Team Rate #2: Team Ulti

This set I made while attempting to build a team around Scarfrachi. I honostly had no problems once this team was made, apart from the bad luck I get sometimes with some opposing teams.

Team at a glance:

(H)

Team Bio:

Froslass@ Focus Sash
Nature: Timid
Ev: 4 hp, 252 Sp Atk, 252 Spd
Attacks: Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Destiny Bond, Spikes
Bio: My lead in all terms. I enjoy this Froslass because the only two that can sucsessfully stop me from putting down spikes are Azelf and Aerodactyl. Azelf Doesn't mainly use taunt but I'm still careful with it. Both can be 2hkoed with ice beam. Ice Shard is for Priority. Ya know just in case. Destiny Bond is in case I feel ballsy and want to take something out with Froslass. Its happened before but most people still expect it. Spikes it the grand move on this froslass. I looked around for a Spikes user and I figured Froslass because its the fastest one and I wanted to use my spikes user as a starter. Anyways, I can almost always get one layer of spikes down.

Flygon@ Choice Scarf
Nature: Lonely
Ev: Atk 252, Spd 176, Sp Atk 80
Attacks: Outrage, Earthquake, U-Turn, Fire Blast
Bio: Flygon's pretty much my main guy if Empoleon is gone. It's pretty much my main thing for taking out Dragons. It can take out Mixed Salamences and DDnite so long as it only does it once. So long as they arent scarfed Latias are fair game as well. This is all done with outrage. Earthquake is for steel types who think their ballsy against my flygon. U-turn is my scout move which it pretty much what this Flygon is for. Fire Blast can 2hko Skarmory and bronzong who would wall this set otherwise.

Empoleon@ Petaya Berry
Nature: Modest
Ev: 12 Hp, 12 Def, 232 Sp atk, 252 Spd
Attacks: Surf, Ice Beam, Agility, Substitute
Bio: My main sweeper in all terms. You wouldn't believe what I went through before I actually found empoleon. But thats in the past now and I've yet to look back. Empoleon is my main guy on this team and for good reason. SubPetayaEmpoleon is a true beast. Surf is for Stab and Torrent. Ice Beam is for Coverage. Agility can outrun most after just one boost and Substitute gets me into torrent and Petaya range.

Swampert@ Rindo Berry
Nature: Relaxed
Ev: 252 Hp, 52 Atk, 216 Def
Attacks: Earthquake, Ice Punch, Stealth Rock, Mirror Coat
Bio: Swampert is da bomb with this set. I'm not gonna kid ya here it can take on celebi and win with this set simply because of the RindoCoat combo. Earthquake is for stab. Ice Punch is a secondary for dragons. Stealth rock is for flying types and levitates who can get out of Spikes damage and for extra damage altogether with Spikes. Mirror Coat if for those suprise times when I'd see a celebi or something come out. Usually swampert is just like aw man with celebi most of the time but with mirror coat and Rindo berry it laughs in its face as grass knot comes into play and takes most of Swamperts health. Then the mirror coat comes in and destroys it.

Rotom H@ Choice Scarf
Nature: Timid
Ev: 252 Hp, 176 Def, 80 Spd
Attacks: Thunder Bolt, Will-O-wisp, Thunder Wave, Trick
Bio: This is one of my more favorite sets for Rotom. I molded together the Trick set and the standard set for Rotom H. Most of the time I'd will-o-wisp on the switch because I expect a physical rotom counter. T-bolt is for coverage as usual. My favorite combo for utility is trick/T-wave. I trick away then T-wave the scarfs positive effects away.

Zapdos@ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ev: 240 Hp, 90 Def, 180 Spd
Attacks: Thunder Bolt, Heat Wave, Roost, Roar
Bio: Zapdos is my Lucario main combo. It has the speed to outrun positive base lucario and counter with heat wave. T-bolt is for stab of course. Roost is so it can stay in the battle longer and heal stealth rock damage. Roar is so I can get rid of Stats up and so spikes and Stealth rock can do their thing.

Overall bio: I like this team alot and I usually never say that about a team that doesn't utilise dragonite. I've been winning alot of battles with this team and I love it. Please rate with Constructive Critisism.

Quick Rate:

The reason Froslass is used as a lead is because of Spikes, Taunt and Destiny Bond and normal immunity.

I was already debating on what to give in place of ice shard. There's really no need to give it taunt sense most of the time it would die as soon as I get up the layers of spikes. Shadow ball is exelent coverage against azelf but ice beam already 2hkos it and because it always has focus sash as a lead there's really no need for it other than a little more hit against steel leads.

So you want Taunt. If not at least run Shadow Ball over Ice beam so you beat Lead Azelf.

Flyogn wants 180 Spe to outrun other Flygon.

Interesting. I'll think about this.

Empoleon wants the defence EVs pumped into Speed, as they are doing nothing. The speed outspeeds anything trying to outrun AgiliSubPoleon.

Um empleon already has max speed....????

Zapdos wants Timid to outrun JollyLuke, so it can take on easier.

Zapdos doesn't need to outrun jollyluke. the less attack really doesn't bother zapdos any. Besides, it'll just exteme spd most of the time.

Scarf Rotom wants 118 HP / 176 SpAtk / 216 Spe Modest to outrun Adamant Gyara and a jump point in SPAtk as well as reasonable bulk

I wan't to give rotom more bulk to stand against its normal threats.
Anybody else got anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)