Tournament Tag Team Tournament: Finals won by GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unamed

Soupe de Caca
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
Na you wouldn't, the game wasn't done, that's why you put this timer, however I don't really care about winning or not, you just wasted my time by stalling 250 turns and then put on the timer when you knew that I dced because my internet crashed. You have no manner because you don't understand that playing this game for 2 hours at midnight is not the best thing I had to do, and loosing it on a timer put on my back is disgusting. However the game was still great in term on level, too bad that the win matter more than the fun, but if you feel happy with that, enjoy it.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Rofl damn putting on timer on an even match 4-4, that's low dude. I wouldn't even call that a win for anybody if the case was that 7 turns later you just magically had an advantage. Even after that point inevitably one of you was going to win, but there was definitely not a clear cut case in the slightest. Chokes, hax, misplay, outplay, all those could've happened for the remainder of the match. If it was up to me personally I'd consider that game incomplete or a re-do. That's analytics and alkvos call though.

I don't want to get too involved in this drama but I would just like to say a few things...

First of all, I think it was really clear Stockings was going to win. Ferrothorn had 3 or 4 leech seeds left and Starmie had 4 recovers. They were going to die soon. After they went down, Skill Swap Cresselia could take down Gliscor + Zard with ease considering Zard was poisoned. There was no way a Will-O-Wisp Zard-X was taking down a healthy Cresselia with Moonlight.

Just because Stockings used stall, I see a lot of people defending Unamed. Has no one considered that Unamed came to Stockings asking to play at midnight his time with a shaky internet connection? I feel like this mess could have been completely avoided if Unamed was less careless.

I don't think it was Stocking's dream to play a 257 turn game late in the evening... The fact that Unamed was taking 5 minutes per turn (not shown in replay) was not helping and I do not blame Stockings at all for putting on the timer. He just wanted to get on with his life lol. This might look a little biased as I am Stocking's teammate but from an objective perspective I would defend anyone in Stocking's position 100% of the time.

Just because Stockings used stall, I see a lot of people defending Unamed. Has no one considered that Unamed came to Stockings asking to play at midnight his time with a shaky internet connection? I feel like this mess could have been completely avoided if Unamed was less careless.
Not entering the whole in-game situation due to being part of Unamed team. But I assure you if Unamed had a chance to play at another time with a batter Internet, he would have done it.

Unamed

Soupe de Caca
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
"First of all, I think it was really clear Stockings was going to win. Ferrothorn had 3 or 4 leech seeds left and Starmie had 4 recovers."

Not at all, count them again.

"After they went down, Skill Swap Cresselia could take down Gliscor + Zard with ease considering Zard was poisoned"

Just had to swich out until skill swap had not enough pp.

That all your argument here ? And why do you voluntary hide the fact that my starmie was running toxic and that chansey had 1 heal bell et 3 softboiled left ? I just had to force a heal bell ( thing I did the whole match ) to toxic/burn quag who would get not enough recover to stall my charizard x. The match wasn't over at all and you three knew it, that why you put timer.

"The fact that Unamed was taking 5 minutes per turn (not shown in replay) was not helping"

I don't understand why you have to lie. That's just ridiculous, but I guess i'm not surprised anymore by your team.

Not at all, count them again.
ok

Not to mention the replay was cut short by like 10-20 turns. lol.

Just had to swich out until skill swap had not enough pp.
I think you are overlooking the fact that Cresselia had an attacking move and Charizard was poisoned.

I don't see how it is our team that is clearly in the wrong here when you are overlooking several facts as well...

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry that I've been away for this tournament for quite awhile as I'm currently hosting 2 other tournaments simultaneously but I'll just be posting my two-cents here while it's up to Analytic to make the final call for the game. After reviewing the replay and the situation, I'm in support for a re-do. As it is unclear regarding how long Unamed took for each turn since it wasn't displayed in the replay, I'll just have to believe that it took quite awhile per-turn however in the game itself, Stockings agreed to turn off the timer for Unamed as he was lagging.
★Unamed.: can you put the timer off
★Stockings: yes
★Stockings: don't make a move until i cancel timer plz
★Unamed.: ty
★Stockings: np

Ignoring the fact that it was Unamed 's fault to approach Stockings for the game if he knew his connection was shaky and Stockings ' fault for turning on the timer despite agreeing not to do so earlier in the game, the game was clearly still at a stage where either of them can win. Although it's true that Stockings did have more total PP but Starmie from Unamed 's team was capable of bringing the game back on it's own due to the fact that it has sufficient Toxic PP along with 6 more Recovers while Chansey's only left with 1 Heal Bell. Not to forget that Charizard-X is capable of spreading Will-O-Wisp too.

TL;DR have a rematch and the teams used can either be the same or different, it'll be up to the players themselves to decide. However in the case of another incomplete game, the game should be awarded to whoever that wins by timer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)