Team Tiny Tots! (The art of Endeavor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to show off this Gimick Team that I've actually had some degree of success with... Now I wouldn't say this is exactly viable per say. Generally speaking... If I can get your opponents ghost out, and kill it, then you can win. There are some more challenges but thats for later.

The team started when I got bored while my roomate went out for some late night food. My friend who is new had just been talking about how much he loved F.E.A.R.(rattata), and I thought about how cool it would be to be able to kill a team off with lvl. 1's and win on a consistant basis... The thought went like this
1) use 6 fears and see what happens
2) run a weather condition for clefable(hail because not as many ice types)
3)run jynx to perish trap their ghost
4)replace jynx with weavile to kill ghost w/ night slash or pursuit
5)TRICKROOM!!!!!!!!!
-This combination of things allows me have confidence that it at least has a shot to take out Any standard team (provided they only have 1 or 2 ice types which is very likely... Hail teams own this team however)

Please know this is only a team for fun that I'm sharing because it's hilarius to win with, and I get people who lose to it and hate me and people who lose to it and love the team. Also, it can be played relativly the same in uu and in standard so without more putting off:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
TEAM TINY TOTS:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------
THE TINY TOTS:

-------------------------

Swinub(Dis Lil Pig) lvl. 1 @ Focus Sash
Snow Cloak
Ice Shard
Endeavor
Protect
Swagger
- This is the lead for the team. Against most suicide leads I get to simply endeavor them to about 11 health while they set up SR. I then go to Abomasnow to soak up the next hit. Protect is usually an option if I know the poke is packing explosion or fake out (metagross + infernape for example). Most of the time he does not even have his sash broken by the time their first poke dies, but if he gets his sash broken... then its a free k.o. He works better as a lead than abomasnow for many reasons.
1) w/o a spinner this is likely the only time he can switch in with an unbroken sash
2) Abomosnow is a bad lead, and generally a bad poke as it can literally only suck and die against the most common leads in OU
3) I dont want to have to switch that early in the match with out gaining momentum by getting a k.o turn 2 instead of laying SR
Not much else to say about him... when hail is up he can get some nice hax kills, generally toxic and swagger are filler.

+

Cleffa(G.G. U Tried) lvl.1 + Clefairy(Lawl Pwnt) lvl. 2 @ Focus Sash
Ev's and Iv's and Nature arent important
Encore
Toxic
Protect
Endeavor
- These pokes function as my 2 sweepers. They are the reason I do not need to pack rapid spin on the team. With trick room up and hail going they each net 2 k.o.'s a piece on average. One problem this team has is k.o.'ing pokes that spam recovery moves... However, I can deal with them quite easily thanks to these 2 pokes. Encore + Toxic means that they are doomed as toxic will generally kill them before their encore is over. Again, I pack protect for scouting moves such as fake out and what not, so they aren't really issues either. Uh, that wraps it up for the tiny tots I think, now lets look at the pokes that watch these pokes asses....

-----------------------------------
THE BABY SITTERS:

-----------------------------------

Abamasnow(Old Man Winter) @ Choice Scarf
jolly
4 HP/ 252 Atk./ 252 Sp.
Wood Hammer
Blizzard
EQ
Brick Break
-The Snow Manster here is the reason Im can ko as efficiently as I can, and ultimatly leads to a win. He is my switch in when swinub gets the first endeavor, but only if the opponents ghost doesn't show up(I then go to weavile and kill). Since few leads run a healing item, simply switching in this guy means death for them(normal hold items are lum berry, focus sash and the like). He serves as a status sponge and a revenge killer if my next poke has already been ko'd. Generally, I go from swinub to this (or my next poke if I can kill their ghost type if they have one) to my last poke. Not Amazing, but completly needed as too many pokemon are immune to sandstorm in OU. Scarf helps him get ko's should I need to use him for that.

Weavile(Ghost Buster) @ Choice Band
Jolly
40 hp/ 252 Atk./ 216
Ice shard
Brick Break
Night Slash
Pursuit
- This allows the team to even stand a chance against your average team with a ghost. He does just what the name suggests... kills the ghosts that stop my endeavoring sweep. This guy is amazing, because no major threat to this team(hippowdon excluded... and even hes not living after an endeavor) is safe when he is out. Ghosts quickly are ko'd by this vile weasel. Gengar, gets pursuit and everything else night slash can take out (people dont switch out because they dont expect night slash for whatever reason, perhaps they expect pursuit and ice punch variants) From there I am generally free to trick room. He is PARAMOUNT to this team because he can easily kill anything an endeavorer cannot (Clefable, Ttar, and the Hipp. and priority uses after an endeavor) with a pursuit or ice shard after they ko my tiny tot. Revenge is his game and on this team he THRIVES on it. Believe me when I say he is a staple.

Bronzong(Taco Bell) @ Lum Berry
Relaxed
252 Hp./ 128 Atk./ 128 Def. (0 speeed Iv's)
Hypnosis
Explosion
Trick Room
EQ
- Say hello to the backbone of this team. 3 pokes really put a damper on this team. Togekiss, Machamp, and Scarfrachi. This poke is my out against all 3. Lum berry is to heal Confusion from Machamp's Dynamic Punch, and Bronxong can take plenty of hits from both Tegekiss and Jirachi and still get off trick room. Once I blow up they become no different than any other pokes lacking a priority move... Ev's are to make explosion hurt while still being able to take enough hits to get TR off. He allows the tiny tots to become something of efficient mini- sweepers. I no longer need rapid spin after the team revamp, so I removed Claydol and picked Bronzongover the less bulky Claydol and he has most definatly earned his spot as the anchor to this team. Kind of want to try heatproof to see how that works for me as I can then set up on Infernape...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE DIAPER BAG (extra comments about the team, lol):

- You dont much care what your opponents strategy is, and a threats list to this team is very different than the average standard checklist. you stick to the base plan of set up hail, TR, then sweep as possible and you can win easily against any team I've seen so far with the exception being hail teams I guess. If you get trick room off you find out if your opponent has a counter very quickly, and very quickly it dies thanks to weavile and then the endeavoring countinues. To anyone who doesn't believe this is not only viable, but consistant I have saved logs I can post.

-One more note: to play this in UU.... run sneasel with faint attack instead of night slash, Claydol in place of Bronzong, and snover in a sub seed set... I find it doesnt work better despite the lack of hippo and ttar. Clefable is more common though.

Well there it is, not really that much to fix I think as its about as streamlined as it can get... just rate mostly, but by all means Im open to suggestions. Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it.

Below I will be giving a list of threats that hose/ cripple this team and a match log to show the effectiveness of this hyper aggressive team.

THREAT LIST AND MATCH LOG:

THREATS TO THE TEAM:
- these pokes are baby rapists and either cause my babysitters grief or hose this team to a degree... lets take a look
- this poke makes Michael Jackson look like Hugh Heffner with all the child molesting it can do.
How to beat- Go to Bronzong, I have about 12- 14 turns to live to TR

- if Jirachi is Michhael Jackson, then this poke would be... Some man in a speedo with four arms.
How to beat- Let something die, Go to Bronzong and then proceed to TR + explode without worry of confusion

- Togekiss is a Michael Jackson clone, but equally threatening to the tiny tots outside of TR
How to beat- Either Bronzong and hope to get TR off (best option) or Abomasnow w/ Blizzard

- This thing can copy magic guard and fool my tiny tots into not killing him by making them think he is one of them, so he would be the stranger offering the children candy I guess.
How to beat- HOPE IT DOESNT COME IN ON MAGIC GUARD! if it does, sigh and encore its move. Then switch to weavile and pursuit, repeat until its the last poke

- This is the abusive mother to my tiny tots.
How to beat- cry, then hope you can k.o. it with either Abomasnow or Weaville; Similar aproach as porygon 2

(lol) - Ice types immune to k.o through hail; all ice types are listed even though some are not really standard viable
How to beat- Weavile trapping after endeavor or Abomasnow

- Ghost types immune to endeavor ; all are listed though some are not competitivly viabke in OU
How to beat- All lose to Weavile

- These pokes along with the last two groups serve as the catholic priests to my tiny tots; these two pokes and their sandstream ability can be a real threat to this team
How to beat- Endeavor to weavile and k.o.; or if Hippowdon Slack Off's I can encore it and toxic

Match Log:
The following is a match played against an opponent to prove the effectiveness of this team for people who think that this simply could never work.
(This guy didnt play too hot, but he knew the match was over once he realized my team was TR and Endeavor users. it does show how the team works which is the point...)
Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause, Soul Dew Clause
cdb-man sent out Infernape (lvl 100 Infernape ?).
BurtonEarny sent out Dis Lil Pig (lvl 1 Swinub ?).
Dis Lil Pig used Protect.
Dis Lil Pig protected itself!
Infernape used Fake Out.
Dis Lil Pig protected itself!
---
Infernape used Fire Blast.
It's super effective!
Dis Lil Pig lost 100% of its health.
Dis Lil Pig hung on using its Focus Sash!
Dis Lil Pig used Endeavor.
Infernape lost 100% of its health.
---
BurtonEarny switched in Old Man Winter (lvl 100 Abomasnow ?).
Old Man Winter's Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm!
Hail began to fall!
Infernape used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
The hail continues to fall.
Infernape is pelted by hail!
Infernape lost 0% of its health.
cdb-man's Infernape fainted.
---
cdb-man switched in Electivire (lvl 100 Electivire ?).
Old Man Winter used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Electivire lost 94% of its health.
Electivire used Flamethrower.
It's super effective!
Old Man Winter lost 100% of its health.
BurtonEarny's Old Man Winter fainted.
Electivire is pelted by hail!
Electivire lost 6% of its health.
cdb-man's Electivire fainted.
---
cdb-man switched in Scizor (lvl 100 Scizor ?).
BurtonEarny switched in Its A Trap (lvl 100 Bronzong).
Pointed stones dug into Its A Trap.
Its A Trap lost 6% of its health.
Scizor used Swords Dance.
Scizor's attack was sharply raised.
Its A Trap used Hypnosis.
Scizor fell asleep!
Scizor is pelted by hail!
Scizor lost 6% of its health.
Its A Trap is pelted by hail!
---
Scizor is fast asleep!
Its A Trap used Trick Room.
Its A Trap twisted the dimensions!
Its A Trap is pelted by hail!
---
Its A Trap used Explosion.
It's not very effective...
Scizor lost 69% of its health.
BurtonEarny's Its A Trap fainted.
Scizor is fast asleep!
---
BurtonEarny switched in GG U Tried (lvl 1 Cleffa ?).
Pointed stones dug into GG U Tried.
GG U Tried used Endeavor.
Scizor lost 9% of its health.
Scizor is fast asleep!
GG U Tried is pelted by hail!
Scizor lost 4% of its health.
cdb-man's Scizor fainted.
---
cdb-man switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ?).
Blissey lost 98% of its health.
Blissey used Seismic Toss.
GG U Tried lost 100% of its health.
GG U Tried hung on using its Focus Sash!
Blissey is pelted by hail!
Blissey lost 2% of its health.
cdb-man's Blissey fainted.
---
cdb-man: lol
cdb-man switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).
Gyarados's intimidate cut GG U Tried's attack!
Gyarados lost 100% of its health.
Gyarados used Dragon Dance.
Gyarados's attack was raised.
Gyarados's speed was raised.
The twisted dimensions returned to normal!
Gyarados is pelted by hail!
Gyarados lost 0% of its health.
cdb-man's Gyarados fainted.
---
cdb-man switched in Salamence (lvl 100 Salamence ?).
Salamence's intimidate cut GG U Tried's attack!
Salamence used Earthquake.
GG U Tried lost 8% of its health.
BurtonEarny's GG U Tried fainted.
Salamence lost 10% of its health.
Salamence is pelted by hail!
Salamence lost 6% of its health.
---
BurtonEarny switched in Clefairy (lvl 2 Clefairy ?).
Pointed stones dug into Clefairy.
Salamence used Dragon Dance.
Salamence's attack was raised.
Salamence's speed was raised.
Clefairy used Endeavor.
Salamence lost 80% of its health.
Salamence is pelted by hail!
Salamence lost 4% of its health.
cdb-man's Salamence fainted.
BurtonEarny wins!
cdb-man: gg
BurtonEarny: gg
cdb-man has left the room.

So there is team tiny tots... a sign that I have way to much time on my hands.... Feel free to try it, its a very fun team, and it has the added bonus of making matches very short.

EDIT: If you need Trick Room for your strategy to work, then you absolutely must have more than one Trick Room user because Claydol is not going to be living for long.

Any reason you have only 5 pokemon?

EDIT: Actually, your entire RMT from partway through Weavile's EVs has completely disappeared. You might want to edit the rest of the RMT in so that we can rate it.
my computer is jacked... so when i hit enter it posted prematurely... its fixed now. hehe sorry. rate away

Not a good idea to rely on a 1 HP poke to try and take someone else down. You could easily get raped by a something thats faster and have a priority move. This is more of a gimmick team in my opinon.

Issues:

- Inferance rapes you it has moves that are SE against ALL your pokes.
- Lucario rapes everything except for Phanpy AND it carries priority moves.
- Any poke with priority moves rapes ou
- Phanphy dies in hail
- A wall could ruin your team by using status things such as toxic, Wow or Twave.

Don't even use this team its horrible no matter how much you wat to think otherwise.

Also, people usually do item clause, or 1 sash clause and 3 of your guys would break that.

Also, choicing two of your actual pokes doesn't help at all.

Claydol sucks in OU and with Weavile on his team, its an OU team.

This sounds just like my team. I used Uxie, Abomasnow, Slowbro, Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable.
I would recommend you stop using it! Haha, or just for fun. It's not uncommon to get whooped by ghosts, Gengar in specific.
Yeah, and watch out for Fake Out Infernape.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Have you considered Scrappy Endeavor Kangaskhan, or did you decide that went against the "tiny tots" theme?

Maybe you didnt notice me calling this a gimick team in the OP
Unfortunately this forum is strictly for competitive, non-gimmicky teams.

Hang on, if Kangaskhan doesn't fit the tiny tots theme, how do Weavile, Abomasnow and Claydol fit said theme?

Unfortunately this forum is strictly for competitive, non-gimmicky teams.

Hang on, if Kangaskhan doesn't fit the tiny tots theme, how do Weavile, Abomasnow and Claydol fit said theme?
the lvl 1's are tiny tots, the team isnt possible without the others. and if your going to be like that why bother posting...

Why don't you take out Weavile and switch Abomasnow for Snowver and make this a UU team? It doesn't seem like Weavile can really do all that much with Trick Room in play and you can expect ghosts to switch in on Claydol as it sets up TR to block rapid spin which just makes your situation worse. The team is a huge Gimmick so there isn't much else to say.

Why don't you take out Weavile and switch Abomasnow for Snowver and make this a UU team? It doesn't seem like Weavile can really do all that much with Trick Room in play and you can expect ghosts to switch in on Claydol as it sets up TR to block rapid spin which just makes your situation worse. The team is a huge Gimmick so there isn't much else to say.
um... i mentioned that uu team version already and how i liked it better in the op. "/

I've been trying out the UU version and this team is pretty much finished against a Spiritomb. Sneasel's Banded Faint Attack only does between 30-35%, leaving it to Calm Mind and Rest without fear. No Spiritomb has switched out from Sneasel yet.

Anyone knows how to solve the Spiritomb problem? I've tried Scrappy Kangaskhan but it isn't immune to hail :(

I've been trying out the UU version and this team is pretty much finished against a Spiritomb. Sneasel's Banded Faint Attack only does between 30-35%, leaving it to Calm Mind and Rest without fear. No Spiritomb has switched out from Sneasel yet.

Anyone knows how to solve the Spiritomb problem? I've tried Scrappy Kangaskhan but it isn't immune to hail :(
Actually I really prefer the OU version. I discoveres Sneasel isnt too hot, but you van try absol or even Drapion. They SHOULD work better.

PS this rmt is really old... The bump may not have been necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)