Switch Ports / Remakes you want to see

Mavis

Banned deucer.
there's been a shit ton of ports from the Wii U to the switch, but Xenoblade Chronicles X absolutely deserves it. phenomenal music, gameplay, and characters that deserve to shine in a way the Wii U version never had the chance to. I'm aware with XCDE coming out some time this year that this won't happen any time soon, but X is an overlooked gem that deserves it's time in the limelight.

As a big fan of the Fire Emblem franchise I'd love to see a remake or official port of Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4); it was one of the last games released on the Super Nintendo Famicon only in Japan. There are some really good fan translation patches out there but that requires using Roms, etc.
After the success that was the FE Gaiden remake Echoes: Shadows of Valtenia, Nintendo has to see that more remakes of their most popular titles are financially viable. Hopefully we get it before more Three Houses mediocrity

Deleted member 503163

wow all of you Turbo Virgins are ignoring Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future. SMH.

If anything, I would appreciate a port of Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World. The former was something I've wanted since Switch released worldwide. It's been three years, so it might have had difficulties.

てんし

Banned deucer.
i want to see remakes of the pokemon tcg games for the gbc (we really need an official english version of tcg2) and also the stadium games for the n64, that would be sweet

mario strikers charged

galaxy would be sick too
A Mario Strikers Charged port would be awesome. Truly one of the most underrated games on the Wii. But I would honestly prefer a new Strikers game but if it's all we get, a port of Strikers Charged would be very welcome since it and Mario Baseball have pretty much been forgotten since the Wii era

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)