SV OU No Johns Release Tournament Round 3 [BRACKET C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader

Hello everyone. I hope you all are enjoying the first days of Scarlet and Violet Overused. Please remember to be appreciative of the thankless contributors that made this playable so quickly on Pokemon Showdown!

We will be having a release tournament in SV OU! Regarding the ruleset and format:
  • This tournament will be NO JOHNS! Every round will last 3-4 days and there will be no extensions.
  • It will follow the SV OU banlist to a tee. Bans that happen during a round will only impact the following round. Flutter Mane, Houndstone, Palafin, and Iron Bundle are already banned and will not be allowed.
  • Every series will be best of 3
  • Replays will be mandatory -- if you win and do not post replays, you will have your set coinflipped :smogduck:
  • Standard Smogon tournament procedure applies.
  • There will be no extensions -- if your game is not played, it will either be awarded via activity or coinflip with no exceptions. Extensions clash with No Johns.

Round 3

blunder
vs. MANNAT
ItsTulio1 vs. KSt3ve
Avicena
vs. Baloor
Tenebricite vs. autumn
peek-atch-u vs. Sylvi
elodin
vs. Laurel
D2STEEZY vs. RaiZen1704
lighthouses
vs. Serpi
CTC vs. jg2019
Astico vs. Jnho
Maxouille vs. crying
dex
vs. Spurrific
ImDoneThrowing vs. Rubyblood
Danny vs. avarice
advaita vs. reyscarface
tifu1905 vs. Lifeismyth
Éric
vs. roxie
TDK vs. Mewthree69
Garay oak vs. EVIL z0mOG
Sagiri vs. zS
Huargensy
vs. HydreigonTheChild
MZ vs. kDCA
Gilbert arenas vs. DimSum
Punny vs. TPP

The deadline is Tuesday, December 6th, at 10pm GMT-5. Remember that there are NO EXTENSIONS AT ALL -- if you do not play, activity or coinflip will decide your match.

Last edited:

zS

this is all a moo point
is a Top Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
calling act, sagiri never responded to my scheduling attempt and i have a flight to take tomorrow, so idt ill be able to make it

Éric

mons is mons
is a Pre-Contributor
i couldnt play sunday when we had scheduled bc i was too busy spending the night throwing up and my opponent doesnt wanna reschedule i believe i can claim that right

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
i couldnt play sunday when we had scheduled bc i was too busy spending the night throwing up and my opponent doesnt wanna reschedule i believe i can claim that right
Yeah since both of you are claiming activity unless you get it done by 10 PM EST today it will be a coin-flip. (Both of you are active)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)