Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Great! And just to be certain, I need to get any of 2 pokemon from the list and it doesn't matter what IV's they have or shiness. Just pokeball, nature and egg moves. Right?
Ideally i'd like to have at least 5 flawless ivs on the 2 pokemon you do breed, as it saves time for me when i go to shiny breed them, however i can breed ivs on my own so if you can't do ivs its not a huge issue. if you can breed for ivs then let me know the 2 pokemon you do and i'll give you an iv spread i'd like.

Ideally i'd like to have at least 5 flawless ivs on the 2 pokemon you do breed, as it saves time for me when i go to shiny breed them, however i can breed ivs on my own so if you can't do ivs its not a huge issue. if you can breed for ivs then let me know the 2 pokemon you do and i'll give you an iv spread i'd like.
Not sure that I can do ideal IV spread, but I can try to make them good enough. I'm gonna catch Rufflet and Trapinch (friend ball).

Not sure that I can do ideal IV spread, but I can try to make them good enough. I'm gonna catch Rufflet and Trapinch (friend ball).
well for both of those, a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread would be best, which isn't super hard to get. but as i said, its not super nessicary if you don't have the tools to breed those ivs.

Do the Pokemon from your Gen 6 Wishlist have to be female so that they can pass down the Pokeball when breeding? I currently have a male Elekid and Dratini and Snubbull and Mawile are both female. If you are only looking for females, I'll try to get the other two as fast as possible.

Do the Pokemon from your Gen 6 Wishlist have to be female so that they can pass down the Pokeball when breeding? I currently have a male Elekid and Dratini and Snubbull and Mawile are both female. If you are only looking for females, I'll try to get the other two as fast as possible.
gen 6 pokemon need to be female in order to pass the pokeball. males didn't pass it down till gen 7. if you need parents for gen 6, i can supply you with them though!

gen 6 pokemon need to be female in order to pass the pokeball. males didn't pass it down till gen 7. if you need parents for gen 6, i can supply you with them though!
No, I've got parents for all of them but thanks for the offer! I'll breed female versions of Elekid and Dratini then. I hope it won't take too long to get a perfect female Elekid. I'll let you know when they are ready.

UPDATE

Shiny Xerneas
(screw xerneas)

Timid

TID: 65026
SID: 59822
OT: Anthony

31/22/31/30/31/30
-Geomancy
-Horn Leech
-Night Slash
-Moonblast

screw this thing. this took 6 DAYS of constant reseting and failed encounters! hours spent finding a seed with a hidden power fire spread, and EVEN MORE hours spent advancing frames. I messed this thing up so many times its not funny. FINALLY manage to get it after waiting 2 days to advance 18 MILLION frames. remind me NEVER to go for hidden power fire shiny spreads EVER AGAIN!.... or at least after i rng abuse my 2nd kyurem...​

UPDATE
Shiny Xerneas
(screw xerneas)

Timid

TID: 65026
SID: 59822
OT: Anthony

31/22/31/30/31/30
-Geomancy
-Horn Leech
-Night Slash
-Moonblast

screw this thing. this took 6 DAYS of constant reseting and failed encounters! hours spent finding a seed with a hidden power fire spread, and EVEN MORE hours spent advancing frames. I messed this thing up so many times its not funny. FINALLY manage to get it after waiting 2 days to advance 18 MILLION frames. remind me NEVER to go for hidden power fire shiny spreads EVER AGAIN!.... or at least after i rng abuse my 2nd kyurem...​
hey congrats on getting that. I was gonna ask you to teach me to RNG gen 7 but now I'm not so sure xD.

Let me know when you can do the moonballs for the totem Kommo O and also shiny Stakataka.

That xerneas is pretty sweet too. What would you want for that beast? I can do breeds or another moonball or if you need a different apricot ball that is fine too.

Oh yea if you still want to do the shedinja in a dive ball that would be cool. just for the novelty of it in a dive ball but it's not super important.

*edit*

oh yea so I've been catching moonball pokemon in USUM for the exclusive ones new to USUM so please check my updated sheet if you see anything cool.

Notable arrivals are squirtle and charmander in moonballs but others as well.

Larvesta took me 4 hours... just to see it pop up once.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vOenQS0urtZJ5IlO47NdUwBPgTittFvmp6fNW4IuRFY/edit#gid=0

Draelok Got your pokemon transfered to gen 7! i can trade whenever you are ready!
FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Anthony

erasmus

Most gen 7 rng abuse is actually fairly easy (abet a bit tedius and drawn out, as its a lot of waiting). its only the ultra wormhole legendaries that are a pain, and even so, i just got super unlucky. most of the time you can get them within a few resets, but because i was going for such rare spreads and high frames, xeneras was much more of a pain then normal. anyway, i can trade you your pokemon as well! for xerneas, would a lure ball be ok? i used my last one on it!

Hey man. I'be interested in the exclusive Totems from Ultra Moon.
However, I don't have more Apricorn balls. Anything I can breed you in gen 6 or 7? I did use my Apricorns to catch a few more mons. I'll send you a PM.

Hey man. I'be interested in the exclusive Totems from Ultra Moon.
However, I don't have more Apricorn balls. Anything I can breed you in gen 6 or 7? I did use my Apricorns to catch a few more mons. I'll send you a PM.
there are some things on my wishlist i'd like, if you can get those. though outside of those, i can ask for other stuff. what do you have available?

Draelok Got your pokemon transfered to gen 7! i can trade whenever you are ready!
FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Anthony

erasmus

Most gen 7 rng abuse is actually fairly easy (abet a bit tedius and drawn out, as its a lot of waiting). its only the ultra wormhole legendaries that are a pain, and even so, i just got super unlucky. most of the time you can get them within a few resets, but because i was going for such rare spreads and high frames, xeneras was much more of a pain then normal. anyway, i can trade you your pokemon as well! for xerneas, would a lure ball be ok? i used my last one on it!
Yes I can trade you my lure ball for xerneas. Happy to keep you supplied for other projects.

So lure ball for xerneas
Moonball for totem kommo o
Moonball for shiny stakataka
And possibly dive ball shedinja. Wasn’t sure what you wanted for shedinja or if you were throwing it in since mewtwo had wrong move. I could do another moonball if you wanted I have lots of those.

I would like nicknames possibly for these too or at least the stakataka. (The gen 7 ones not the shedinja)

Yes I can trade you my lure ball for xerneas. Happy to keep you supplied for other projects.

So lure ball for xerneas
Moonball for totem kommo o
Moonball for shiny stakataka
And possibly dive ball shedinja. Wasn’t sure what you wanted for shedinja or if you were throwing it in since mewtwo had wrong move. I could do another moonball if you wanted I have lots of those.

I would like nicknames possibly for these too or at least the stakataka. (The gen 7 ones not the shedinja)
sure, i can give you shedinja as a gift for messing up mewtwo. also what do you want their nicknames to be?

By the way, will you trade some pokemon for aprcorn balls? It'd be a list of 7 pokemon. I have:
Fast, Level, Lure, Heavy ball x 2
Love, Friend, Moon ball x 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)