Teeth and Knees

Cong, please help me.

For the past few days, I've felt like somebody is scraping a fork across my molars. Now, my molars have fillings. So when this happens, it makes a screech and sends a bloodcurdling chill down my spine. it gets stuck in my head and I can't eat and I want to cry. It's ruining my life

Also my knees. Ever since I watched Mr. Deeds and saw the scene where the guy fucks with his knee my knees have been untouchable. If I hit my knee on something or someone touches it or I accidentally think about it I lock up in fear. The other night watching Repo Men the scenes involving whatsherface's knee just fucking killed me, the one where she fixed herself not as badly as the one where the 8 year old Chinese surgeon fucking RIPS HER KNEE OUT. It is my ultimate horror to have my kneecap moved at all

help

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cong, please help me.

For the past few days, I've felt like somebody is scraping a fork across my molars. Now, my molars have fillings. So when this happens, it makes a screech and sends a bloodcurdling chill down my spine. it gets stuck in my head and I can't eat and I want to cry. It's ruining my life

Also my knees. Ever since I watched Mr. Deeds and saw the scene where the guy fucks with his knee my knees have been untouchable. If I hit my knee on something or someone touches it or I accidentally think about it I lock up in fear. The other night watching Repo Men the scenes involving whatsherface's knee just fucking killed me, the one where she fixed herself not as badly as the one where the 8 year old Chinese surgeon fucking RIPS HER KNEE OUT. It is my ultimate horror to have my kneecap moved at all

help
Probably a better idea to approach a licensed medial professional rather then a pokemon forum.

I don't know about your molars, but your kneecap thing is just a fear. I personally lock up whenever someone grabs my fingers. I absolutely hate it, and the grab doesn't even have to be tight or have malicious intent. But I suck it up and move on. If your kneecap bothers you so much, then just don't watch shit involving kneecaps. It may be a irrational fear, but we all have them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)