur / Garchomp                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Dragapult / Roaring Moon / Cyclizar / Garchomp              |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Roaring Moon / Cyclizar / Baxcalibur / Garchomp             |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Corviknight / Kingambit / Iron Treads / Gholdengo           |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Cloyster / Baxcalibur / Avalugg / Chien-Pao                 |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Mimikyu / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Hatterene             |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Azumarill / Mimikyu / Grimmsnarl / Hatterene                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Mimikyu / Iron Valiant / Grimmsnarl / Hatterene             |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 93   | Dragapult / Dragalge / Baxcalibur / Dragonite               |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Dragapult / Dragalge / Garchomp / Dragonite                 |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Dragalge / Garchomp / Baxcalibur / Dragonite                |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Dragapult / Dragalge / Garchomp / Baxcalibur                |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Grimmsnarl / Chien-Pao                 |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Breloom / Hawlucha / Iron Hands / Great Tusk                |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Hawlucha / Iron Hands / Great Tusk              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Hawlucha / Iron Hands / Iron Valiant / Great Tusk           |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Hawlucha / Breloom / Great Tusk                 |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Hawlucha / Breloom / Iron Valiant / Great Tusk              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Hawlucha / Quaquaval / Iron Valiant / Great Tusk            |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Breloom / Iron Hands / Hawlucha                 |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Breloom / Iron Hands / Iron Valiant / Hawlucha              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Iron Hands / Iron Valiant / Hawlucha            |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Breloom / Iron Valiant / Hawlucha               |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Corviknight / Kingambit / Forretress / Gholdengo            |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Slowking / Rotom-Wash / Iron Bundle / Toxapex               |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Slowking / Rotom-Wash / Toxapex / Quagsire                  |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Slowking / Quaquaval / Rotom-Wash / Toxapex                 |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Slowking / Rotom-Wash / Iron Bundle / Quagsire              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Slowking / Quaquaval / Rotom-Wash / Iron Bundle             |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Slowking / Quaquaval / Rotom-Wash / Quagsire                |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Slowking / Quaquaval / Iron Bundle / Toxapex                |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Slowking / Quaquaval / Toxapex / Quagsire                   |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Slowking / Quaquaval / Iron Bundle / Quagsire               |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Rotom-Wash / Iron Bundle / Toxapex              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Rotom-Wash / Toxapex / Quagsire                 |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Rotom-Wash / Iron Bundle / Quagsire             |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Quaquaval / Iron Bundle / Toxapex / Quagsire                |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Ting-Lu / Iron Jugulis / Grimmsnarl / Meowscarada           |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Iron Jugulis / Grimmsnarl / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada         |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Iron Jugulis / Chi-Yu / Grimmsnarl / Meowscarada            |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Dragapult / Skeledirge / Flutter Mane          |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Dragapult / Skeledirge / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane           |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Dragapult / Skeledirge / Gholdengo             |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Dragapult / Ceruledge / Flutter Mane           |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Dragapult / Ceruledge / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane            |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Ceruledge              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Dragapult / Gholdengo / Brambleghast / Mimikyu              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Dragapult / Brambleghast / Mimikyu             |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Dragapult / Brambleghast / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane         |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 93   | Annihilape / Dragapult / Brambleghast / Flutter Mane        |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
Code:
+ ---- + ----------------------------------------------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Combos of 5                                                             | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ----------------------------------------------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Ting-Lu / Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                  |    7 |   9.46% |  57.14% |
| 2    | Iron Valiant / Mimikyu / Klefki / Flutter Mane / Azumarill              |    6 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Iron Valiant / Mimikyu / Azumarill / Flutter Mane / Hatterene           |    6 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Iron Valiant / Great Tusk / Quaquaval / Iron Hands / Breloom            |    6 |   8.11% |  33.33% |
| 5    | Iron Valiant / Azumarill / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Hatterene        |    4 |   5.41% |  75.00% |
| 5    | Hydreigon / Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Ting-Lu / Hydreigon / Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao                    |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Ting-Lu / Hydreigon / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                  |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Ting-Lu / Hydreigon / Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Meowscarada                  |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Ting-Lu / Hydreigon / Kingambit / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada               |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Iron Valiant / Mimikyu / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Azumarill          |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Froslass / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle / Chien-Pao / Abomasnow             |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Iron Valiant / Hatterene / Klefki / Flutter Mane / Azumarill            |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Iron Valiant / Mimikyu / Hatterene / Klefki / Azumarill                 |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Mimikyu / Hatterene / Klefki / Flutter Mane / Azumarill                 |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Iron Valiant / Mimikyu / Klefki / Flutter Mane / Hatterene              |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Annihilape / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu             |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Garchomp / Dragonite / Roaring Moon / Baxcalibur / Dragapult            |    4 |   5.41% |  25.00% |
| 19   | Ting-Lu / Sableye / Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao                      |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Froslass / Cloyster / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle / Chien-Pao              |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Froslass / Annihilape / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Mimikyu                 |    3 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Roaring Moon / Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Grimmsnarl                |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Iron Jugulis / Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada               |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Iron Jugulis / Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Grimmsnarl                |    3 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Grimmsnarl / Meowscarada                 |    3 |   4.05% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Annihilape / Iron Valiant / Great Tusk / Quaquaval / Breloom            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Scizor / Volcarona / Vivillon-Fancy / Forretress / Slither Wing         |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Lokix / Scizor / Vivillon-Fancy / Forretress / Slither Wing             |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Lokix / Scizor / Volcarona / Vivillon-Fancy / Slither Wing              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Lokix / Scizor / Volcarona / Vivillon-Fancy / Forretress                |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Lokix / Volcarona / Vivillon-Fancy / Forretress / Slither Wing          |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Lokix / Scizor / Volcarona / Forretress / Slither Wing                  |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Iron Treads / Ting-Lu / Great Tusk / Gastrodon / Clodsire               |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Azumarill / Scream Tail / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Hatterene         |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Azumarill / Scream Tail / Grimmsnarl / Hatterene         |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Scream Tail / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Azumarill      |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Scream Tail / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Hatterene      |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Azumarill / Scream Tail / Flutter Mane / Hatterene       |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Annihilape / Dragapult / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Annihilape / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Annihilape / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu               |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Quagsire / Iron Bundle / Toxapex / Dondozo / Azumarill                  |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Pelipper / Iron Bundle / Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Azumarill              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Pelipper / Iron Bundle / Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Barraskewda            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Pelipper / Iron Bundle / Quaquaval / Barraskewda / Azumarill            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Pelipper / Iron Bundle / Gastrodon / Barraskewda / Azumarill            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Iron Bundle / Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Barraskewda / Azumarill           |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Pelipper / Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Barraskewda / Azumarill              |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Roaring Moon / Ting-Lu / Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao                 |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Klefki / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu             |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Klefki / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Azumarill           |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Mimikyu / Klefki / Grimmsnarl / Azumarill                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Mimikyu / Klefki / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Azumarill                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Ting-Lu / Sableye / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                    |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Sableye / Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                  |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Ting-Lu / Sableye / Kingambit / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                 |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Ting-Lu / Sableye / Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Meowscarada                    |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Annihilape / Brambleghast / Ceruledge / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane        |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Annihilape / Brambleghast / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu          |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Abomasnow / Iron Bundle / Chien-Pao / Cetitan                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Abomasnow / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle / Chien-Pao / Cetitan              |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Abomasnow / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle / Cetitan               |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle / Chien-Pao / Cetitan               |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Abomasnow / Baxcalibur / Chien-Pao / Cetitan                 |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Cloyster / Iron Bundle / Chien-Pao / Abomasnow               |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Cloyster / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle / Chien-Pao / Abomasnow             |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Cloyster / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle / Abomasnow              |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Froslass / Cloyster / Baxcalibur / Chien-Pao / Abomasnow                |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Cyclizar / Garchomp / Roaring Moon / Baxcalibur / Dragapult             |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Mimikyu / Hatterene / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Azumarill             |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Hatterene / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu          |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Mimikyu / Hatterene / Grimmsnarl / Azumarill             |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Garchomp / Dragonite / Dragalge / Baxcalibur / Dragapult                |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Great Tusk / Quaquaval / Iron Hands / Breloom / Hawlucha                |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Great Tusk / Iron Hands / Breloom / Hawlucha             |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Great Tusk / Quaquaval / Iron Hands / Hawlucha           |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Great Tusk / Quaquaval / Breloom / Hawlucha              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Iron Valiant / Quaquaval / Iron Hands / Breloom / Hawlucha              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Slowking / Rotom-Wash / Quagsire / Iron Bundle / Toxapex                |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Slowking / Rotom-Wash / Iron Bundle / Quaquaval / Toxapex               |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Slowking / Rotom-Wash / Quagsire / Quaquaval / Toxapex                  |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Slowking / Rotom-Wash / Quagsire / Iron Bundle / Quaquaval              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Slowking / Quagsire / Iron Bundle / Quaquaval / Toxapex                 |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Rotom-Wash / Quagsire / Iron Bundle / Quaquaval / Toxapex               |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Iron Jugulis / Ting-Lu / Chien-Pao / Grimmsnarl / Meowscarada           |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Iron Jugulis / Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Grimmsnarl / Meowscarada              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Iron Jugulis / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Grimmsnarl / Meowscarada            |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Annihilape / Dragapult / Skeledirge / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane          |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Annihilape / Ceruledge / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane           |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Annihilape / Brambleghast / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Mimikyu             |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Annihilape / Brambleghast / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane        |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
Code:
+ ---- + --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Combos of 6                                                                       | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Ting-Lu / Hydreigon / Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 1    | Iron Valiant / Mimikyu / Hatterene / Klefki / Flutter Mane / Azumarill            |    4 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Lokix / Scizor / Volcarona / Vivillon-Fancy / Forretress / Slither Wing           |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Iron Valiant / Azumarill / Scream Tail / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Hatterene    |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Froslass / Annihilape / Dragapult / Gholdengo / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu            |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Pelipper / Iron Bundle / Gastrodon / Quaquaval / Barraskewda / Azumarill          |    2 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Iron Valiant / Azumarill / Klefki / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Mimikyu           |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Ting-Lu / Sableye / Kingambit / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Meowscarada                  |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Froslass / Abomasnow / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle / Chien-Pao / Cetitan             |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Froslass / Cloyster / Baxcalibur / Iron Bundle / Chien-Pao / Abomasnow            |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Iron Valiant / Mimikyu / Hatterene / Grimmsnarl / Flutter Mane / Azumarill        |    2 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Iron Valiant / Great Tusk / Quaquaval / Iron Hands / Breloom / Hawlucha           |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Slowking / Rotom-Wash / Quagsire / Iron Bundle / Quaquaval / Toxapex              |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Iron Jugulis / Ting-Lu / Chi-Yu / Chien-Pao / Grimmsnarl / Meowscarada            |    2 |   2.70% |   0.00% |

Last edited:

TheRealBigC

Strung out in heaven's high
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Unlike last gen, steel is such a mediocre type in SV; probably worse than mediocre. Pretty much any fire Pokémon will give it a difficult time; water tops it hard as well. Losing Heatran and Ferrothorn is already too much to overcome, but then both fire and water got a lot more powerful this gen too. Not really sure of all the types available why I started this gen playing steel exclusively and continue to do so. I like a challenge, perhaps? Or pain. Or both. On the plus side, at least none of us has to suffer through the triple/quadruple Protects anymore.
https://pokepast.es/d15a41c0b7469ed7 I made a Steel Spikes stack team which I've seen decent ladder success with. Lots of teams hate Band Scizor under hazards, and Steel has Gholdengo, so it's not that bad imo because Gholdengo + hazard spam is just that good. The biggest issue with this team is like you say it has no real response to Fire mons besides priority spam, but with the current pool of Steel mons I don't see a way to remedy that. I'm not about to start running Heatproof Bronzong in this HO meta lol

So I see Ground has a pretty standard team composed by:
-Great Tusk
-Iron Treads
-Clodsire
-Gastrodon
-Ting-Lu
-Sixth Pokemon

I wonder if Hippowdon can be used over Ting-Lu. Basically is a trade-off of bulk for sand and recovery, and it could add utility to Garchomp as sixth Pokemon if you run it with Sand Veil

How is Dugtrio viable, btw? Arena Trap isn't banned, is it?

Thinking also in Krookodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)