Switch Friend Code: SW-6244-4010-2938
3DS Friend Code: 2852-7424-7447
Time Zone: US Pacific (UTC-7:00)
Pokémon Ultra Sun
Pokémon Ultra Moon
Pokémon Omega Ruby
06646 (JPN), 55372
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Pokémon Black 2
Pokémon White 2
- Please make all offers in this thread. To help me keep orders straight, please don't PM me or write on my profile asking about trades when making an offer.
- Please be specific with what you want! I have lots of Rayquazas, please either quote or provide enough information in your request so I know which one you're talking about.
- My Pokémon are strictly non-redistributable. This means that unless I have traded them to you under a different redistribution policy in the past, you are not allowed to trade them to others.
- Don't ask me for redistribution rights. I'm not interested in trading away redistribution rights for my Pokémon.
- I don't give out credits, but I do accept them on occasion. I sometimes disappear from Smogon for extended periods of time, so I don't offer credits to future things in my shop in case you or I decide not to come back during my absence.
- I'm only interested in things you personally RNG'd/SR'd/bred. Everything on this thread was obtained by me personally, and I only like to trade for the same. I'm not interested in so-and-so's fully redis Zapdos, or a competitive legend you got from some random person on Link Trade.
- I am strictly against the use of injected Wonder Cards. I do not use them to obtain my event RNGs, and I am not interested in trading for any Pokémon that were obtained through this method.
- All of my Pokémon are cloned. In Gen 6/7 I use Checkpoint backups on my CFW 3DS, and in Gen 8 I use Anubis's cloning bot on the Smogon WiFi Discord.
- All of my Pokémon are untouched at the level they were obtained at. The only exception is a few of my Gen 5 RNGs, which were given useful Move Tutor moves before transferring to Gen 6 back before ORAS were a thing. They can easily be given their original movesets before trading if you wish.
- None of my Pokémon come with nicknames, but I do like to trade for nicknamed Pokémon on occasion. That said, I'm more than happy to nickname something for you in Gen 8 (if it's transferrable) or in the game it was obtained in (if I still have access to it).
- Life is too short for square shinies. I don't care about square shinies and I don't value them any higher than star ones, but if there's a shiny of mine you're interested in and you want to know if it's square or not, just ask and I can check it for you. Same goes for any IVs that are listed as xx, they're most likely not 31 or 00 but I'm happy to check for you.
The following software/hardware was used in obtaining the Pokémon in this thread:
- Nintendo Switch - Stock FW
- NA Region New Nintendo 3DS - Outfitted with CFW
- NA Region Old 3DS - Outfitted with CFW
- JPN Region Old 3DS - Outfitted with CFW
- CFW Applications
- PKHex - For item duplication in Gen 6 & 7
- PowerSaves Pro - Hardware/software combo for cloning and item duplication in Gen 6 & 7 [no longer in use, replaced by Checkpoint]
- 3DSRNGTool - For Egg, Wild, & Stationary RNG in Gen 6 & 7
- KeySAVe - For inspecting ESV values for shiny hatching in Gen 6 [phased out]
- PPRNG - For RNG in Gen 5
- RaidFinder - For Raid Den RNG in Gen 8
I'm currently looking to trade for the following things:
- Flawless shinies from SWSH (5 IVs + competitive (unminted) nature)
- RNG'd raid dens to join in SWSH
- RNG/soft-reset legends and events (Again, NOT from injected Wonder Cards)
- Breeding Projects (ask for details, I have a standing list of things to pick from)
2) Trophy Case
3) White List
4) Kanto Bred Shinies
5) Johto Bred Shinies
6) Hoenn Bred Shinies
7) Sinnoh Bred Shinies
8) Unova Bred Shinies
9) Kalos Bred Shinies
10) Alola Bred Shinies
11) Galar Bred/Raid Shinies
12) Kanto RNG/SR Legends
13) Johto RNG/SR Legends
14) Hoenn RNG/SR Legends
15) Sinnoh RNG/SR Legends
16) Unova RNG/SR Legends
17) Kalos RNG/SR Legends
18) Alola RNG/SR Legends
19) Galar RNG/SR Legends
20) SWSH Raid Den RNGs