Taking Vulpix back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to run a mini vote here, Now I know the rules are made by council now, and my small question small answer is getting a little out of hand for a topic thread that shouldn't be about that alone, so I'm moving this to it's own thread and taking it out of there, I hope this was the right step not the wrong one (Mods I'm Really trying to NOT upset you, Forgive me if I do =( )

But as for what I'm saying, Who here would, If given the ability to vote on it, (again I know it's a council now, not a vote, but you get my point) would vote on this right here

[ ] vulpix

[ ] Drought

Put Ban, don't ban, abstain. If I find that everyone agrees that vulpix should be banned, I will humbly bow out and understand I'm simply wrong and out of my mind, but I think many would agree to just ban Drought, and I'm sure there are many who'll ban vulpix just to spite me since I care so much and it's funny to them to see me agree, but honestly, Ranting is funny and I'm actually enjoying myself right now kinda laughing myself, not the keyboard smashing rage I must sound to be in, lol. (but if you want to think i'm Keyboard smashing for S's and G's, go ahead, I am haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)