Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a game against my opponent called ReverZero and he DC'd on me just when his last poke died to sandstorm. I am pretty upset about that since I really wanted to save that match since it was a really close game.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: GKN
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=171583
Friend Code: 3783 7728 3641

Describe the situation when the user disconnected / used a hacked Pokemon:
Alright, so we were at the end of a battle. I had two left, he had his meloetta. Had a subsitute alakazam. Right before I make a finishing blow, he DCs with his last pokemon.

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (ie, outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: (Y/N)
No, there is no need to resolve this issue, by the chat (screenshot it) it is obvious he meant to DC.

You may include any extra details (logs, other's accusations, etc) below:

(if that doesn't work, direct link)
http://i.imgur.com/3gzyw.png

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, let's see these two "incidents":

EchoDjinn: this is an incomplete post. It tells us nothing of your event. It's simply hearsay.

QnA: contrary to your report, yes, you did need to talk to your opponent. All your post shows is that both of you we're having fun in your battle. There is no evidence that the match ended in a d/c.

Folks, it's a new year. Please take care to properly report; otherwise, infractions will start falling.

Boy, ain't this thread a mess right now...

iLeo: did you pm your opponent after the match or come straight over here for the report?

zPokeMasterBen and king o kush: it is apparent that neither one of you bothered to try talking to each other. What I do see is disparaging remarks and topic flooding from both. So since it ain't clear what happened (in addition to the incorrect reporting procedures), no one gets blacklisted. Oh, and some of these posts can be used as grounds for an infraction, so don't be surprised at the red card.

msticky: if he does not respond to my pm, muladudejr will be blacklisted.
Sorry for the late reply. Well first I came here and reported him , then I sent him a message saying that I reported him on here. But he never responded to my message.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Don't be so quick to report people. Talk it out with the other party first to see if it is a miscommunication, or if the other person is just an asshole. In the latter case, you should report them to us.
People always seem to miss this part, instead wanting the ban right away instead of talking...

Normally, kip0909's report, similar to many in this thread, would be ignored due to information lacking (such as what (s)he did to resolve the problem with their opponent). But seeing that two other people seem to have run with a similar problem, the matter will be investigated.

EDIT: AceTrainerN/N Harmonia is on suspect list for now.

id like to report TheCookieThief for disconnecting and saying he didnt when it was quite obvious he did,i had 4 left and he couldnt kill one of my pokes he had one left in the red bar and just before one of us attacks it says "connection has been lost" and he said its a coincidence but cmon? seriously you expect me to believe you just happend to dc at that exact moment and not 5 seconds after when i wouldve won?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=169582

Name: EpicZoroark1stGym
Link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=165560
FC: 2924 7791 5697

Hi. I would like to report EpicZoroark1stGym because he disconnected during the battle. During the battle, he also insulted me whenever i correctly predicted what pokemon he would take switch into. Also after i won the weather war, he criticized me for the way i played (scouting with protect). Here's the chat we had:

"<EpicZoroark1stGym> hello
<Darkmin93> hi
<Darkmin93> going in
<EpicZoroark1stGym> me too
<EpicZoroark1stGym> wow
<EpicZoroark1stGym> stop going for ice shard when i switch
<Darkmin93> lol
<EpicZoroark1stGym> time to take out the trash
<EpicZoroark1stGym> WOW
<EpicZoroark1stGym> SCOUTING OUT
<EpicZoroark1stGym> WHAT A NOOB
<Darkmin93> lol why are you mad?
Your opponent disconnected."

I messaged him twice after the battle but he completely ignored me. Unless he's going to respond back and apologize (which he won't), i would like to see him blacklisted so others will know he dc's.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: Charizardrj
Link to user profile:http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=162688

Describe the situation when the user disconnected: FInishing the battle, he was just swept by my venasaur in the sun. end battle screen was coming up, and it show the blue screen
Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (ie, outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: (Y)

I have messaged the person in question with no response, and i honestly dont expect one

People always seem to miss this part, instead wanting the ban right away instead of talking...

Normally, kip0909's report, similar to many in this thread, would be ignored due to information lacking (such as what (s)he did to resolve the problem with their opponent). But seeing that two other people seem to have run with a similar problem, the matter will be investigated.

EDIT: AceTrainerN/N Harmonia is on suspect list for now.
How am I supposed to talk it out if my opponent leaves the chat and doesn't respond to my message. Plus he used a team that wasn't his, that immediately should tell you something... AAAAAAND he knew what my username was, he could've sent me a visitor notification saying " Dude sorry my DS dropped " or something.....

Just had a game against my opponent called pacgost21 and he DC'd on me just when his last poke died to my Scizor bullet punch. It was a really close match and I want to save it.

<kamrul7001> hi
<kamrul7001> whats your name on the game?
<Exclamation!> What does it matter?
<kamrul7001> go fuck your self
Your opponent ended the battle.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Through 3ds was using bad language while my kid was around

Username is dragonking00 fc is 4642 8039 4832..battle started out find..chatted him letting him know I was testing out a new team with a blissy..once he faced blissy he started cursing that ima a staller...told him to please clam down and that was what blissy is basically about and was just testing her out and not to hate her..he kept going..down to his last Pokemon which almost fainted(I wanted to save the battle for blissy notes and on my team) he told me to F off and disconnected..:( not my kid** my lil bro

name :KurbyK14
FC : 5415 8405 5083 (BW)
Describe the situation when the user disconnected / used a hacked Pokemon:
I have scrafty(moxie) +2 dragon dance, then OHKO his ninetales, thyplosion and he Dissconnect

edited.

Tyer12.
Couldn't quite snag the FC as I was a bit too upset to remember to copy before I ended the battle.

D/Cd after legitimately a 70 turn battle just as I won. It was a stall war of my Weezing vs his Snorlax and I had PP stalled him out of Body Slams and Rests.

My opponent, bigboss14 used a hacked Dialga in our ubers battle. Put simply, it outsped my max speed Darkrai, and it was switching moves snd had leftovers so no scarf. Then it outsped my Genesect at +2 speed! He then dcd because he missed a Dragon Tail (and ironically, I missed my Blue Flare from Reshiram in the same turn) He also broke sleep clause putting Genesect, Groudon, and Reshiram to sleep.

EDIT: his fc 0562 4614 0693 link is www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=162277

I had a wifi battle with someone called GBicalho . What happened was that he asked for UU and I accepted then he had an espeon in his team which was currently OU . I told him espeon was OU and not UU . he wanted to upload the match to youtube but i refused. he became angry and then he swore at me and disconnected .

his profile link is : http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=121260

his FC is :4041 3825 3177

he has not contacted me yet for why he disconnected

Name: EpicZoroark1stGym
Link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=165560
FC: 2924 7791 5697

Hi. I would like to report EpicZoroark1stGym because he disconnected during the battle. During the battle, he also insulted me whenever i correctly predicted what pokemon he would take switch into. Also after i won the weather war, he criticized me for the way i played (scouting with protect). Here's the chat we had:

"<EpicZoroark1stGym> hello
<Darkmin93> hi
<Darkmin93> going in
<EpicZoroark1stGym> me too
<EpicZoroark1stGym> wow
<EpicZoroark1stGym> stop going for ice shard when i switch
<Darkmin93> lol
<EpicZoroark1stGym> time to take out the trash
<EpicZoroark1stGym> WOW
<EpicZoroark1stGym> SCOUTING OUT
<EpicZoroark1stGym> WHAT A NOOB
<Darkmin93> lol why are you mad?
Your opponent disconnected."

I messaged him twice after the battle but he completely ignored me. Unless he's going to respond back and apologize (which he won't), i would like to see him blacklisted so others will know he dc's.
About my old post here about EpicZoroark1stGym when I couldnt get his fc, there you go I guess. So this and my post about bigboss a few posts up.

I've experienced way to many DC's lately on Smogon. This time I just had enough of it.

Username of alleged disconnector: TheDarkNite360
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=160590
Friend Code: 4728 6295 9036 (BW)

Describe the situation when the user disconnected:

First, he Spores my Bronzong with his Smeargle, and proceeds to set up a Gear Shift, as I switch out into my Nidoking the following turn. He then goes for a second Spore, breaking the Sleep Clause. I didn't bother telling him about it at first, because I thought I might aswell explain how Sleep Clause works after the battle (Because it seemed pretty obvious that he knew nothing about it). He later on Baton Passes those stat boosts he got from the Gear Shift to his Cinccino. And when I send in my Choice Scarfed Hydreigon against it, he for some odd reason switches back into his Smeargle, even though he had the stat boosts, and could have easily outsped and knocked out my Hydreigon. His incomming Smeargle gets knocked out by the entry hazards. He proceeds to send in his last Cinccino with no boosts this time. I miss with the Draco Meteor and he knocks out my Hydreigon. I then revenge kill him with Dugtrio. And he immedietly disconnects and leavs the chat, indicating that this was definitely on purpouse.

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (ie, outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: (Y/N)

I did leave a reply on his profile, but I have not (at least at the time I'm writing this) recieved any response. I doubt I will though.

Chat:

<BeastFRAME> Hi :)
<TheDarkNite360> aloha
<TheDarkNite360> alaadeedaa
<TheDarkNite360> entering
<TheDarkNite360> :)))))))))))
<TheDarkNite360> you
<BeastFRAME> yeah I'm in
<BeastFRAME> gl hf :)
<TheDarkNite360> you toooo boii
Your opponent ended the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)