TailGlow's phone-in show (SPECIAL BONUS ROUND: Beef or Bust?)

TailGlowVM

Now 100% more demonic
Congratulations, I received a phone call from an anonymous user on this website saying the number is 9357064, and they are correct! It's the post number the round was offered in. If you let us know who you are, you can claim your prize. As it was discovered so early, I'm offering a special bonus round until the weekend. I'm giving you all another opportunity to win a lifetime's supply of beef in the classic phone-in game 'Beef or Bust'?

The rules are the same as before: Post offering an item you are prepared to risk in order to win the prize, and whoever offers the most valuable item must answer a question. If you get it correct, you hit the jackpot, but if you are wrong, you will lose whatever you gambled.

TailGlowVM

Now 100% more demonic
I had a phone call from a dedicated fan of the show outside Smogon yesterday - she says she will offer a pile of hay for the prize, and you can get a share of the lifetime's supply of beef if you can answer the question for her. That question will be... *presses question generator*

What is beef?

Only the first guess submitted by anyone will count, so think hard and we will see - will it be beef or bust?

TailGlowVM

Now 100% more demonic
baby don't hurt me?
Thank you for your answer. I shall now see what the result is, and I request everyone wait 13.93 seconds before opening the box...

BUST!
Better luck next time. However, you can have another try if you offer something more valuable than a pile of hay. You can win back the hay and your extra submission alongside the beef if you get this question, or lose everything if you are wrong again.

Thank you for your answer. I shall now see what the result is, and I request everyone wait 13.93 seconds before opening the box...

BUST!
Better luck next time. However, you can have another try if you offer something more valuable than a pile of hay. You can win back the hay and your extra submission alongside the beef if you get this question, or lose everything if you are wrong again.
9BEED19C-42A8-4047-A0B0-54E9452225CD.jpeg

my most prized possesion

:bw/feebas: = Beef
What is beef? What is Feebas? What is the correlation between beef and Feebas? These are just a few questions out of the many that will originate and be solved in this post. To answer the first question, Beef is Feebas, and Feebas is Beef. First of all, Feebas backwards is sabeeF. When pronounced, it sounds extremely similar to the colloquial sentence, “itsa beeF.” This gives us true evidence that the person behind designing Feebas and creating its name certainly had the intention of beef in their mind.
Our next point, is that in the classic phone-in game of Beef or Bust, these two choices are regarded as complete opposites of eachother. One choice gets you beef, otherwise a bust. I infer from bust that it means ‘Statue’. Golurk is the Automation pokemon, and it certainly looks like a statue. As Beef is Feebas, the classic phone-in game of Beef or Bust has actually always been under an alias, and that its true name is “Feebas or Golurk”. The best possible option is an infinite supply of beef or Feebas, while the latter option forces you to Go Lurk in the other areas of the Smogon forum to attempt to try and find the true meaning of beef, lest you make the same mistake again in the next iteration of the classic phone-in game, Beef or Bust Feebas or Golurk. Now that we know that Bust means Golurk, we can find the meaning of Beef. Golurk is inedible (I think, I never tried eating one), yet that Feebas is edible, so that gives furthur proof that Beef is Feebas (as Feebas is the opposite of this quality of Golurk, and Golurk is Bust). Golurk is big, Feebas is small. Golurk has two types, Feebas is monotyped. Golurk can’t evolve, Feebas can evolve into Milotic. With all these differences, it does seem that Golurk and Feebas are completely unrelated mons. However, they are actually related to eachother. Realize how in Beef or Bust, the two options have the same number of letters? In Feebas or Golurk, this is also true. Feebas starts with F, Golurk starts with G (these letters are next to eachother in the alphabet).
So, all this provides sufficient proof that, yes, Feebas is Beef. Everything aligns up perfectly. Also i ate a feebas once and it tasted like beef so ya.

Reactions: BP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)