Syndrome445's " Trade Thread Title Goes Here "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my trade thread! This is my 1st Trade thread so let me know if I do something wrong.
CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO BEING TOO BUSY :(
- Rules, should be fairly obvious. Nobody likes a scammer. If I give you the wrong Pokemon let me know ASAP and I'll give you the desired Pokemon :) I don't hack my Pokemon ( Not that I even can ), so you shouldn't either. Be civilized, I'm a nice guy ( or so I think ) so if I sound rude or anything in any of my responses don't take it personal.

- Breeding may take a bit because I have terrible luck. I try my best to do things quick. I'm a Senior in High School so I could often be busy and I apologize for this. Also my GMT is -6.

- I can't clone, don't know how. Shinies aren't all that interesting to me unless it's something I really like but hey, offer what you have :) The Hidden Power Pokemon go for 2:1.

-Redistribution Rights: Do whatever you like with my Pokemon. I will probably breed whatever you trade me, if you do not want me to do so with your Pokemon or if you do not want me to redistribute your Pokemon, or if you have any sort of restriction on your Pokemon, let me know beforehand and we can work something out.

- FC: 1564 - 3283 - 7861, IGN: Jose.

I play in the Battle Maison a lot so I naturally have a lot of BP at times. So I can do Battle Items for your Pokemon. Interested in some items and we can work something out.

Here are my Pokemon!

HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain

HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 Timid Protean Froakie ( in a Premier Ball )

HP Ice 31/31/31/31/31/even/ Relaxed Regenerator Tangela with Giga Drain and Leech Seed ( in a Nest Ball )

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Gale Wings Fletchling

Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Gastly

Jolly
31/31/31x/31/31
Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast

Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Serene Grace Togepi ( in a Premier ball )

Bold/Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Drought Vulpix. ( in a Luxury Ball if Bold )

Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Solar Power Charmander with Dragon Pulse

Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Liquid Ooze/Clear Body Tentacool with Knock Off and Rapid Spin ( in a Dive Ball )

Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Deino with Earth Power ( in a Dusk Ball )

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Swift Swim Magikarp ( in a Dive Ball )

Adamant or Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed and Dragon Dance ( in a Luxury Ball )

Bold
31/31/31/x/31/31
Overcoat Vullaby with Foul Play

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Guts Timburr with Drain Punch and Mach Punch

Jolly or Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moxie Scraggy with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and Drain Punch ( in a Premier Ball )

Adamant or Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Mold Breaker Axew ( in a Luxury Ball )

Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Riolu with Crunch and Bullet Punch.

Careful
31/31/31/x/31/31
Harvest Phantump

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dry Skin Croagunk with Drain Punch

Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

Water Absorb Frillish

Calm
31/x/31/31/31/31
Flower Veil Flabebe ( in a Heal Ball )

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moxie Adamant Pinsir with Close Combat and Quick Attack

I'm always open up for offers. Don't offer me anything I already have ( obviously xD )

WANTS: Well, my main wants are currently
31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto
HP Ghost Timid 31/even/31/31/30/31 Keldeo
Adamant/Jolly/Naive/Timid HP Ice Landorus with or without Stealth Rock
Naive/Timid HP Ice Thundurus
Calm, Timid, and Modest 31/x/30/31/31/31 Heatran with Stealth Rock
HP Grass Poliwag

Other Wants (With respective egg moves of course)

Leftovers!
Adamant Snorlax
HP Fire Timid Magnemite
HP Fire Timid Roselia
Storm Drain Lileep with Stealth Rock
Intimidate Growlithe
HP Ice Timid Eevee
HP Fighting Yamask
HP Fighting Litwick
Unburden Treecko
HP Ice Rash Honedge <-- will offer big for this especially if it's 31/30/30//31/31/31.
HP Fighting Porygon
Jolly Quick Feet Shroomish
HP Ice Abra
HP Fire Abra
Jolly Stealth Rocks Aerodactyl

And anything else interesting you might have to offer! :)

Last edited:
Trade Log
1. My Riolu for iitTsFirefly112's Fennekin.
2. My HP Fire Froakie + Togepi for yawg07's Darumaka, Drilbur, and Goomy.
3. My HP Ice Tangela for SilverKnight's Adamant EV'd Speed Boost Sharpedo + Magby.
4. My HP Ice Tangela for PheonixClaw's 6IV Impish Frisk Pumpkaboo.
5. My HP Fire Bulbasaur for Dracomaster's Flabebe and Spinarak.
6. My Tentacool for jonniewalkereal's Moxie Pinsir.
7. My HP Ice Tangela + HP Fire Bulbasaur + HP Fire Froakie for DEMo_Gorgon47's HP Ghost Keldeo.
8. My HP Fire Froakie + HP Ice Tangela for KingChase's 31/31/31/31/31/31 Gentle Imposter Ditto (PENDING).
9. My Female 31/odd/31/30/31/30 Protean Froakie + Tentacool for willyboy1357's Scyther, Slowpoke, and Corphish.
10. My Tentacool for varj's Bold Eevee

Last edited:
Breeding List

1. My HP Fire Froakie + HP Fire Female Bulbasaur for trikx_insane's Impish Mudkip, Impish Hippopotas, Adamant Pawniard, Modest Lotad, and Adamant Karrablast.
2. My Charmander for FluffyDuckz Eevee
3. My HP Ice Tangela for SevilitheArcanine's Staryu and Noibat
4 My Timburr for wicked13's Inkay

Last edited:
A Timid Blaze (M) 5Iv (-atk) Fennekin for a 5Iv Riolu? Can throw in a Regen Slowpoke spitback to soften the deal a bit, or a Infiltrator Zubat spitback :)

I'm interested in your timburr and scrafty I can offer a hasty froakie with 31/x31/31/31/31 timid misdreavus with 31/x/31/31/31/31
I'm only interested in the Misdreavus :/ do you have any thing else to offer? If not, which one would you prefer for the Misdreavus, Timburr or Scrafty?
A Timid Blaze (M) 5Iv (-atk) Fennekin for a 5Iv Riolu? Can throw in a Regen Slowpoke spitback to soften the deal a bit, or a Infiltrator Zubat spitback :)
Deal, my Riolu for your Fennekin. I'll breed the Riolu and let you know when I have it.

Ooh! Would you CMT for your Bold Togepi and HP Fire Froakie?
I'd do the 31/31/31/31/31/31 ditto for both HP Fire Froakie and Togepi but if that's not acceptable with you, I'd also do them for Drilbur, Darumaka and Goomy :)

I'd do the 31/31/31/31/31/31 ditto for both HP Fire Froakie and Togepi but if that's not acceptable with you, I'd also do them for Drilbur, Darumaka and Goomy :)
Hmm, I can do the Drilbur, Darumaka, and Goomy. If they cooperate it shouldn't take TOO long haha. *curses the times he gets a perfect 5IV with the wrong ability*

Hmm, I can do the Drilbur, Darumaka, and Goomy. If they cooperate it shouldn't take TOO long haha. *curses the times he gets a perfect 5IV with the wrong ability*
Haha, sounds good. I'll breed your HP Fire Froakie and Togepi today, and I'll let you know when I have them :)

I'm only interested in the Misdreavus :/ do you have any thing else to offer? If not, which one would you prefer for the Misdreavus, Timburr or Scrafty?

Well I could breed an adamant mawile with seismic toss as an egg move, an adamant machop with all elemental punches and bullet punch as egg moves and an impish vullaby with foul play as an egg move. All these pokes will have 5 31 ivs in the appropriate stats

I have your HP Fire Froakie and Togepi ready, let me know when your available to trade :)

Great! PM me once ready, I'm GMT+1, and just tell me when you are ready, and we'll work out a time to do the trade :)
I also have your Riolu ready, PM me when we can trade! :)

Hello, I'm interested in trading for one of your Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs.

As per the rules, you can select any two of the following that I have available to trade below:
Adamant Insomnia 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male Spinarak w/ Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, and Night Slash in a Quick Ball.
Calm Flower Gift 31/x/31/31/31/31 Blue Flabebe in a Heal Ball
Female Mold Breaker 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Hawlucha in an Ultra Ball.
Female Competitive 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Gothita w/ Dark Pulse in a Heal Ball.
Female Moxie 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Sandile w/ Fire Fang in a Pokeball
Female Healer 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Spritzee w/ Wish in a Heal Ball
Female Pickup 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Phanpy w/ Play Rough, Ice Shard, Endeavor, and Head Smash in an Ultra Ball.
Male Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Chimchar w/ Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Fake Out, and Encore in a Pokeball.
Male Swift Swim 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Feebas w/ Haze, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray, and Mirror Coat in a Luxury Ball.

Good luck with your trade thread!

Hello, I'm interested in trading for one of your Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs.

As per the rules, you can select any two of the following that I have available to trade below:
Adamant Insomnia 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male Spinarak w/ Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, and Night Slash in a Quick Ball.
Calm Flower Gift 31/x/31/31/31/31 Blue Flabebe in a Heal Ball
Female Mold Breaker 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Hawlucha in an Ultra Ball.
Female Competitive 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Gothita w/ Dark Pulse in a Heal Ball.
Female Moxie 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Sandile w/ Fire Fang in a Pokeball
Female Healer 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Spritzee w/ Wish in a Heal Ball
Female Pickup 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Phanpy w/ Play Rough, Ice Shard, Endeavor, and Head Smash in an Ultra Ball.
Male Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Chimchar w/ Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Fake Out, and Encore in a Pokeball.
Male Swift Swim 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Feebas w/ Haze, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray, and Mirror Coat in a Luxury Ball.

Good luck with your trade thread!
Thanks for wishing me luck! And I'd like a Flabebe and Spinarak. I'll start breeding your Bulbasaur now :)

my 5iv larvesta (i think its female but i'll have to check) (pokeball) timid for adamant guts timburr 31/31/31/x/31/x w/ drain punch and mach punch

if you have brave that would be better, but adamant without speed is fine too

my 5iv larvesta (i think its female but i'll have to check) (pokeball) timid for adamant guts timburr 31/31/31/x/31/x w/ drain punch and mach punch

if you have brave that would be better, but adamant without speed is fine too
I'm sorry, but I already have Larvesta :/

Hi...can you please CMT for this one?

Thank you :)

Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Liquid Ooze/Clear Body Tentacool with Knock Off and Rapid Spin ( in a Dive Ball )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)