[SWSH] Shiny Creation Trio Sinnoh Celebration Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
GIVEAWAY CLOSED, THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!

Missing out on Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl this weekend because you aren't interested in them/can't afford them/have to wait till the holidays? Loving the new games, but want something cool for your ranked battles in Sword and Shield, or to transfer into them once HOME connectivity opens up?

You're in luck! This weekend, until sometime Sunday evening US Pacific Time, I'll be giving out RNG abused shiny Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina in Sword and Shield in celebration of the games' release! Whether you're excited to play the new games or are choosing to skip them, hopefully there's something here you like.

Rules/Disclosures:
  1. DO NOT abuse this service. Getting two copies of each Pokémon is fine, getting fifteen is not. Share this giveaway thread with others rather than try to profit off it yourself by farming copies to trade. If I see that this giveaway is being abused, I will be much less likely to host giveaways like it in the future, and may end this giveaway prematurely.
  2. These Pokémon are fully-redistributable. You're welcome to trade them to whomever you like, but if you choose to list them on a trade sheet/thread some sort of credit would be appreciated.
  3. These Pokémon were all RNG'd on a 3DS with custom firmware using PCalc, and are being distributed on a custom firmware Switch with the help of SysBot.NET. If these tools/methods bother you, this is probably not the giveaway for you.
How to Get:
  1. Catch a Wooloo.
  2. Nickname it either "Dialga", "Palkia", or "Giratina", depending on which legend you want.
  3. Go online and Link Trade on the code 0000 7485. My IGN is Tate.
  4. Show your Wooloo to the bot and the bot will trade you the requested Pokémon. The bot will quit on you if you offer something else.
  5. If multiple minutes go by without you matching with the bot, the bot may have gone down. I'll fix it whenever I'm next able to, so please try again later.

Thanks to Anubis for inspiring the format of this giveaway!

“Novikov”
#483 Dialga (⚬)
Nature: Quiet | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
Moves: Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Roar of Time, Trick Room
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
OT: Tate ID: 999999
Nickname Origin: Russian physicist Igor Dmitriyevich Novikov, namesake of the Novikov self-consistency principle which prevents the occurance of paradoxes in backwards time travel.
Notes: Wormhole RNG in Ultra Sun. Holding Life Orb.

“Faber”
#484 Palkia (⚬)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Hydro Pump, Spacial Rend, Earth Power, Protect
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Nickname Origin: Sandra Faber, head of a research team that discovered "The Great Attractor", a massive region in space which all galaxies in our local group are being drawn toward.
Notes: Wormhole RNG in Ultra Moon. Holding Life Orb.

“Dirac”
#487 Giratina (Origin) (⚬)
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
Moves: Poltergeist, Stone Edge, Shadow Sneak, Will-O-Wisp
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 76 Spe
Nickname Origin: Paul Dirac, British physicist whose equation combining quantum theory and special relativity first suggested the existence of antimatter.
Notes: Wormhole RNG in Ultra Moon. Holding Griseous Orb.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are these legit
Like Max. Optimizer said above, yes :) as stated in the disclosures above, they were RNG abused in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, which is a fancy way of saying I used a powerful calculator to predict when the game would generate them, and then initiated the encounter at the precise moment it would happen. You can find more info on how it works both here in the Wi-Fi section and on the subreddit /r/PokemonRNG.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Like Max. Optimizer said above, yes :) as stated in the disclosures above, they were RNG abused in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, which is a fancy way of saying I used a powerful calculator to predict when the game would generate them, and then initiated the encounter at the precise moment it would happen. You can find more info on how it works both here in the Wi-Fi section and on the subreddit /r/PokemonRNG.
:poutlet: :chet: thanks for doing this uwu :psywoke:

okay thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)