Tournament Sword/Shield Doubles OU Kickoff Tournament! Won by Paraplegic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies for the delay, i was busy all of today and couldnt get the round up yesterday night

marilli has been busy and hasn't replied to duckponds vm so duckpond gets the win

Shadowmonstr4 and Demantoid have requested an extension

Bvrvkkv asked for activity but it has not been granted. Elise did miss a scheduled time but there was no attempt to reschedule or ask for an extension. This is a friendly tour so in the spirit of getting games done an extension has been given.

Round 3

duckpond vs MajorBowman
umbreon098 vs miltankmilk
Watchog vs tenzai
fespy vs Level 51
DragonWhale vs Stratos
Qwello Lee vs Memoric
YoBuddy vs (Winner of Elise vs Bvrvkkv)
Paraplegic vs (Winner of Demantoid vs Shadowmonstr4)

Deadline for the round is Sunday 29th December at 11:59pm GMT (to get back to weekend deadlines + account for Christmas)

Deadline for extensions is Sunday 22nd December at 11:59pm GMT

Last edited:
Elise vs Bvrvkkv - Oh boy. Both missed times/weren't great at scheduling during the TWO WEEK window in which to get the game done, which initially led me to thinking a coinflip was the right idea. However, some of Bvrvkkv's actions have been outside of what would be deemed as acceptable scheduling etiquette. This involves: deleting VMs on the first Sunday after Elise had missed a time; a total inflexibility in scheduling, only being free for an unreasonable period for the opponent on the last day of the extension; also showing a clear lack of desire to actually get the game done once an extension had been granted, often not replying for days on end. Also, the entire VM conversation has since been deleted, casting even more doubt on Bvrvkkvs intentions of getting the game done. This can only reasonably be taken as trying to 'scum' out an activity win. I was originally ready to give him the benefit of the doubt in this saga, but I have been told this is not the first time such terrible scheduling and aggressive pushing for activity wins has happened.

As a result of all this, Elise will be given the activity win. Such actions won't be tolerated and consider this a final warning, especially with our circuit beginning soon. Schedule properly, pretty please.

Demantoid vs Shadowmonstr4 - A much simpler affair, PS issues required an extension to be granted, but Demantoid didn't respond to attempts to schedule this week. Shadowmonstr4 get the activity win.

YoBuddy vs Elise
Paraplegic vs Shadowmonstr4

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm going to stop this before it becomes a further argument. Any further posts on the matter will be deleted.

Bvrvkkv if you want to talk about the decision or the surrounding events, with the forum mods, please talk to me, MajorBowman, talkingtree, or Level 51. Preferably more than just one of us, since we're likely to discuss it as a group anyway if it comes to it.

The decision to call activity in Elise's favor will not be overturned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)