Tapeworm's S̶̩͋p̴̜̈́r̶͂͜ḯ̷̺t̴̝̏e̵̤̔s̷̹̊

Hello, this is resident edgy boy presenting some cursed semi-custom sprites. I'd been working on a custom in my own time on and off, but after checking this thread for some inspiration I came across Eeveegeneral's sprite and it really made me think there's some scary fucking trainers out there. That kinda set off the idea to make a bunch of unsettling sprites that if you ran into would make you think 'what the fuck is that!?'. This is the first batch of those and I hope I succeeded in that goal.
I'll preface this by saying that I am not an artist. These are all edits from existing sprites with very minor edits and occasionally some freehand. Quality also varies. This thread so far is more about showing off the ideas rather than the actual products. I'm more than open to c&c, and I'd be grateful for any advice about freehand creations from scratch, I'm just nowhere near capable of that yet.
All base templates were taken from the trainer sprite index and the Pokemon sprite index so all credit goes to their respective creators. Enjoy.

80x80 Sprites:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)