Tank Game

I apologize because this thread is probably off topic but I suppose we can discuss this game here once I figure out what it's called.

So I played this real time strategy game for the PC a long time ago and I can't remember what it's called. You control small tanks that you can customize with different guns and they get a rank increase when they take out enemy tanks. The ranks are displayed as the bars the army uses and would change to stars after the tank got to a high rank.

Hopefully someone on here has played this game and can help me out by telling me what it's called so I can find it and play it again.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I am pretty sure I played this, I think you could like, choose between three different alien races, and you would like, collect crystals and some kind of gas or something, and then have bases that would build tanks and also maybe some troops and spaceships too I think.. I dont really remember it very well..

Hm. I don't remember choosing races or gas but there might have been crystals or something you need to collect. There were just tanks, though.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hipmonlee is trolling you i think the game he is talking about is world of warcraft

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
glad someone else spotted hip's troll, and I liked the follow up troll by suggesting world of warcraft in place of the obvious StarCraft :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)