Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just played EggyEggy and his P2 outspeed my scarfed mence here is message log
<Lordpokes2> hi
<eggyeggy> hey
<eggyeggy> so how good do you yhink you are?
<Lordpokes2> im very good
<eggyeggy> well im okay, so this should be fun!
<Lordpokes2> im online
<eggyeggy> i am too
<eggyeggy> interesting team
<eggyeggy> i over predicted :(
<Lordpokes2> i was hoping for that
<eggyeggy> i would of cried if that missed
<eggyeggy> shit. i have the wrong move on this! :(
<Lordpokes2> lol
<Lordpokes2> this is a team im testing
<eggyeggy> this team was gen'd wrong
<eggyeggy> also im testing too
<eggyeggy> its not supposed to have sub, its supposed to have twave
<eggyeggy> but its proving somewhat usefull
<Lordpokes2> if thats ur last guy ur better off runing
<eggyeggy> ehh, i'd rather see it through to the end. you never know, i might get a comeback
<Lordpokes2> ur P2 is hacked sir
<eggyeggy> no its not
<Lordpokes2> it is
<eggyeggy> no its max hp max defence with eviolite
<Lordpokes2> how did it outspeeed a scarfed mence then?
<eggyeggy> wait it did?
HEY! replay the match first!
my P2 was behind a sub and at full health when you salamence broke my sub, then i proceeded to icebeam for the KO.
i had a sub and was at full health from abusing your dugtrio's failing suckerpunches.
my porygon2 has a speed stat of 156
dont be so quick to assume i hacked, check first. AND dont cut off the rest of the conversation! seriously.
now you've given me a bad name just because you couldnt accept that i had a turn around and won.
here is the rest of it. i saved the battle FYI

<eggyeggy> no its not
<Lordpokes2> it is
<eggyeggy> wait it did?
<Lordpokes2> yes
<eggyeggy> its speed is only 156
<Lordpokes2> so its hacked
<eggyeggy> im looking at it right now
<Lordpokes2> then how did it outspeed my mence
<eggyeggy> ill replay the video and see
<eggyeggy> im nearlly at the the turn where it happened
<eggyeggy> ok. i didnt outspeed, BUT i didhave a substitute up from when you had your dugtrio out
<eggyeggy> and i was at full health when you broke the sub
<eggyeggy> so it looked like you outsped
<eggyeggy> but you didnt
<eggyeggy> hello?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
HEY! replay the match first!
my P2 was behind a sub and at full health when you salamence broke my sub, then i proceeded to icebeam for the KO.
i had a sub and was at full health from abusing your dugtrio's failing suckerpunches.
my porygon2 has a speed stat of 156
dont be so quick to assume i hacked, check first. AND dont cut off the rest of the conversation! seriously.
now you've given me a bad name just because you couldnt accept that i had a turn around and won.
here is the rest of it. i saved the battle FYI

<eggyeggy> no its not
<Lordpokes2> it is
<eggyeggy> wait it did?
<Lordpokes2> yes
<eggyeggy> its speed is only 156
<Lordpokes2> so its hacked
<eggyeggy> im looking at it right now
<Lordpokes2> then how did it outspeed my mence
<eggyeggy> ill replay the video and see
<eggyeggy> im nearlly at the the turn where it happened
<eggyeggy> ok. i didnt outspeed, BUT i didhave a substitute up from when you had your dugtrio out
<eggyeggy> and i was at full health when you broke the sub
<eggyeggy> so it looked like you outsped
<eggyeggy> but you didnt
<eggyeggy> hello?
Do you have the Battle Video in your Vs. Seeker still? If so, please upload it to the GTS and put the Battle Video number in your post refuting Lordpokes2's claim.

Daking510 (Disconnector)
3740 5070 0188 (BW)

Disconnected on me. i asked him why he did but, sadly received no reply from him.

LilOu1 (Disconnector)
FC: 0218 0472 7490

I was winning the match 6-4. i had stealth rocks up and his ferrothorn was down letting my dragonite get the sweep and he disconnects on me. I would not recommend anyone vs this person as he disconnects at the first sign of losing

<Draza> why did you disconnect?
<LilOu1> i didnt
Your opponent ended the battle.

He claims he didnt but are connection was perfectly fine throughout the match. I'm 100% sure he disconnected on purpose, and seeing as he is banned i'm not surprised.

eggyeggy's video checks out. Good thing you posted a video so the mods can confirm what happend. Good video too. The guy you went against was an idiot for using fire type moves on you constantly.

Feel free to watch one of my videos any time too. 48-51073-21543

add Blastoisefc

FC: 0518 9306 6763 (BW)

His just disconnected on me after my vaporeon was about to roar out his volcarona.

hi im here to report andybill49 he disconnected on me wen I killed his raikou with my roserade and he still had suicune and he disconnected here's his profile http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=137022
here's the conversation
<hades666> hi
<andybill49> hi
<andybill49> going closer to my router...GL
<hades666> ok
<hades666> im in
<hades666> u host
<hades666> im fucking up
<hades666> wow
<hades666> u dc ima report u
<hades666> u loser
<hades666> haha i knew u were gonna dc
<andybill49> i didnt
<hades666> lier
<hades666> u did
<andybill49> im not like that...some connection thing
<hades666> all dcters say that
<andybill49> ...
<andybill49> seriously
<hades666> and rite wen ur losing u dc
<andybill49> i still had a full hp suicune
<hades666> nope
<andybill49> it said error code 52004 or something like that
<hades666> u didnt it was about 70 percent
<hades666> and no
<andybill49> think what u want
<andybill49> i didnt dc on purpose
<hades666> i still cud put u to sleep
<hades666> and kill
<andybill49> i was a rest talker
<andybill49> lol
<hades666> and i cud still kill
<hades666> anyways i had herracross and roserade
<andybill49> it would have been close
<andybill49> no
<andybill49> u had suicune and roserade
<hades666> lyer dcter u sore loser i feel bad for u
<andybill49> lol ok
<hades666> no i had hera and rose
<andybill49> oh well
<andybill49> good battle
fc:3740 5244 9548

hello

i battled this player :-

HunterLL
FC: 3912 2848 0873 (BW)

we were battling using smogon wifi finder, he was losing, he kept stalling untill the end of the game, he had only one pokemon left with HP in red area, and then he D/C

i think he kept stalling until the very end because he knew that i needed to go, and that was just silly.

thanks.

I'd like to report dragon tamer 253 for bringing an Arcanine, a Mismagius, a Vaporeon a Gengar and a Salamence to a 4th gen NU match just because he was "bored".
I didn't save the video U_U' all I have is our conversation.
Here's the profile http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=115849 and his FC 2709 5582 0903

After that he didn't answer for 15 minutes. I went to his profile and it said he was already offline.

Truevillainy used thunderbolt on my lightning rod zapdoes and then said he was going to dc and he did. That's stupid he should get banned

What?

Reporting xPiper for Disconnecting.
FC-3911 9631 5793
BW mixed tier battle, I was 6-4 up. I was in the process of setting up with my poliwrath and had plus 5/6 by the time he DC'd. Here's the chat:

<magnusmistro> you got the freeze
<magnusmistro> you cant complain :p
<xPiper> i have too many distractins aounrd me lol
<magnusmistro> lol
<xPiper> some fucken black girl calling my phone
<xPiper> pissing me off
<magnusmistro> nice
<xPiper> wth
<magnusmistro> bulk ups
<xPiper> never seen a sub take more than 2
<magnusmistro> increases defence
<xPiper> i know that
<magnusmistro> and It's HP invested
<xPiper> but even with that
<xPiper> never senn it take that
<magnusmistro> you running a nature that lowers attack?
<xPiper> na speed.
<xPiper> im maxed in hp and def.
<magnusmistro> I'm HP invested
<magnusmistro> that's it
<xPiper> yeah this is gay
<magnusmistro> You should have taken it out by now
<xPiper> that was like 5 hits it took
<xPiper> never seen that
<magnusmistro> you sure about your natures and stuff
<xPiper> yeah
<magnusmistro> wanna have another battle?
<magnusmistro> my def is 226 without any bulk ups
<magnusmistro> and I have 354 HP
<magnusmistro> what nature is your milotic?
<magnusmistro> With no bulk ups, a milotic dragon tail with no attack investment and with my HP investment does 8.3-9.9%
<magnusmistro> you still here dude?
<magnusmistro> You still here?
I never dissconnected, I forfited the match, I don't think that's dcing. No need to prolong a match that I see I lost. We also had a second battle later on that night, in which I didn't dc, even if I saw I was loosing. False claim from magnusmistro.

ChickenSoup
FC: 4556 3930 1101 (BW)

despite getting freeze haxxed to death my conkeldurr got 2 bulk ups and sweeped 4 pokemon of his sandstorm team and just as im about to kill his forretress with my conkeldurr at full health he disconnects.

add him to the list of disconnectors.

I would like to report krazykid1337 for advertising on smogonewifibattlefinder.
Banned deucervs krazykid1337

Your FC: (BW)
Opponent's FC: 1764 8549 8431 (BW)
Ruleset: Join http://battlefrontierclan-j.pro-forum.co.uk/ for awesome battles, challenge the gym leaders, Elites and Frontier Brains!
krazykid1337> Hello.
<Banned deucer> Hey
<Banned deucer> so how is ur site?
<krazykid1337> Would you like to join site?
<krazykid1337> It is full of battlers.
<krazykid1337> There is Gym Leaders, Elites and Frontier Brains and more.
<Banned deucer> jk im not interested, just here to report/ IP banned u for advertising on Smogon Wifi Battle Finder.
<Banned deucer> have a nice day! bye:)

OldSchoolPkmn - http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=131635
FC: 2494 9325 6303 (BW)

I beat him down to his Latias and I had a Blissey, Slowbro and Joleton, all full HP left. He "ended the battle" in the chat and then I "lost connection with the other person". Whores out weather and then rages when he loses... pathetic.

Code:
<OldSchoolPkmn> sup man
<ZellMurasame> Tier?
<OldSchoolPkmn> up for some OU my friend?
<ZellMurasame> Buoyancy.
<OldSchoolPkmn> ok im inside
<OldSchoolPkmn> waiting for you m8
<ZellMurasame> I can see that...
<OldSchoolPkmn> hax already?
[B]Your opponent ended the battle.[/B]

<Ericcc> are yoy serious lol <lKerubin> what speed does magnezone have? answer me <Ericcc> I'll tell yoy when we finish. I'm NOT cheating, <lKerubin> tell me <lKerubin> or ill quit <lKerubin> i cant believe its faster <lKerubin> huh? <lKerubin> what? <lKerubin> answer!! <Ericcc> CHILL OUT. I'LL TELL YOU AFTER <Ericcc> Look on the analysis for Magnezone you noob... <lKerubin> i also have magnezone <lKerubin> so i know <lKerubin> !! <lKerubin> ill quit you cheater!! <Ericcc> lol this is funny. seriously? Your opponent ended the battle.

I out speeded him with a Magnezone and he was just so beffudled as to how it was possible! (lol). I told him I'd tell him after the match but asserted I was not cheating, since telling him might have given a lot away.
He promptly dc'D.

Yep

Just battled Oldschoolpkmn and the exact same thing happened. Was nearly beating his last pokemon, latias, whilst i still had gliscor, ferrothorn and chansey and he "ends the battle."

aleiex

Well he was fine into we got to the end of match and it was clear that i was going to win. He, Started off by insulting me with the common stuff such as "noob" and what not then he started to bash my team and be "salty" about being a whooped by a defensive team. and, in the end he D/C so I suggest you avoid this guy he is a sore loser and really takes the fun out of the game.

3053 2639 6550
Shifthunder dced early after I was fortunate enough to take out two of his pokemon with some good prediction. After this he immediately dced from the chat. It was obviously not a connection issue because shortly after he was busy in another battle.
Thankyou for your time

I'd like to report aleiex. We played twice today, first game he beat me fair and square shell smashing w/ cloyster. 2nd game was extremely close goes on for an hour, I get the upper hand he's down to one pokemon who I would outspeed and kill, and he DC's. Someone else in the Battle Finder was also adametly complaining about the same thing. aleiex wins the first battle, then DC's in the hard faught rematch. I must be heard, there is too much disconnecting in wifi. People know that it isn't the same as playing it out or forfeiting. They do it to maintain a good Win/Loss ratio in pokemon. If it only affected them fine, but I for one like to see the WIN! pop up at the end of a 30 minute+ bare knuckles battle.

Just for clarity here. Two posts up is a complaint from ANOTHER person about our friend

aleiex

please let him know that it's not ok to DC when you think you're going to lose. Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)