Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
i just battled this guy who used hacked pokemon without prior notice
he used a hacked cobalion and a hacked venosaur, im not sure about the rest of his pokemon though
he was very rude and indecent too

here is the conversation
<Faro> hi
<Nightsblade> Hi
<Faro> lets go
<Faro> u host plz
<Nightsblade> Ok
<Faro> was that cabalion captured in a heavy ball ?
<Nightsblade> Yes
<Faro> do u know what that means ?
<Nightsblade> No?
<Faro> it means its hacked
<Nightsblade> I see
<Nightsblade> Like your shiny swampert? Or are you just that lucky?
<Faro> haha, look up "rng" in smogon, my pokemon are all legit. but gen 5 pokemon cant be caught in apricon pokeballs
<Faro> obtaining shiny or even max IV pokemon is easy in a legal way
<Nightsblade> I don't really believe you but it doesn't matter anyways
<Faro> anyway, look up "rng" in smogon, it will help u
<Nightsblade> I know what it is
<Faro> and yet u go a head and tell people their pokemon are fake ?!
<Nightsblade> You started it
<Faro> dude im not insulting u, im just saying that u should reconsider how u got that pokemon
<Faro> whoever gave it to u has hacked it
<Nightsblade> Then say that first, people like you would get shot in the mafia.
<Faro> haha, may be
<Faro> ohhh chlorophyl
<Faro> by the way
<Nightsblade> Does your ninetales have drought?
<Faro> DW starters were only available in japan, and pokemon caught in dream world cant be shiny
<Faro> yeah it does
<Nightsblade> Oh yea I know that
<Faro> isnt your venosaur shiny ?
<Nightsblade> Yup
<Faro> so a shint starter with dw ability that is shiny
<Faro> after we finish i gotta tell u some stuff
<Nightsblade> No you don't, honestly I don't have time to train legit pokemon. I really only care about battling, if you want I can battle you with a legit team exactly like this. But for now just lay off, you're talk is annoying and futile. It is only a distraction.
<Nightsblade> Now let me lose to sleep clause like a decent person
<Nightsblade> And stop treating me like a noob
Your opponent ended the battle.

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hello
i just battled this guy who used hacked pokemon without prior notice
he used a hacked cobalion and a hacked venosaur, im not sure about the rest of his pokemon though
he was very rude and indecent too

---snip---8<----
you should really post the battle video number as it looks as if the battle ended properly.

OP said:
New: for hacker accusation, save the battle video and upload to get a battle video (via GTS, not Youtube) if possible and report it here. If unable to, please describe the error received when attempting to upload. Failure to attempt this shall only be further ignored as well.

Just for clarity here. Two posts up is a complaint from ANOTHER person about our friend

aleiex

please let him know that it's not ok to DC when you think you're going to lose. Thank you for your time
I concur... I will no longer battle him because he dc'd too much on me in the past

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My friends, did you know? Moderators also like to do Wifi Battles. And like any other member, we do not appreciate being disconnected on when we're winning.

User: wowzer
Friend Code: 0304 5686 9832
Crime: disconnector
Code:
<religiousjedi> Ready to go?
<wowzer> saving
<wowzer> rc
<religiousjedi> I know...
[B]Your opponent disconnected.[/B]
In-depth: Though he disconnected from the Battle Chat, the match proceeded as normal. By the first turn, I was up 6-5. Later in the match, I knocked out his Cofagrigus with a Choice Specs Shadow Ball from a Rotom. He promptly disconnected after the match became 6-4 at that point. I went over to his profile to find out why he d/c'ed (seeing as he was still online) but he promptly logged out of his profile after the message was posted (it's still in his profile, by the way).

Folks, it may seem as if you're doing us a favor by saying *member* is hacker/disconnector and leaving it at that, but a post like this is a proper way to report a person. Always remember to talk to the member before reporting anything though. As for wowzer, welcome to Disconnector Hall of Shame.

Hello again. I think this is maybe the third complaint in a day about this guy aleiex. Yesterday he DC'd multiple times on people, once on myself. Today I went for a rematch on the condition that he promise not to DC, and he had these nice things to say after, I beat him.

"<aleiex> u won only because of fucking hax
<aleiex> ur team is shit"

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
aleiex: (FC: 0304 4303 4151)
Folks, aleiex has already been in the disconnection hall of shame all this time. I am almost to the point that I'd rather do away with having this list of names, but instead would rather implement banning these from even using the wifi finder, but don't have the powers to do so.

I went ahead and issued a warning to aleiex as I'm sure I may get a response that goes like this:
yah i know no one is goona jump down my throught you asshole!and as for you mother fuker ..i still think it is a stupid rules.....y do u put it a a rule?lulz u big cock suker.you are so stupid,no,Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.and Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?serously those rulz suk as your life buddy..keep going this way and you will end up even more of big loser than you are!and please I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.and hey ballz licker Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!and i know u are gonna bann me..its al godd..this site is shit anyways....come on..if u dont bann me ill keep on pming you till u cry!
liek is daid your fucking not making me scred....i dont wanna be in thsi site (BAN ME PLEASE)..know go play with trffic before i come and shuv a dildo up your ass.....pff kidz these days dunno where there ballz are...lulz...I think you should live for the moment. But after that, I doubt I'll think so.There are several people in this world that I find obnoxious and you are all of them.more wil come if u dont bann me..hahaahahahha

I'd like to report Bloodlust

We had a RU battle without any problems at all. After the match was done (I bet him) I said I might upload our battle to YouTube if that was fine by him, and then he just disconnected before the saving battle to the VS Recorder screen came up. I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose since he disconnected on the DS and moments latter he logged off from the forums to.

i'd like to report toxicdash

this is a little late this happened about a week ago but after i lost to toxicdash, when he set up what his next ruleset would be he put this in: " bw ou TheOynx you suck really badly man". i'm not sure if this is worth reporting but i found it very disrespectful

I'd like to report aleiex. We played twice today, first game he beat me fair and square shell smashing w/ cloyster. 2nd game was extremely close goes on for an hour, I get the upper hand he's down to one pokemon who I would outspeed and kill, and he DC's. Someone else in the Battle Finder was also adametly complaining about the same thing. aleiex wins the first battle, then DC's in the hard faught rematch. I must be heard, there is too much disconnecting in wifi. People know that it isn't the same as playing it out or forfeiting. They do it to maintain a good Win/Loss ratio in pokemon. If it only affected them fine, but I for one like to see the WIN! pop up at the end of a 30 minute+ bare knuckles battle.
I'd also like to report aleiex he has disconnected on me 3 times we battled and when he was losing too.

sorry* just noticed the posts above highlighting how much of a jerk aleiex is. he should be banned.

Hacker

I would like to report K4MAKAZ33. He switched into his breloom and did the whole spore substitute strategy. But, whenever he put my pokemon to sleep, they never woke up for several turns, way more than he 2-5.He clearly hacked the game and had to cheat to beat me.

I would like to report K4MAKAZ33. He switched into his breloom and did the whole spore substitute strategy. But, whenever he put my pokemon to sleep, they never woke up for several turns, way more than he 2-5.He clearly hacked the game and had to cheat to beat me.
...the stupidity. It hurts.

You DO realize these few points? If not, I wonder how you even found a battle in the first place, or how you even get out of bed in the morning.

1. You CANNOT hack a Wifi battle. You can hack stats, moves and abilities on a Pokemon, but you cannot hack a move. If you don't even understand the basics of how hacking works, you shouldn't accuse other people of doing it. For example, I know how stupidity works, so I can accuse you of being dumber than a sack of bricks.

2. The sleep counter resets after you switch out a Pokemon. That's right, if you switch a Pokemon and it's still asleep, that counter goes back to 0. Not knowing this would be understandable, I guess. Maybe. Not really, B/W has been out for more than a year. Completely idiotic.

3. Can't you even read the rules for the blacklist? I can and I know I shouldn't be posting about how much of an imbecile you are, but some things need to be said. And the mods won't say it, even if they're thinking it. Try to contact the person first before coming with your moronic accusations? Please? My eyes threw up after I read your post.

Now I'm sure you probably didn't have the attention span to get through this post, but in case you're reading this. You got unlucky. If you would stop yelling about it and actually read up on your facts, you might realize it. Stop being an obnoxious noob and suck it up.

I'd like to report the user Haunter. When we played, he used the pokemon Slaking. As you know, Slaking has one ability, Truant. Not only did his Slaking not have Truant, it also had the move Sky Uppercut, which is not possible for Slaking to learn.

I would like to report Njanarkist (fc is 5071 9400 1402 ) because we agreed to battle on the ru level and yet he keeps on bringing in ou pokemon (such as Scizor) and uu pokemon (such as Darmanitan.) He has not yet responded despite my efforts to contact him and has not yet ended the battle.

aleiex

D.C.ed cause a mamoswine outsped his victini after v-create. wanted to save battle video =-( tried contact got ignored

EDIT: Scrolled up thread and noticed there are numerous complaints about this guy...... well darn try to get a good battle with a hail team and i get one with the most infamous d.c.er around. seriously is there no banning system? D.C. is getting a huge problem and ruining the wifi battle finder. i get D.C,ed every second battle! can't something be done?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
aleiex

D.C.ed cause a mamoswine outsped his victini after v-create. wanted to save battle video =-( tried contact got ignored

EDIT: Scrolled up thread and noticed there are numerous complaints about this guy...... well darn try to get a good battle with a hail team and i get one with the most infamous d.c.er around. seriously is there no banning system? D.C. is getting a huge problem and ruining the wifi battle finder. i get D.C,ed every second battle! can't something be done?
If you indeed scrolled up, you should have seen this:

Folks, aleiex has already been in the disconnection hall of shame all this time. I am almost to the point that I'd rather do away with having this list of names, but instead would rather implement banning these from even using the wifi finder, but don't have the powers to do so.
In any case, it is a member's responsibility to refer to the blacklist before battling someone.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
aleiex
aleiex said:
SO, FUCK SMOGON kids THEN. I can change my IP and create multiple accounts, I can edit my sav file and change FC...
Of course it would be a nice feature for the battle finder to ban all our hall of shamers from using it. Hopefully they'll take up on my suggestion. Until then, I'm afraid we'll have to deal with this old-fashion method of refering to the list here.

I would like to report WogsCraft for using illegal hacks. He said that his Gliscor had 150 special defense EVs in the chat (which unfortunately I couldn't screencap) when he had max HP and defense from what I could tell from my Flygon's Outrage. Platinum FC: 3525 7830 0457

I would like to report Diogo MS

He was down to his last pokemon and he decided to dc. It wasn't an error because the message said my opponent dc'd. Then he goes offline.

Hi i want to report "SonnyDances" his fc:4727 8721 8312

reason: in a BW uu battle.( my team wasnt op at all if thats even a legit reason to quit) i had durant,and liepard both lower than UU he disconnected when i got a durant sweep.
he also disconnected from the battle chat box b4 the battle even started.
we dont need these annoying people here thanks.

I would like to report TheFlash for disconnecting.

<Draza> hi
<TheFlash> hey
<Draza> nice d/c
<TheFlash> why dc
<TheFlash> i didnt
<Draza> u d/ced i just killed ur hitmontop
<Draza> yeah right im reporting you
<TheFlash> lol why would i dc after that
<Draza> cause your hitmontop got 1hko by hydro pump by empoleon in rain
<TheFlash> lol he did what he was suppose to doo i didnt dc
<Draza> my connection is perfectly fine
<TheFlash> so is mine champ
<Draza> then why didn you disconnect on me?
<TheFlash> still in the room how would i dc if im still in here
<Draza> why would i d/c when i just killed your hitmontop?
<Draza> makes no sense
<TheFlash> bup
<Draza> whatever im reporting you thanks for wasting my time

TheFlash disconnected when his Hitmontops sucker punch failed to break through my Empoleon subtitute then my Empoleon 1hkos his Hitmontop with life orb hydropump Empoleon in the rain then he preceeds to disconnect and claim i did when that makes absolutely no sense.

Greentherival dc on me. He said I was yelling even though I essential and then claimed he had a misclick for which I said that that's sucks. He then said he doesn't battle assholes and dc on the match. I want people like him off of Smogon for good.

Greentherival dc on me. He said I was yelling even though I essential and then claimed he had a misclick for which I said that that's sucks. He then said he doesn't battle assholes and dc on the match. I want people like him off of Smogon for good.
Hey man you shoudn't be talking because you disconnect too

Hello good friends who just wanted them to report on a player with hack pokemons An example: I bring my Arcanine with bullying and his opponent with a mach punch Infernape makes me red in HP Then I get a Salamence and killed a poke and upload my atak Moxie is maximum, the opponent brings Hydreigon and resists as if nothing had happened and I am overcome with a dragon press Then I get to my Jellicent against Darmatintan and kill me one Fire attack, Saca now Haxorus and weakens my ferrothorn with nothing more than simple Outrage is why I want to report this player hack. of 255 EVS FULL

His name is TheGreatMat 0132 7739 9680 the opponent plays OU

"Dward99" disconnected after i beated 2 of his pokemons and almost his blissey. I had only lost 1 pokemon because of "explosion"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)