Sword & Shield OU Reservation Index

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Frosmoth deserves an OU page. With access to Quiver Dance, Tailwind, and Ice Scales, it becomes a specially defensive, threatening sweeper which can tank Dynamaxed Dragapult flamethrower and easily 1 shot with Dynamax blizzard. It can set up on entry hazard Pokemon that are NOT physical and Steel/Rock type such as Ferrothorn and can easily 0HKO non-specially-defensive Pokemon with neutral STAB moves and one Quiver Dance. For opposing Pokemon in high speed tiers like Dragapult, you can tailwind to out-speed in one turn instead of Quiver Dancing, which also gives allies priority.

I think Frosmoth deserves an OU page. With access to Quiver Dance, Tailwind, and Ice Scales, it becomes a specially defensive, threatening sweeper which can tank Dynamaxed Dragapult flamethrower and easily 1 shot with Dynamax blizzard. It can set up on entry hazard Pokemon that are NOT physical and Steel/Rock type such as Ferrothorn and can easily 0HKO non-specially-defensive Pokemon with neutral STAB moves and one Quiver Dance. For opposing Pokemon in high speed tiers like Dragapult, you can tailwind to out-speed in one turn instead of Quiver Dancing, which also gives allies priority.
It is already being worked on.

I'd be happy to do Obstagoon, used him to ladder for suspect test reqs so I think I have a good idea of its strengths and limitations. Good pokemon.

Jordy: okay

Last edited by a moderator:

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
rotom-c pls

Jordy: okay

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)