Resource Techno's Draft Prep Doc for Gen 9! (VERSION 1.1 OUT NOW!)

Update (12/19) Version 1.1 of my prep doc is now released, with tons of QOL changes!
  • Added the ability to set Terastal, Z-Move, and Dynamax (lol) captains
  • Added a budgeting function to the Data tab for keeping track of remaining points. Set the total budget in the bottom right cell next to "Budget:"
  • Added an organized Speed Tiers section to the Matchups tab
  • Added Item Removal moves to the Moves tab (Knock Off, Trick, etc)
  • Changed a few form names for simplicity and separated the Oricorio forms
  • A few minor bug fixes

1671498116594.png

Features
  • Enough space for 15 separate drafts
  • View your teams with detailed information, including type resistances/weaknesses and stats!
  • View speed tiers for 0 evs, 252 evs, and 252+ evs, with a toggle between level 100, 50, and 5!
  • View you and your opponent's team's notable moves, with a toggle between Paldea Dex and National Dex movesets!
  • Extremely easy to use!
Using the doc is simple. Just add your Pokémon's names on the "Data" tab (and change you and your opponent's names and the league's name if you want) and everything else will auto fill. On the "Matchup" tab, you can use the dropdowns to select what league or opponent you want to view and what levels your Pokémon are. Note: Do NOT input data anywhere else on the doc other than the golden dropdown tabs. Otherwise the doc will break.

1671498106316.png

Ability to view all of your teams and matchups on the home page in a visually appealing layout

1671498237667.png

1671498247476.png

1671498262140.png

Or you can view the "Matchup" tab for a more detailed analysis on a specific matchup!

1671498289125.png

View valuable moves your team has on the Moves tab. You can view based on Paldea Dex movesets...

1671498310616.png

Or National Dex Movesets, including moves not available in Scarlet & Violet!

Download Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jE1-X7RrL-_M-5c5ymJ7Kl9pq8HHJeCSS7q8GZkCl7Y/edit?usp=sharing
To create your own copy, simply click File > Make a Copy.

Additional Resources
BallHaWK's Prep Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oKypg9SW-MY6OZ_KTaULYT0DWbLbLYmEPg59lMcr4Rs/edit?usp=sharing
Autumn's Prep Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W3javDTirRincyG72R7_K4yR8_CKNqtk9mMbRYt1yj4/edit?usp=sharing
Here are two other prep docs that are both extremely well made. Different prep docs work for different people; I made mine based on my needs but what you need might be different. Feel free to give these two a try!

All-time Stats Template (Made by me, maintained by FireFin): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...sI-ztPGzU1v_zMmaPLgZqNLPE/edit#gid=1226475368. A cool doc for visualizing your all-time draft league stats!
[/SPOILER]

If you have any suggestions or issues, please reply to this thread or message me on Discord: Techno#8678. I hope you are all able to make good use of this!

1/22: Version 1.1.1: Added Lunar Blessing and Jungle Healing as healing moves
12/19: Version 1.1
  • Added the ability to set Terastal, Z-Move, and Dynamax (lol) captains
  • Added a budgeting function to the Data tab for keeping track of remaining points
  • Added an organized Speed Tiers section to the Matchups tab
  • Added Item Removal moves to the Moves tab (Knock Off, Trick, etc)
  • Changed a few form names for simplicity and separated the Oricorio forms
  • A few minor bug fixes
12/7: Version 1.0.3: Fixed the sprites not showing properly due to the National Dex numbers being rearranged by Serebii
12/5: Version 1.0.2: Fixed typo on Armarouge's name
11/28: Version 1.0.1: Fixed stats for Hisuian Zoroark
11/26: Version 1.0: Initial Release

Attachments

Last edited:
Tauros-Paldea-Combat/Blaze/Aqua (the form's names in the games)

Can do that the next time I update the doc. Will let you know.
thanks a lot. i drafted Sensu in my league and everyone thought it was so funny, that 3 other people also drafted the other forms. they memed me saying they're following the "bird pact." but it has a lot of potential, especially with the interaction of Revelation Dance and Tera.

Added Lunar Blessing & Jungle Healing to healing moves, because for some reason I forgot them. I'd like to completely revamp the Moves tab soon-ish too, but I'm a bit busy so I'm not sure when that will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)