Cinderace @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Libero
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- High Jump Kick
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch

Heavy duty boots is very good when you continue switching in battle and when there are hazards.

Tapu Fini @ Light Clay
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Scald
- Light Screen
- Reflect

I put light clay on tapu fini so I can have something to reduce damage and have a chance to set up. The ability really helps since it stops you from being poisoned or burned. The defensive evs also help with taking a hit if you put the pokemon up.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Roar

I made this tyranitar tanky is because this is a suicide lead the moves are for poison and flying types (Defog pokemon) and i put roar on it because when you have stealth rocks up it can do damage to the opposing pokemon. Even the smallest damage can help.

Magearna @ Leftovers / Weakness Policy
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 204 HP / 248 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stored Power
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Shift Gear

Magearna is perfect. The evs help with making it tanky and so does calm mind. I did not put any special attack evs on it since the ability raises it. This helps with getting rid of stall such as toxapex. Draining kiss is very helpful for healing if a pokemon used knock off on this.

Buzzwole @ Assault Vest
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Leech Life
- Earthquake

The assault vest is perfect on buzzwole. When you set up with tapu fini you half the damage from attacks and since this has x4 weakness to flying i made it tanky so it can do 1 or 2 hits with ice punch. Earthquake is for toxapex and the others are for healing and getting rid of flying types.

Zapdos @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Roost

Zapdos is only for removing hazards. The moves are for water types and ferrothorn. (Go to nation dex you will find moveset too lazy to make 1)

P.S this was a lot longer but i forgot to hit load and was to mad to make it as detailed as it was. Also my first time making it so idk if it was good.
https://pokepast.es/1a3779cfad85fa7a

Last edited:
Cinderace @ Life Orb
Ability: Libero
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- High Jump Kick
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch

I know many people use heavy duty boots on cinderace but life orb is very helpful. Life orb is very helpful when dealing with clefable, rillabroom, tapu fini etc. This is why i wanted a semi tanky pokemon with defog to get rid of hazards leading to this things defeat.

Tapu Fini @ Light Clay
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Scald
- Light Screen
- Reflect

I put light clay on tapu fini so I can have something to reduce damage and have a chance to set up. The ability really helps since it stops you from being poisoned or burned. The defensive evs also help with taking a hit if you put the pokemon up.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Roar

I made this tyranitar tanky is because this is a suicide lead the moves are for poison and flying types (Defog pokemon) and i put roar on it because when you have stealth rocks up it can do damage to the opposing pokemon. Even the smallest damage can help.

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 204 HP / 248 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stored Power
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Iron Defense

Magearna is perfect. The evs help with making it tanky and so does iron defence and calm mind. I did not put any special attack evs on it since the ability raises it. This helps with getting rid of stall such as toxapex. Draining kiss is for fighting and dragon.

Buzzwole @ Assault Vest
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Leech Life
- Earthquake

The assault vest is perfect on buzzwole. When you set up with tapu fini you half the damage from attacks and since this has x4 weakness to flying i made it tanky so it can do 1 or 2 hits with ice punch. Earthquake is for toxapex and the others are for healing and getting rid of flying types.

Zapdos @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Roost

Zapdos is only for removing hazards. The moves are for water types and ferrothorn. (Go to nation dex you will find moveset too lazy to make 1)

P.S this was a lot longer but i forgot to hit load and was to mad to make it as detailed as it was. Also my first time making it so idk if it was good.
https://pokepast.es/e8906b7405a59886
Although you explained why you want LO Cinderace, Heavy-Duty Boots is sooo much better for this team. Life Orb has its place on Extreme Hyper Offense teams when Cinderace isn't going to be pivoting, it's going to be switching in once and then attacking until it dies. Unless you switch out all of your more passive members like Tyranitar, Assault Vest Buzzwole, and Zapdos, Cinderace definitely needs to be Heavy-Duty Boots.

Also, run Shift Gear instead of Iron Defense on Magearna. It increases your stored power more and helps you beat some mons on the switch, since you Shift gear on the switch and hit em with a boosted Stored Power.

Although you explained why you want LO Cinderace, Heavy-Duty Boots is sooo much better for this team. Life Orb has its place on Extreme Hyper Offense teams when Cinderace isn't going to be pivoting, it's going to be switching in once and then attacking until it dies. Unless you switch out all of your more passive members like Tyranitar, Assault Vest Buzzwole, and Zapdos, Cinderace definitely needs to be Heavy-Duty Boots.

Also, run Shift Gear instead of Iron Defense on Magearna. It increases your stored power more and helps you beat some mons on the switch, since you Shift gear on the switch and hit em with a boosted Stored Power.
Thank you for the tip i guess i have a few changes to make

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)