Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

thanks a ton dude. I think you accidentally got mega punch and mega kick mixed up but that is totally fine. I will treasure this mewtwo and I do plan on battling with it once I hyper train it! and I do plan on using self destruct in battles :D

XD forgot i already had a clone of the mewtwo, so coming back online now.
thanks a ton dude. I think you accidentally got mega punch and mega kick mixed up but that is totally fine. I will treasure this mewtwo and I do plan on battling with it once I hyper train it! and I do plan on using self destruct in battles :D
dang it, sorry man. i can get one with mega kick if you want?

XD forgot i already had a clone of the mewtwo, so coming back online now.

dang it, sorry man. i can get one with mega kick if you want?
actually, i can very easily get you one from the virtual console with even better ivs then the one i just gave you.

actually, i can very easily get you one from the virtual console with even better ivs then the one i just gave you.
Oh nifty! If so that would be Atomika V. This is a weird request but if you did virtual console can you get a flawless zero spread and possibly shiny? Shiny is optional. Ivs would be 0/0/0/0/0/0. Then I would hyper train it. Possibly unique moves as well from the tms.

Let me check with my battle expert on mega kick before we redo anything. I have a trade partner that was number 3 US at one point I’ll see what he thinks about mega kick. It’s between that and return

Let me check with my battle expert on mega kick before we redo anything. I have a trade partner that was number 3 US at one point I’ll see what he thinks about mega kick. It’s between that and return
in all honesty, mega kick and mega punch aren't that great. they have bad accuracy and i have found they miss far too often. if you want a strong normal type move, return is good for consistent damage. if you want more power, i'd say double edge as the higher accuracy makes up for the damage in recoil. and if you want more utility, i'd probably guess body slam as it can paralyze. i am not an expert when it comes to compeditive pokemon, but IMO any normal type move would be better then mega kick and mega punch.

in all honesty, mega kick and mega punch aren't that great. they have bad accuracy and i have found they miss far too often. if you want a strong normal type move, return is good for consistent damage. if you want more power, i'd say double edge as the higher accuracy makes up for the damage in recoil. and if you want more utility, i'd probably guess body slam as it can paralyze. i am not an expert when it comes to compeditive pokemon, but IMO any normal type move would be better then mega kick and mega punch.

Ok yea I’ll probably just stick with return then. Double edge could be cool but I can make that a project for myself in the future. Thanks for the input.

Wasn’t sure if you saw my other message but is iv spread 0/0/0/0/0/0 possible on virtual console? I know it’s a weird request but I’ve actually always wanted one. Wasn’t sure if shiny or tm moves were doable either

Ok yea I’ll probably just stick with return then. Double edge could be cool but I can make that a project for myself in the future. Thanks for the input.

Wasn’t sure if you saw my other message but is iv spread 0/0/0/0/0/0 possible on virtual console? I know it’s a weird request but I’ve actually always wanted one. Wasn’t sure if shiny or tm moves were doable either
virtual console pokemon always have 3 perfect ivs, so no, that isn't possible.

Aww sad face. Is it possible any generaton? Maybe gen 4 or 3?
in gen 5 i am pretty sure a full 0 iv spread would be possible, though i don't think you can catch mewtwo in gen 5. not sure about gen 4, as legendaries have a limited set of iv combos they can get (they can get a lot, but they can't have every possible iv and nature combination). and in gen 3, ivs are pretty random so the odds of getting a 6 0 iv spread are near impossible. gen 6 and 7 also have a 3 flawless ivs thing, so they can't have a full 0 iv spread either.

in gen 5 i am pretty sure a full 0 iv spread would be possible, though i don't think you can catch mewtwo in gen 5. not sure about gen 4, as legendaries have a limited set of iv combos they can get (they can get a lot, but they can't have every possible iv and nature combination). and in gen 3, ivs are pretty random so the odds of getting a 6 0 iv spread are near impossible. gen 6 and 7 also have a 3 flawless ivs thing, so they can't have a full 0 iv spread either.
bummerrr. so sounds like best bet is HG/SS if it's even possible.

bummerrr. so sounds like best bet is HG/SS if it's even possible.
so just checked, and you can get a 0/0/0/0/0/0 iv spread in gen 4. however only a handful of natures can get that spread, and timid isn't one of them. the closest natures to timid are modest and hasty.

so just checked, and you can get a 0/0/0/0/0/0 iv spread in gen 4. however only a handful of natures can get that spread, and timid isn't one of them. the closest natures to timid are modest and hasty.
Oh ok! Modest would be good! I’m assuming this is non shiny or is that with shiny seed too? Would you be willing to take that request?

Oh ok! Modest would be good! I’m assuming this is non shiny or is that with shiny seed too? Would you be willing to take that request?
In gen 4, any possible iv and nature spread can be shiny if you rng abuse it to be. by messing with your tid and sid, you can make any spread shiny. however, as stated you need to mess with your tid and sid, which means making a whole new save. and you can only make like 2 nature and iv combinations shiny, so i'd have to start a new game AND make that my only shiny spread. considering its a horrible spread i most likely won't do that unless i get QUITE a lot in return for it.

I am working on 2 files with timid HP fire spreads. i am going for shiny lati's, but the shiny spread can also work for all other legendaries. so when i eventually catch mewtwo i can clone one for you. however progress on these files has taken a backseat due to me wanting to do stuff in USUM.

In gen 4, any possible iv and nature spread can be shiny if you rng abuse it to be. by messing with your tid and sid, you can make any spread shiny. however, as stated you need to mess with your tid and sid, which means making a whole new save. and you can only make like 2 nature and iv combinations shiny, so i'd have to start a new game AND make that my only shiny spread. considering its a horrible spread i most likely won't do that unless i get QUITE a lot in return for it.

Oh ok I see. Like how much are we talking? Breeds? Apricot balls?

In gen 4, any possible iv and nature spread can be shiny if you rng abuse it to be. by messing with your tid and sid, you can make any spread shiny. however, as stated you need to mess with your tid and sid, which means making a whole new save. and you can only make like 2 nature and iv combinations shiny, so i'd have to start a new game AND make that my only shiny spread. considering its a horrible spread i most likely won't do that unless i get QUITE a lot in return for it.[/q
Oh ok I see. Like how much are we talking? Breeds? Apricot balls?
a lot of time would be put into going for a pokemon i can't even use on my shop, so it would be several pokemon. i can't say an exact amount, but i am thinking around 10 pokemon as a base and then adding more depending on how long it takes to catch mewtwo.

a lot of time would be put into going for a pokemon i can't even use on my shop, so it would be several pokemon. i can't say an exact amount, but i am thinking around 10 pokemon as a base and then adding more depending on how long it takes to catch mewtwo.

Gen 7 breeds or 6? I’m up for it if you are. I just don’t have access to hidden power dittos for breeding

Gen 7 breeds or 6? I’m up for it if you are. I just don’t have access to hidden power dittos for breeding
either one. to be honest though i am not in a super big mood to playthrough HGSS just yet, especially since i still haven't beaten my current saves. maybe after i bead them i might be up for it, but not now.

either one. to be honest though i am not in a super big mood to playthrough HGSS just yet, especially since i still haven't beaten my current saves. maybe after i bead them i might be up for it, but not now.
Ok just let me know. I collect trophy mewtwos as you may have guessed. If gen 7 is ok I can do 20 breeds as long as no hidden powers. I’m willing to wait I’ve been waiting a couple months for another project from someone else

Hi! I want to have a "Body Slam - Seismic Toss Kangaskhan" (not shiny) from your gen 3 post and maybe shedinja in any pokeball. What do you want in return? I can offer all apricorn balls and collection of pokemon (ready for battle), that may be interesting to you. Also can try to breed someone from wish list in gen 6-7.

Hi! I want to have a "Body Slam - Seismic Toss Kangaskhan" (not shiny) from your gen 3 post and maybe shedinja in any pokeball. What do you want in return? I can offer all apricorn balls and collection of pokemon (ready for battle), that may be interesting to you. Also can try to breed someone from wish list in gen 6-7.
Hey! I can totoally do those for you! I just updated my wishlist with some gen 7 breeds i am in need of! if you can get any of the gen 6/7 breeds then that would be awesome!

Ok just let me know. I collect trophy mewtwos as you may have guessed. If gen 7 is ok I can do 20 breeds as long as no hidden powers. I’m willing to wait I’ve been waiting a couple months for another project from someone else
you also said you wanted a shedinja right? i can grab it for you if you want?

Hey! I can totoally do those for you! I just updated my wishlist with some gen 7 breeds i am in need of! if you can get any of the gen 6/7 breeds then that would be awesome!
Great! And just to be certain, I need to get any of 2 pokemon from the list and it doesn't matter what IV's they have or shiness. Just pokeball, nature and egg moves. Right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)