Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Here's my nicknames I chose.

Tapu Koko: Godric
Tapu Fini: Rowena
Tapu Lele: Helga
Tapu Bulu: Salazar
Landorus: Dinraal

I have your moonballs ready and can trade soonish if you are available.

Inkblot

Last edited:
I have your Cleffa. It's Bold, 6 IVs and has the 4 egg moves you wanted.
Cool! i'll clone the lugia and get online right away!

Also, UPDATE

Shiny Articuno

Nature & IVs Can be done on request!
GEN 1:
Up to 5 guaranteed ivs!
GEN 2: Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

TID: 26510
OT: Anthony

-Razor Wind
-Swift
-Bubble Beam
-Whirlwind

Shiny Zapdos

GEN 1:
Up to 5 guaranteed ivs!

-Razor Wind
-Swift
-Mimic
-Whirlwind

Shiny Moltres

GEN 1:
Up to 5 guaranteed ivs!

-Razor Wind
-Swift
-Mimic
-Whirlwind

Shiny Mewtwo

GEN 1:
Up to 5 guaranteed ivs!

-Tri Attack
-Bubble Beam
-Metronome
-Seismic Toss

-or-

-Submission
-Body Slam
-Self-Destruct
-Double-Edge

Shiny Lugia

Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

TID: 45277

-Swift
-Dragon Breath
-Zap Cannon
-Whirlpool

Shiny Ho-oh

Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Curse
-Swift

Shiny Entei

Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

-Headbutt
-Fire Blast
-Flamethrower
-Curse

Shiny Raikou

Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

-Zap Cannon
-Mud Slap
-Crunch
-Swift

Shiny Suicune

Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

-Curse
-Mud Slap
-Swift
-Whirlpool​

Hello, Inkblot I am interest in
Shiny wishmaker jirachi jolly nature
Modest shiny giratina
Shiny rotom
shimy volcarona

I have some personaly hached-train shiny br pokes, events and apricorn balls in my moon or i can do breeding request if you are interest!

Hello, Inkblot I am interest in
Shiny wishmaker jirachi jolly nature
Modest shiny giratina
Shiny rotom
shimy volcarona

I have some personaly hached-train shiny br pokes, events and apricorn balls in my moon or i can do breeding request if you are interest!
can you get anything on my wish list?

MINOR UPDATE!

Using PKHeX, I cloned and transfered most if not all the pokemon from my gen 3 and 4 sections to gen 6. This should make trading for those mons a lot easier due to not having to transfer them through like 3 games. However, this also means a few gen 3 and 4 move tutor moves can't be taught to these mons. As I said, I cloned them so there are still copies on the original games. Just know if you ask for one of my gen 3 or 4 mons to be taught a gen 3 or 4 move tutor move, it might take longer to get them.

Awesome, i will start from tomorrow i will let you know when they are ready!
speaking of which, i have your mons!​

i think there has been a mistake. gen 6 pokemon need to be female to pass on their pokeballs! i need them all to be female!
Sorry wrong poke give me some time to breed another with the desired ivs

Edit: I found another in the box of breeds, sorry for the trouble, the only wrong was the ability unfortunate i have 3 ability capsules and was given to previous 3 breeds (and didint have the bp for another)! I will connect to 7 gen now

Edit 2: Thank you very much for the pokes! Looking forward to more trades in the future! :)

Last edited:
Hello again! I am interest in
VC shiny ho-oh adamant nature if you can to get 31/31/31/XX/31/31 but it doesnt matter the ivs if you cant and shiny vc console bold lugia 31/0/31/31/31/31 but it doesnt matter the ivs if you cant ! I have legit apricorn balls (one of each ball) from my playthrough in regular moon to offer!

Hello again! I am interest in
VC shiny ho-oh adamant nature if you can to get 31/31/31/XX/31/31 but it doesnt matter the ivs if you cant and shiny vc console bold lugia 31/0/31/31/31/31 but it doesnt matter the ivs if you cant ! I have legit apricorn balls (one of each ball) from my playthrough in regular moon to offer!
yeah i can get you those!

Hello. I was refereed here from a friend that you might be able to help me. I'm needing a Regigigas with an Impish nature for VGC, but I lack UltraMoon so I can't get it myself. Is this a viable request?

Inkblot

could I request a VC mewtwo?

I would like to request your jolly shiny mewtwo with self destruct and double edge. If possible I would love nickname it Atomika V if that is doable. Let me know if that’s an issue. Also are apricot balls possible if it’s caught on gold or silver? Not sure how VC works or if you take pokeball requests for VC. If so then moonball would be great!

I can get you a gen 7 breed or another apricot ball. I still have lots of moonballs left.

Also I might be interested in shiny blacephalon and totem mimyku.
I’m not sure on those nicknames yet however but let me know if more moonballs are ok for those too.

Good luck on your current RNG projects!

Hello. I was refereed here from a friend that you might be able to help me. I'm needing a Regigigas with an Impish nature for VGC, but I lack UltraMoon so I can't get it myself. Is this a viable request?
Hey! I could get you that regigigas, but unfortunately since i can only get 1 per game, i'd be going for it with the nature i'd perfer, and the one i want is adamant, so i can't get you an impish one. i'm really sorry! if you could get more then one then i'd be happy to get you an impish one. its just i mainly rng abuse for myself first and i'd honestly perfer an offensive regigigas rather than a defensive one.

Inkblot

could I request a VC mewtwo?

I would like to request your jolly shiny mewtwo with self destruct and double edge. If possible I would love nickname it Atomika V if that is doable. Let me know if that’s an issue. Also are apricot balls possible if it’s caught on gold or silver? Not sure how VC works or if you take pokeball requests for VC. If so then moonball would be great!

I can get you a gen 7 breed or another apricot ball. I still have lots of moonballs left.

Also I might be interested in shiny blacephalon and totem mimyku.
I’m not sure on those nicknames yet however but let me know if more moonballs are ok for those too.

Good luck on your current RNG projects!
I Should be able to get you that! however, virtual console pokemon are always in normal pokeballs, as in gens 1 and 2, the pokeball a pokemon was caught in wasn't saved on the pokemon's data.

EDIT: actually, i MIGHT not be able to give it the nickname you want. when playing through the gen 1 file i got the mewtwo on, i ran into an issue where i was unable to nickname my pokemon, despite them having the same trainer id and OT as my character. It seemed to be an issue with me using ACE to max out their dvs and stat exp. I don't know if this will happen with the mewtwo, but if it does the only way i'll be able to give it a nickname is through the use of a save editor.

Last edited:
Hey! I could get you that regigigas, but unfortunately since i can only get 1 per game, i'd be going for it with the nature i'd perfer, and the one i want is adamant, so i can't get you an impish one. i'm really sorry! if you could get more then one then i'd be happy to get you an impish one. its just i mainly rng abuse for myself first and i'd honestly perfer an offensive regigigas rather than a defensive one.

I Should be able to get you that! however, virtual console pokemon are always in normal pokeballs, as in gens 1 and 2, the pokeball a pokemon was caught in wasn't saved on the pokemon's data.

EDIT: actually, i MIGHT not be able to give it the nickname you want. when playing through the gen 1 file i got the mewtwo on, i ran into an issue where i was unable to nickname my pokemon, despite them having the same trainer id and OT as my character. It seemed to be an issue with me using ACE to max out their dvs and stat exp. I don't know if this will happen with the mewtwo, but if it does the only way i'll be able to give it a nickname is through the use of a save editor.

Ok that should be fine as long as the save editor doesn’t change anything else about it.

Ok that should be fine as long as the save editor doesn’t change anything else about it.
i was informed that using a save editor to change nicknames isn't allowed, so if i can't change the nickname then i won't be able to give it the nickname. well, unless i experiment with ACE. I should be able to change its nickname that way but it seems like it would be a bit confusing to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)