Sword & Shield **Official news only** DLC Crown Tundra 22nd October

Updated Galar checklist:
Galar Checklist-Expansion Pass 2020-06-03.png

Color code:
- Green: Pokemon is present in the Galar Pokedex,
- Dark Green: Pokemon has a Galarian Form,
- Blue: Pokemon is present in the game code but absent from the Galar Pokedex,
- Yellow: Pokemon will be added to the game in the Expansion,
- Orange: Expansion Pokemon that has a Galarian Form.

New confirmations:
- Poliwag, Poliwhir, Poliwrath, Politoed (Armor),
- Exeggcute, Exeggutor (Armor),
- Tangela, Tangrowth (Armor),
- Kangaskhan (Armor),
- Staryu, Starmie (Armor),
- Scyther, Scizor (Armor),
- Magby, Magmar, Magmortar (???),
- Tauros (Armor),
- Skarmory (Armor),
- Whismur, Loudred Exploud, (Armor),
- Aron, Lairon, Aggron (???),
- Swablu, Altaria (Crown),
- Absol (Crown),
- Relicanth (Crown),
- Shinx, Luxio, Luxray (Armor),
- Sandile, Krokorok, Krookodile, (Armor),
- Emolga (Armor),
- Mienfoo, Mienshao (Armor),
- Druddigon (Armor),
- Bouffalant (Armor),
- Skrelp, Dragalge (Armor),
- Fomantis, Lurantis (???).

Some of these Pokemon are confirmed to return but are not assigned to either of the Expansions. Those are:
- Magmar, Aggron, Lurantis - who were shown during the Galarian Star Tournament showcase.

Magby line is pretty likely to appear in the Crown of Tundra, as its counterpart Elekid is already confirmed to appear in it.
Notably, this is the first time that the Shinx line will be present in a Regional Pokedex since its debut in DPPt.

Last edited:
Thats a simple fix really: make a new mega for galarian bro, or dont let g bro mega evolve.
I can see a few routes:

- No mega for Galarian version.
- If they have both Gmax/Mega versions in a game, holding a Mega stone will invalidate the Gmax ability/form while the item is held. Meaning the Gmax prompt is over ridden with a Mega prompt.

Personally I hope they come back and much prefer them to Dynamax. D/Gmax don't change gameplay as much and feel more like a gimmick to me. Charizard X made Charizard a viable physical attacker with a different typing, and made other Pokemon that were underwhelming viable. These were more quantifiable changes in my opinion.

Now I don't want to get into a Mega VS D/Gmax debate again so I'll stop here.

May as well ask, checking Serebii, any news on new confirmed Pokemon for Isle yet? Not seeing any, and do wonder when Zarude will drop.

Updated Galar checklist:

Color code:

New confirmations:
- Kangaskhan (Armor),
- Tauros (Armor),
- Skarmory (Armor),
- Absol (Crown),
- Relicanth (Crown),
- Shinx, Luxio, Luxray (???),
- Emolga (Armor),
- Druddigon (Armor),
- Bouffalant (Armor),

Some of these Pokemon are confirmed to return but are not assigned to either of the Expansions. Those are:
- Luxray - who was only shown during the collage showcasing both Expansions,
- Magmar, Aggron, Lurantis - who were shown during the Galarian Star Tournament showcase.

Magby line is pretty likely to appear in the Crown of Tundra, as its counterpart Elekid is already confirmed to appear in it.
Notably, this is the first time that the Shinx line will be present in a Regional Pokedex since its debut in DPPt.
I think Luxray is probably in Armor. While there are some grassy portions of Tundra, the area Luxray is in seems to have much smaller mountains in the background than Crown does & I suspect from that angle we'd have seen one of the distinctive giant trees of the region.

May as well ask, checking Serebii, any news on new confirmed Pokemon for Isle yet? Not seeing any, and do wonder when Zarude will drop.
If Serebii doesnt have an update about it, then there is 9 times out of 10 no update to have.

I really hope that, with G-max power being based on the normal move's power, they don't make Rapid Flow much weaker than One Blow coming off Surging Strikes (which will likely have low BP as a result of being a multi-hit move, and also low BP to offset its autocrit) compared to Wicked Blow (which is single strike, but also probably fairly low raw base power). Common sense would have the two moves provide the same Max move power and make it quite high rather than using the normal formula, but you know what GF is like, and it would suck if Urshifu had to carry another move of the same type just for decent G-max move power.

Trust me, if you're following this thread, you'll know.

Updated Galar checklist:

Color code:

New confirmations:
- Kangaskhan (Armor),
- Tauros (Armor),
- Skarmory (Armor),
- Absol (Crown),
- Relicanth (Crown),
- Shinx, Luxio, Luxray (???),
- Emolga (Armor),
- Druddigon (Armor),
- Bouffalant (Armor),

- Luxray - who was only shown during the collage showcasing both Expansions,

Was Absol not confirmed for Armour? I was sure it was

I really hope that, with G-max power being based on the normal move's power, they don't make Rapid Flow much weaker than One Blow coming off Surging Strikes (which will likely have low BP as a result of being a multi-hit move, and also low BP to offset its autocrit) compared to Wicked Blow (which is single strike, but also probably fairly low raw base power). Common sense would have the two moves provide the same Max move power and make it quite high rather than using the normal formula, but you know what GF is like, and it would suck if Urshifu had to carry another move of the same type just for decent G-max move power.
Max Moves that are based on multi-hit moves actually already do have their power adjusted!
Bullet Seed, for example, has a base power of 25 (which would translate to base 90 in a Max Move), but it becomes a 130 BP Max Overgrowth, seemingly because the average power is about 79 (between 75 and 100, the range for 130 BP Max Moves).
Similarly, Double Kick, a 30 BP move that always hits twice, becomes an 80 BP Max Knuckle like other 60 BP moves rather than a 70 BP Max Knuckle like other 30 BP moves would be accounting for the Max Knuckle/Ooze reduction.
Unfortunately, auto-crit moves don't seem to have the same adjustment - Frost Breath, which is base 60 but should really count as base 90, still has a Max Move power of 110 like the other base 60 moves.
Side note: I just realized how slow Surging Strikes must be in battle - is it going to play the animation, do damage and declare "A critical hit!" for all three uses?

... also, huh, 200 posts I guess!

I think Luxray is probably in Armor. While there are some grassy portions of Tundra, the area Luxray is in seems to have much smaller mountains in the background than Crown does & I suspect from that angle we'd have seen one of the distinctive giant trees of the region.
Looking closely, I think you are right. I will assign the Shinx line to the Isle of Armor.

Absol was first seen during the same initial montage as Luxray but was later shown in the Crown of Tundra segment together with Cryogonal:

It may be the case that it appears in both the Armor and Crown Pokedexes.

Looking closely, I think you are right. I will assign the Shinx line to the Isle of Armor.

Absol was first seen during the same initial montage as Luxray but was later shown in the Crown of Tundra segment together with Cryogonal:

It may be the case that it appears in both the Armor and Crown Pokedexes.
This bit reminds me: Tauros is seen in Armor, but also...

In the Dynamax Adventure (also, Dugtrio)

To me this either means Tauros is in both or Dynamax Adventures just pull on any [standard] Pokemon available in the game. For example, it could be that Dugtrio doesnt even show up in Tundra, it's just getting pulled on from the pool of mainland galar pokemon.
Since we've seen so little overlap thus far, I'm more inclined to believe the latter.

The Dynamax Adventures sounds interesting. Not necessarily in a good way. Let's reread what the site says:
Team up with three other Trainers to go on a Dynamax Adventure! You’ll be able to venture into Pokémon Dens and maybe even run into Dynamax Pokémon! If you do encounter a Dynamax Pokémon during your exploration, you’ll need to work together with your teammates in a Max Raid Battle! You’ll get a chance to catch the Dynamax Pokémon for your team if you triumph in the battle, but you’ll be kicked out of the den should you lose!
The thing that stands out the most to me is how uncertain everything is. Not only will beating a Dynamax Pokemon give you a chance to catch it, but it seems that encountering Dynamax Pokemon at all isn't a guarentee. While that does mean this will likely be a very frustrating and unreliable way of catching Pokemon (especially that one legendary you only found once but failed to catch, and that refuses to show up again) it will likely be a great source of items, as I'm not sure what else you would find in the absence of Dynamax Pokemon.

The Dynamax Adventures sounds interesting. Not necessarily in a good way. Let's reread what the site says:

The thing that stands out the most to me is how uncertain everything is. Not only will beating a Dynamax Pokemon give you a chance to catch it, but it seems that encountering Dynamax Pokemon at all isn't a guarentee. While that does mean this will likely be a very frustrating and unreliable way of catching Pokemon (especially that one legendary you only found once but failed to catch, and that refuses to show up again) it will likely be a great source of items, as I'm not sure what else you would find in the absence of Dynamax Pokemon.
I think this is...accurate description though

Again lets look at this

So 2 paths have pokemon, 100%. One of these paths is blocked by a person. We're in a group of 4 so I am guessing its not a trainer. Maybe someone you pay to move out of the way or they inflict a penalty on you or whatever; think the Pike from the battle frontier.
Anyway 2 of the routes have something in them, but I can't tell if they're a Pokemon or something else. Even if all 4 are a Pokemon, I would not be surprised if there was paths through the dens that had no Pokemon at all. After all the, ideal is probably yo uget deeper and deeper to find better Pokemon & Legends (assuming there is no end point).

And as for the chance, well if it's using standard rules that's not anything new. Doing it co-op always lowered the chances of the assistants. The only thing unclear is if the host also suffers, like if it were an Event raid. But in passing it'd be easier to just say "chance of catching" (also dont forget you still have to beat these things to get a shot at it).

That said yes this mode sounds absolutely miserable. I feel like even if you like Raids, the idea of consecutive raid battles while hutning a legendary pokemon is....hooo...boy that's a lot huh?

Let's not forget the wlephant in the room...we had our tastebof fighting dynamax legendaries early this year, and required some coordination and luck to get the job done well. Assuming these fights are foing to be of the same calibur, with level 100s and triple turns, imagine the legendary you fight being RANDOM without any prior knowledge. Prepping for the Kyogre raid and oops its Groudon time and perciplea blades one shots everyone.

The marketing-speak doesn't sound too too different from the blurbs for ultra-space:

A strange pocket of space has been spotted over the Alola region! The Ultra Wormhole is a gateway to other worlds, and occasionally, fearsome Ultra Beasts will emerge from it. These powerful creatures are unlike any that you’ve ever seen before. Challenge these incredible Ultra Beasts, and you might even be able to add them to your team. Just make sure to bring a few Beast Balls to catch them.

With the help of the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo or Lunala, you can even travel into the Ultra Wormhole to explore what lies beyond. You’ll find more Ultra Beasts within Ultra Space, but you may also encounter Legendary Pokémon such as Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia, and others. With enough persistence, you could potentially put together an entire team of Legendary Pokémon!
It was certainly annoying finding the legendaries in the ultra wormholes, and if you KO'd a legendary they'd vanish and you'd have to find them again, which usually wasn't an issue unless you somehow forgot to save before it. I would guess dynamax adventures might be a similar calibre of annoying, and whether it is more annoying and by how much will be determined by whether the team can somehow save before the boss (seems unlikely) and if not how far the team gets chucked out of the den after you lose. If you can just re-enter and fight or beeline straight for the boss again, maybe not so bad, but if you have to grind through everything again and chance getting a different boss it will be a pain for sure.

Last edited:
Let's not forget the wlephant in the room...we had our tastebof fighting dynamax legendaries early this year, and required some coordination and luck to get the job done well. Assuming these fights are foing to be of the same calibur, with level 100s and triple turns, imagine the legendary you fight being RANDOM without any prior knowledge. Prepping for the Kyogre raid and oops its Groudon time and perciplea blades one shots everyone.
I really don't think we should be using the Mewtwo raids as indication of anything. You couldn't capture it, it was, as you said, level 100 with over tuned...well, everything! and the reward was a ton of rare consumables.

Like I know we joke about gamefreak being incompetent morons but c'mon y'all

Still up on Serebii, suppose we'll see if they remove it or not.

I understand them not wanting to list every Pokemon before release, as much as that annoys me, but they could at least confirm which shown ones go to which DLC!

Serebii also still lists Shell Side Arm as physical and lists the categories of moves we don't even know yet, despite it being over a day since I sent the email correcting it.

Why do people insist it's the most reliable source of information again?
Because it consistently & quickly puts out accurate, well-compiled and presented information over the course of many years and this is the first time in a while they've made a mistake that hasn't been corrected within two minutes

I really don't think we should be using the Mewtwo raids as indication of anything. You couldn't capture it, it was, as you said, level 100 with over tuned...well, everything! and the reward was a ton of rare consumables.

Like I know we joke about gamefreak being incompetent morons but c'mon y'all
The only thing i see being off rhe tsble is them being uncatchable. The Crown Tundra is the forseeable sendoff for rhe dlc and should be a challenging post game experience. With that in mind, having them be the ultimate challenges for end game content seems appropriate.

Lets be honest, raids before mewtwo, almost no one had difficulty once the beat the game. If they arent level 100, we'd be able to run them over way too easily. That just doesnt seem right for a Raid boss of a legendary. I kinda WANT my teeth kicked in to know these beasts cant be easily fucked with.

The only thing i see being off rhe tsble is them being uncatchable. The Crown Tundra is the forseeable sendoff for rhe dlc and should be a challenging post game experience. With that in mind, having them be the ultimate challenges for end game content seems appropriate.

Lets be honest, raids before mewtwo, almost no one had difficulty once the beat the game. If they arent level 100, we'd be able to run them over way too easily. That just doesnt seem right for a Raid boss of a legendary. I kinda WANT my teeth kicked in to know these beasts cant be easily fucked with.
They want you to play these to capture them to use them in the VGC eventually, they aren't going to shove a level 100 three turns a round 8 shield hyper tuned legendary boss with a 3 catch rate at the end of a ??? long dungeon that they want you to do with 4 people with likely no way to determine who shows up AND ALSO there's let me see here...remove the ones likely just in the dlc proper....try to account for version exclusives...throw in the musketeers...let's say 30-ish of these damn things to go through

we can barely get a super boss, there is no way we get 30 of them on top of all the other nonsense. This aint a romhack!

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Before commenting on the rest of the Expansion first going to see if there's any other comments I want to respond to before it gets to +10 pages.

Hidden Ability Galarian starters are now available via mobile version of Pokemon Home under Mystery Gift, as long as you have Pokemon deposited I guess: https://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pokemonhome/promo/2020/0602_01.html
Guess finally time I download HOME, maybe bite the bullet and get Premium to transfer my Pokemon from Moon & Ultra Moon.

Kinda disappointing that Zapdos and Moltres only get re-used versions of already existing moves (notably Moltres is likely just higher BP dark pulse), but hey, interesting typings, I wasnt expecting Dark for Moltres at all.
Yeah, I'm surprised their's didn't Paralyze and Burned, the name makes it sound like that'll be the case (at least for G-Moltres). Actually, if we go by their description, I would have thought G-Zapdos's would be an increased Priority while G-Moltres would be an Octolock effect.

A dark type move with a chance to flinch eh. I guess moltres will be getting a better dark pulse then
Not like they haven't done it before. Mewtwo's Psystrike is just a stronger Psyshock.

I'm not getting them even though I have SwSh Pokémon in Home. Do I have to newly transfer a SwSh Pokémon?
From what I understood, you have to actually transfer a pokemon and they pop up
Why the extra step?

"In how many ways we can make players see Charizard?"
"But sir, Charizard isn't a Dragon-type. It had a Mega that was Dragon-type but we remove..."
"CLOSE ENOUGH!"

And last thought: Do people really think DP remakes are in Gen 8. Dialga and Palkia are confirmed as raid bosses. Wouldn’t that be a bizarre choice for marketing to make the mascots of a remake avalible in the current games? It would remove a selling point of a remake.
Good point, though if they do DP remakes no doubt Dialga and Palkia (and maybe Giratina) will probably be getting something special done to them which would be the selling point. On top of that the Legendaries may be version exclusive so, let's say Dialga is for Shield and Palkia is for Sword, for those who only got one version of the game they could just say get the version of the Gen IV remakes which has the Legendary you can't normally get.

I guess that's better than the predicted effects of them setting the other pledge moves.
Yeah, this along the Galarian Bird Trio's Types probably should be placed in the botched predictions thread, lol!

And Zacian, do not forget. It's not without reason that it's the first legendary I've ever released, after all.
I mean, I would have taken if off your hands if you didn't want it...

But... you released... the cover legend good boi doggo with super cool sword? *crying intensifies* (I wonder what a released Zacian would do while Zamazenta is chillin in Hau's Hop's pokeball..)
Zacian seems like the kind of Pokemon that would become a knight errant, traveling the land to slay Gigantamax Pokemon where they appear. That or it just went back to sleep waiting for a worthier hero.

My guess is regieleki will have 200 speed or 200 spa. And regidraco will be 200 atk or 200 hp as each regi seems to have 200 in one of its stats accept for registeel who has a defense split.
Not necessarily, Regirock and Regice has 200 in Defense/Special Defense respectively (and 100 in the other defense stat). However Registeel was given 150 in both defense stats (it also equally divided the offense stat):

Regirock: 80/100/200/50/100/50//580
Regice: 80/50/100/100/200/50//580
Registeel: 80/75/150/75/150/50//580

At this point I have no prediction how 'Eleki & 'Drago are going to have their base stats be like as they both seem like Special Attackers. :blobshrug:

The low speed is the "link" between all regis, so I expect the new ones to keep it.
But then again it feels like they want to separate the new ones from the old ones. Already we see them being more offense focused so whose to say they maybe aren't also speedier. Like maybe instead of 80 HP and 50 Speed they have 50 HP and 80 (or more) Speed?

Maybe it's just a case of pareidolia, but does the P on Peony's hardhat look kind of like a Pokemon head? Maybe that's all it is, but would be neat if it's an unrevealed mon or form, e.g. Peony's signature mon that helps with exploration. The trailer does cut out as Peony throws a pokeball...

View attachment 251148
Kind of looks like a Shuckle's head, Galarian Shuckle?

While it's a bit less impactful seeing as how flower names seem to be the default for new Pokemon characters, but Peony is a flower name, lending more credence to the theory that he's related to Chairman Rose.
Hematite mentioned it (and gave a better connection link) though I just want to add that, in Japanese, almost ALL human characters are named after plants or something related to plants. We in the west are just seeing more of that plant naming now as it seems to maybe be some order given to the translators that, starting Gen VI, human character's names should relate to their Japanese name.

Why did it have to be on a Wednesday? This means I won't be able to start playing it on the release date, guess I'll start on the Thursday that week instead. But Midsummer is that week which means I am free from work on the Friday, giving me more time to play during the weekend, so that is great!
Look at it this way, if there's a major issue with downloading the Expansion you won't be effected or GF will have it fixed by the time you can download and play it. :psysly:

Why wouldn't you be able to make meowth gigantamax?
I know Worldie corrected by saying this was a mistake... but thinking about it I wonder if they would allow Pikachu, Eevee, and Meowth to unlock Gigantamax. Remember the Gigantamax Pikachu, Eevee, & Meowth can't evolve making them "special" Pokemon; more special than other Gigantamax Pokemon.

Wait, where was Dratini seen?
2:43/2:44 on the English video.

Receives an attack from Magmar I believe.
Which I think would make it the first Pokemon we know is returning but unsure if it's for Isle or Tundra, unless I missed something.

By the way, I'd like to appreciate Galarian Slowbro's artwork:

View attachment 251278

Slowbro is staring at its arm as if it were thinking "How did I end up this way?"
Oh, all the extra art is great, especially for the Pokemon as it gives them a nice dash of extra personality. :bloblul:

View attachment 251283

Now that I realize this, if Game Freak ever wants to bring back Mega Evolutions, they'll have a conflict to solve with Galarian Slowbro.

Unless, of course, we should take this as a sign that Mega Evolutions are never coming back.
They can do one of two things:

1. Just not have Galarian Slowbro not have any affect from holding a Slowbronite. (Most probable)
2. Galarian Slowbro gets the stat changes (+70 Defense, +30 Special Attack) but nothing else changes about it. (It's still a Slowbro thus getting the stat changes BUT has gone through a physical change from base Slowbro thus doesn't change its Ability)

DrPumpkinz in the datamine thread reminded us we've seen Slowking...partially

Seems like it's still on its head (or at least, around the neck)
Some artists think only parts of its face will be covered by Shellder. With the cape it'll sort of be like the Phantom of the Opera:

(Artist also got pretty close to actual G-Slowbro!)

On a side note it seems like the reason they didn't make Galarian Articuno Ice/Psychic is to avoid overlap with Galarian Mr. Mime/Rime. Then again pure-Psychic Galarian Slowpoke got introduced after the same gen had pure-Psychic Galarian Ponyta.

Regardless that's my best guess.
Nah, they just wanted to re-imagine the Bird Trio in a way where they're Primary Type is different but still alludes to the Type they once were. I explained it all in my post before what I think the thought process was (though I think Zapdos should still have been Electric/Fighting).

I think they really did just ... want them all the keep the flying type...I guess maybe they see the "bird" aspect as more important to their identity?
They wanted to keep them Flying-type because they wanted them to keep their Ground-type immunity but didn't want to give them Levitate. Moltres and Articuno's models are going to be flying and guess they want to avoid people going "teehee, they're flying but they're still hit by Ground-types moves, what gives GF?". And I guess Zapdos keeps it to keep Doduo family company.

There is lore in the site that say they are migrating birds in the Crown Tundra (I hope this means that it isn't a island or poor G-Zapdos will have to swim)
Footage of G-Zapdos migrating to Crown Tundra:

(Gotta go fast!)

As a fun side note, a Poison/Psychic Pokémon means that there are no unused type combinations with the Psychic type. It shares this trait with Flying and Water.
Thanks for reminding me! Gotta update my "Note-Done-Yet Pokemon Repository" thread when the Expansions are released.

:chesnaught: :delphox: :greninja:

sad kalos noises
Whoops, sorry Kalos Starters. :psynervous:

Though, then again, the reason people want Psychic-Fighting-Dark as a secondary typing so they could make it a reverse triangle. The Kalos Starters did it in a way where now they have a SUPER advantage over the Starter they would have just normally been stronger against. So I know many people wanted either:

Grass/Fighting - Fire/Dark - Water/Psychic
Grass/Dark - Fire/Psychic - Water/Fighting
Grass/Psychic - Fire/Fighting - Water/Dark

Actually scratch that last one...

I think hope that Dragon Energy will be physical for the same bullshit reasoning that Sacred Fire and Land's Wrath are physical.
Hmm, if so then maybe 'Eleki would be like 'Ice and 'Drago would be like 'Rock except flip around their offense and defense stats. Maybe also flip their HP with their Speed?

Also shoutout to G!Zapdos's species name. The Galarian birds have got the CRUEL Pokemon, the MALEVOLENT Pokemon... and the sTrOnG lEgS Pokemon
As I said in my previous post, I could have seen Zapdos been "Tenacious Pokemon" or something to that effect.

I don't see any reason to make this assumption. These have always been distinct effects, and I don't think there are any effects which have done both outside of No Guard.
But it says Unseen Fist assures damage is always dealt, so if they didn't include Abilities (or some Items) that are able to cause moves to do no damage then they've already lied about Unseen Fist's effect.

The other two legendaries with type-boosting abilities are... Xerneas and Yveltal, which a lot of people noticed as having design similarities with the new Regis.
How are their designs similar to Xerneas and Yveltal?

But yeah, while they wouldn't be auras we do have some recent Abilities like Battery and Power Spot I can easily see them tweak to give allies Electric/Dragon-type moves a 50% boost. Would mean 'Eleki and 'Drago wouldn't get the boosts but if they make their preferred offense stat 200 then they won't miss the boost.

And caught up, have nothing really to add to any posts on page 224, yet.

Something that suddenly crossed my mind: right now for having all 890 Pokémon registered in your Home national dex, you get gifted an Original Colour Magearna. When Armour comes out this month, will the requirements be changed to include Kubfu, Urshifu and Zarude for people who want to do this in the future; and will they further include Calyrex and the new Regis when Tundra drops in November?

Something that suddenly crossed my mind: right now for having all 890 Pokémon registered in your Home national dex, you get gifted an Original Colour Magearna. When Armour comes out this month, will the requirements be changed to include Kubfu, Urshifu and Zarude for people who want to do this in the future; and will they further include Calyrex and the new Regis when Tundra drops in November?
This concern is exactly why I made sure to get magearna before the dlc dropped!

I guess in principle there's only a few additionsl mons to catch and transfer, but the trick is going to be that you probably need to transfer kubfu in home before evolving it, otherwise if you forget you might need to start a new account just so you can snag a new kubfu. Plus, the original distribution was already pretty buggy, decent chance something breaks again if they try to add new requirements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)