SwSh Multi-Format Tournament [Won by 100%GXE]

Shadowmonstr7

MUDA MUDA MUDA
Going to echo this, this is 1 day after the deadline and my available times are getting so much smaller. Plz do smthing about it
Since it is past the deadline I am going to coinflip the remaining matches.
This gives us:
Tectonic Destroyer vs MorganOrNot
Acselsior13 vs Ho3nConfirm3d
Karl Dude Guy vs Byronthewellwell
Iamtefloogal vs AgenS

I apologize for the inconvenience. And please try to schedule earlier if your game was coinflipped. Extensions just make things more complicated for everyone.

Attachments

Shadowmonstr7

MUDA MUDA MUDA
Time for Round 4! If your name is on the left you must lock your tier first. Once again, here is the full bracket https://challonge.com/sxsnaco

Winners
kythr vs Poison Adhesive (highlight)
Plimsoll Punks vs 100%GXE (big highlight)
Winner of Acselsior13 vs Ho3nConfirm3d vs Velvet Blood
Stareal vs TectonicDestroyer

Losers
Elgino10 gets a bye because Axgwd has dropped out to focus on midterms
Winner of Karl Dude Guy vs byronthewellwell vs ice-master-523
LolTrollGame vs boyn
Winner of I am te Floogal vs agenS vs The Number Man
sagar0027 vs NRTS
FreezShocka vs GΔCT
get_lucki vs TheFranklin
micoytancinco12 vs OminousDraco

Matches from round 3 must be completed by 11:59pm gmt-6 on Tuesday. The deadline for round 4 is 11:59pm gmt-6 on Sunday.

Some important notes: Pokémon Home is now in effect!
In OU Melmetal and Black Kyurem are banned
Ubers, UU, and RU will also function exactly how it is on ladder
DOU
is more of a unique situation. The dou council has voted to ban jirachi, Marshadow, and Black Kyurem and thus they are all banned from this tour even though the dou ladder has not yet been updated with the bans. Additionally, Melmetal is banned from dou on the basis of its strong bst and the dominance of double iron bash in trick room. Also, Terrakion may not be used on any team where a Pokémon knows the move Beat Up. Many in the dou community have commented on how beat up teams have improved substantially in gen8, and now that the best justified abuser in doubles is back and has made beat up teams extremely toxic. For this reason I believe it is best for the competition to simply ban the use of Terrak with beat up. Of course you can still use your pre-home beat up teams if you wish. All of these bans will be revisited in the next round after the tier councils have more time to decide on how the formats should move forward.

Honestly I went to bed like an hour ago and totally forgot about this, but fortunately I thought of it

Shadowmonstr7

MUDA MUDA MUDA
Time for Round 4! If your name is on the left you must lock your tier first. Once again, here is the full bracket https://challonge.com/sxsnaco

Winners
kythr vs Poison Adhesive (highlight)
Plimsoll Punks vs 100%GXE (big highlight)
Winner of Acselsior13 vs Ho3nConfirm3d vs Velvet Blood
Stareal vs TectonicDestroyer

Losers
Elgino10 gets a bye because Axgwd has dropped out to focus on midterms
Winner of Karl Dude Guy vs byronthewellwell vs ice-master-523
LolTrollGame vs boyn
Winner of I am te Floogal vs agenS vs The Number Man
sagar0027 vs NRTS
FreezShocka vs GΔCT
get_lucki vs TheFranklin
micoytancinco12 vs OminousDraco

Matches from round 3 must be completed by 11:59pm gmt-6 on Tuesday. The deadline for round 4 is 11:59pm gmt-6 on Sunday.

Some important notes: Pokémon Home is now in effect!
In OU Melmetal and Black Kyurem are banned
Ubers, UU, and RU will also function exactly how it is on ladder
DOU
is more of a unique situation. The dou council has voted to ban jirachi, Marshadow, and Black Kyurem and thus they are all banned from this tour even though the dou ladder has not yet been updated with the bans. Additionally, Melmetal is banned from dou on the basis of its strong bst and the dominance of double iron bash in trick room. Also, Terrakion may not be used on any team where a Pokémon knows the move Beat Up. Many in the dou community have commented on how beat up teams have improved substantially in gen8, and now that the best justified abuser in doubles is back and has made beat up teams extremely toxic. For this reason I believe it is best for the competition to simply ban the use of Terrak with beat up. Of course you can still use your pre-home beat up teams if you wish. All of these bans will be revisited in the next round after the tier councils have more time to decide on how the formats should move forward.

Honestly I went to bed like an hour ago and totally forgot about this, but fortunately I thought of it

Predictions con 100% effectiveness-
Kythr (55) vs PA (45)- Pa is a bro but he brings a lotta the same teams whereas Kythr mixes it up. PA has shown he can notch good wins though so we'll see
Plimsoll Punks (2) vs Me (98)- Lol i feel sorry for the sucker but hey, maybe he'll hax a lot
Winner of Acelsior13 vs Ho3nConfir3d (60) vs velv- I think Ho3n is the best of the three, so long as he gets his games in
Stareal (45) vs Tect (55)- Stareal had a good win last week, gotta go with tect tho

Other winners:
Byron (if he plays)
Boyn
The number man
Nrts
Best gal
Arce9
Od

G'luck all, and remember to like my post when i beat Plim

Also shadow vid where

Winners
kythr (55) vs Poison Adhesive (45) - A motivated kythr is terrifying, and his team choices have been hot. But PA is a pretty good player himself. PA wins if he watches more anime cos he gets anime power.
Plimsoll Punks(51) vs 100%GXE(49) - Ok tbh i think gxe will win on a level playing ground, but karma going to hit him in the face and gxe going to get hax'd until he does a lavos.
(Acselsior13 (65) vs Ho3nConfirm3d (35)) (45) vs Velvet Blood (55) - Ho3nn is probs better player then acselsior and will probs overcome acsel slightly better meta knowledge. However it'll be hard to overcome velv.
Stareal vs TectonicDestroyer - This is going to be FUN

Losers
Elgino10 vs bye - Elgino said byebyebye to leo, but this is going to be a tight match against the tournament veteran.
(Winner of Karl Dude Guy (50) vs byronthewellwell (50) ) (45) vs ice-master-523 (55) - Byron will probs win if he plays.... but.... Anyway icemaster beats both.
LolTrollGame (45) vs boyn (55) - "Unfortunate doesn't began to describe this series..." LolTrollGame after he gets hax'd by boyn
(Winner of I am te Floogal (60) vs agenS (40) ) (40) vs The Number Man (60) - TNM has absol support
sagar0027 (40) vs NRTS (60) - NRTS is pretty hot
FreezShocka (50) vs GΔCT (50) - No comment
get_lucki (40) vs TheFranklin (60) - Goat player.
micoytancinco12 (49) vs OminousDraco (51)- OMG, GL. Od has the edge, but micoy is pretty good too.

HIGHLIGHTS:
Gxe vs plim
od vs micoy

solonor24

Banned deucer.
predicts for winners:
kythr (60) vs Poison Adhesive (40): I feel like I bold against Poison Adhesive way to much and its starting to worry me. Both are great players. Kythr has looked like a complete animal though, and he's probably going to prep better than Adhesive. I'm also slightly higher on his playing ability.
Plimsoll Punks (45) vs 100%GXE (55): I've been openly not too impressed with plimsoll punks, but i gotta say this is going to be closer than a lot of you think. GXE was quite obviously the favourite (yes, with a U bros, that's how we spell it here in Canada) going into this tour, but to be completely honest he has not looked that impressive either. He is also with me in UU masters final 16, OST, and in other team tours he is occupied with, so i think Plimsoll will have a superior prep advantage. GXE's playing ability should yield him the win though in what i think will be a 3 game series.
(Winner of Acselsior13 (55 to beat Velvet) (65 to beat 3D) vs Ho3nConfirm3d (35 to beat Acselsior13, 40 vs Velvet)) vs Velvet Blood (45 vs Acselsior) (60 vs 3D): 3D seems to be unmotivated, and Acselsior's teams are fire so i think he takes that one easily. In regards to Ascelsior vs Velvet, this one is pretty dicey. Playing wise, I think velvet is slightly better. Although, Ascelsior has a nice creative eye and gets prep advantage. I expect him to continue his momentum as he seems motivated after beating what I consider to be tougher competition that what velvet has faced.
Stareal vs TectonicDestroyer: I am a bit shocked at how Stareal has been doing in this tour. He has officially convinced me you do not want to fuck with him. He has had easily the toughest schedule, going through OD King Leo V me and now tectonic all IN A ROW. Watch out bros, he is coming for your headtop. (I will still make it farther in OST than you tho buddy)

Shadowmonstr4 also im a little confused, shouldn't i still be in losers bracket as my last match was losing in winners vs stareal?

edit: oh shadow i see im dumb LMAO.

Due to many people requesting losers predicts (literally just boyn), I will be gracing the forums with my predicts for that bracket as well.
Losers
Elgino10 gets a bye
because Axgwd has dropped out to focus on midterms
Winner of Karl Dude Guy (40 vs byron, 30 vs ice) vs byronthewellwell (60 vs karl, 40 vs ice) vs ice-master-523 (70 vs Karl, 60 vs byron): Hope to catch this live, I truly enjoy watching icemaster play in replays he has linked me. He is also very good and better than both of these dudes, along with some nice results in other tours. Byron looks unmotivated, and im not high on Karl's skill so
LolTrollGame (40) vs boyn (60): Loltrollgame must be secretly 12 years old with that username. Boyn is miles better, but as I have stated in the past he enjoys to choke so that could get in his way.
Winner of I am te Floogal (40 vs agenS, 30 vs TNM) vs agenS (60 vs floog, 45 vs TNM) vs The Number Man (70 vs floog, 55 vs agenS): TNM is good at the very least at every tier he touches. agenS has looked underwhelming, so has floog. agenS and TNM are about even in terms of skill imo because ive seen a lot of agenS and TNM's gameplay, but i think TNM builds more solid teams and should take that one in a nailbiter.
sagar0027 (35) vs NRTS (65): Sagar folded to tough competition which i expected. NRTS has beaten good players and put GXE's back up against the wall; definitely not an easy task to do.
FreezShocka (45) vs GΔCT (55): Close one here, but i think Freez is gonna freeze and choke tbh. Gal is also good so there's that
get_lucki (60) vs TheFranklin (40): Lant is the coolest user on ps. She's also decent, and i have 0 clue who her opp is so
micoytancinco12 (35) vs OminousDraco (65): Simply outclassed in every sense of the word.

Last edited:
Predictions
Winners

kythr(0.1) vs Poison Adhesive(99.9) never lost
Plimsoll Punks vs 100%GXE honestly not sure whos going to take this one but for sure highlight match
Winner of Acselsior vs Ho3nConfirmed not sure if acsel has fully got the hang with gen 8 yet Ho3nConfirmed(50) vs Velv(50) going to be fun games to watch

Losers
Eligno
rigged...
Winner of Karl Dude Guy(35) vs byronthewellwell(65) (If he plays) Just an overall better player with more experience Byron(50)vs icemaster523(50) Going to be a v fun ubers game
LolTrollGame vs Boyn boyn lost to joey.
Winner of Floogal(40) vs agenS(60) Not sure if floogal even likes gen 8 agenS(35) vs The number man(65) tnm isnt going out this early simple as that
sagar0027(70) vs NRTS(30) If im biased to frosty he'll make it snow in late february
FreezShocka(50) vs Best Gal(50)
Lanturn Light(100)
vs TheFranklin(0) Lant is the nicest person alive predicting one percent against her should be a crime.
Micoytancinco12(40) vs OminousDraco(60) 2 new tp mods facing each other seems rigged but od has this

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)