Technical Support v2 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

(Web Browser) Mac OS X app for Pokemon Showdown!
(Other Browsers?) None
(When did this problem start?) a few days ago
(PS username) /._.\ Its Ditto
(Problem) "Couldn't connect to server!"

That has been happening for the last few days... Can someone perhaps help me?

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
The server has been crashing more frequently lately & it is unknown what's causing it. That's as far as I know.

1. Mac OS X
2. Safari
3. Mozilla Firefox
4. October 28th (approx 3 hours before this post? went home then BAM couldn't connect)
5. Abigail
6. "Couldn't connect to server!"

Haven't been able to connect all day, was on at about 11am / 12pm then the chat froze for a few minutes so I reset the client and it couldn't connect to the server from then on. Tried the client side and browser side and it's the same problem

Windows 7 // Google Chrome (Though I use the downloaded client usually // Problem started at approx 12pm (UTC-5) // PkMn Gravija

Same issue, same time, server looks like it's crashed again as well as deleting my team which was backed up on my computer that is also deleted....

AwesomeFennekin

Banned deucer.
  1. Operating system: Windows 7
  2. Web Browser: Google Chrome
  3. Other Browsers? Nope.
  4. When did this problem start?: Just today (11/2/13, 9:48 EST)
  5. PS username: Awesome Fennekin
  6. Problem: Whenever I connect to PS, it says "Couldnt connect to PS!" Is PS down?

1. Windows XP
  2. Chrome
  3. Internet Explorer
  4. Right when I downloaded it I guess, an hour ago.
  5. Don't have one.
  6. Whenever I try connecting to the server it says something like "Unable to connect to server, retry or close". It's very annoying. When I try and create a username or something, it says "The server is requesting an invalid login key. This probably means that either the server is set up incorrectly, or you are banned". I'm not exactly sure what they mean by "banned". I just downloaded the software, I haven't done ANYTHING. (Literally) Can anyone help?

1. iPad IOS 6.1.3 (no im not getting IOS 7)
2. Google Chrome
3. Safari
4. Yesterday afternoon (11/1/2013)
5. Hiroku15
6. Same problem as ShadowSlayer3120, please help!

edit: problem has changed, it now just simply says "the login server is experiencing problems"

Last edited:
1. Windows 7
2. Firefox
3. Internet Explorer
4. November 2, 2013
5. Toraen
6. "Couldn't connect to server!" when trying to visit the official server. All other servers seem to work, and I can even log in with my username on them.

when you click close on the initial (cannot connect to servers) error, then choose username, does it say "This server is requesting an invalid login key. This probably means that either the server is set up incorrectly, or you are banned."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)