Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Hi! ^_^ I would be very interested in your soft-boiled clefairy, and the shiny jirachi... i still have all the apriballs that you can have in the game (2 in moon and 2 in UMoon), and i want to give them before customing my 3ds and cloning them, thing that i think i'll do in maybe two days... what ball did you need, if you are interested? ^_^

Hey I can give you apricorn balls!

My TSVs are 1913 and 2732.

The shinies I am currently looking for that can be obtained from eggs are

Chingling
Murkrow
Horsea
Etc.
Good news! I have an egg with your tsv coming up! its a 31/21/31/31/31/31 Spread which can have its HA! let me know if you have anything you would like with this spread (if you want a HP, just keep in mind the attack will always be odd in this case. however the other ivs can change).

My TSV is 2207 and 2957 respectively, if you need anything hatched i'm available to hatch it. Just let me know what you want though so we can trade
the closest egg i have with your tsv is like 10000 frames away, and unfortunattly i can't breed to that frame till Mr.GX gives me a numel with the egg moves, nature, ability and IVs he wants for his TSV shiny egg.

EDIT: Mr.GX , i might be able to breed a numel to use as in gen 6 i have a camerupt with 4 egg moves i can use to get the numel you want. however it would be a lot easier for me and everyone else if you could supply me a parent (as it says in my rules that you need to be ready to supply one). If you can, please get me a parent by tomorrow. in terms of ivs all i need are Sp Def and speed and for the numel to be male. If you really can't get me one i'll try and breed one in gen 6 to use, but if you are unhappy with the egg moves it has, i won't rebreed for different ones.

Last edited:
Good news! I have an egg with your tsv coming up! its a 31/21/31/31/31/31 Spread which can have its HA! let me know if you have anything you would like with this spread (if you want a HP, just keep in mind the attack will always be odd in this case. however the other ivs can change).

the closest egg i have with your tsv is like 10000 frames away, and unfortunattly i can't breed to that frame till Mr.GX gives me a numel with the egg moves, nature, ability and IVs he wants for his TSV shiny egg.

EDIT: Mr.GX , i might be able to breed a numel to use as in gen 6 i have a camerupt with 4 egg moves i can use to get the numel you want. however it would be a lot easier for me and everyone else if you could supply me a parent (as it says in my rules that you need to be ready to supply one). If you can, please get me a parent by tomorrow. in terms of ivs all i need are Sp Def and speed and for the numel to be male. If you really can't get me one i'll try and breed one in gen 6 to use, but if you are unhappy with the egg moves it has, i won't rebreed for different ones.
Sure. I can give any apri ball, but i only have one of each. What species is it, and which TSV?

Sure. I can give any apri ball, but i only have one of each. What species is it, and which TSV?
it can be any species you want. however the pokemon is going to most likely be male. the tsv is 1913. as for the pokeball i need, i'll have to check what i need. maybe a moon ball since i used a lot of them on that azelf.

EDIT: can you supply a parent? the egg with your tsv is litterally the next egg on the list, which means i can't breed anything else till i get a parent to breed with.

Last edited:
Hi! ^_^ I would be very interested in your soft-boiled clefairy, and the shiny jirachi... i still have all the apriballs that you can have in the game (2 in moon and 2 in UMoon), and i want to give them before customing my 3ds and cloning them, thing that i think i'll do in maybe two days... what ball did you need, if you are interested? ^_^
Yeah i can trade for those! Would a fast and love ball be ok?

Hello!

If you are willing, I would like to request this project:

Pokemon: Ralts (Gardevoir)
Pokeball: Beast Ball
Ability: Telepathy
Nature: Modest (Timid is also fine)
Egg moves: N/A
Which Form: N/A
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes please!
Gen: 7
Your TSV: 2180

I can supply a parent, as I have quite a few from trying to breed some competitive ones.

As for payment, I have some Apricorn balls I could probably spare, though I'd have to look. I can also try and catch some Pokémon in Apricorn balls in Heartgold. I do also have several other breedjects from various projects.

I can get the parent to you around 3:00 PM GMT -7:00.

Thanks!
-Alpha

Hello!

If you are willing, I would like to request this project:

Pokemon: Ralts (Gardevoir)
Pokeball: Beast Ball
Ability: Telepathy
Nature: Modest (Timid is also fine)
Egg moves: N/A
Which Form: N/A
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes please!
Gen: 7
Your TSV: 2180

I can supply a parent, as I have quite a few from trying to breed some competitive ones.

As for payment, I have some Apricorn balls I could probably spare, though I'd have to look. I can also try and catch some Pokémon in Apricorn balls in Heartgold. I do also have several other breedjects from various projects.

I can get the parent to you around 3:00 PM GMT -7:00.

Thanks!
-Alpha
I actually already have one i can use to breed. it has 4 egg moves as well so i'll just use it.

just the 2 appricorn balls should be fine!
fine ^_^ for today, i'll be online for 3 hours, while tomorrow i think i could be free to trade between 10:00 and 14:00 (gmt+1) or the same time as now... tell me when you would be available to trade ^_^

fine ^_^ for today, i'll be online for 3 hours, while tomorrow i think i could be free to trade between 10:00 and 14:00 (gmt+1) or the same time as now... tell me when you would be available to trade ^_^
i should be around this time tomorrow.

could i have this rng abused pokemon
-Mewtwo
shiny:yes
ivs: 6
TID: 26510
OT: Anthony
Nature: timid
-Tri Attack
-Bubble Beam
-Metronome
-Seismic Toss
I will give 1-2 apri ball.

it can be any species you want. however the pokemon is going to most likely be male. the tsv is 1913. as for the pokeball i need, i'll have to check what i need. maybe a moon ball since i used a lot of them on that azelf.

EDIT: can you supply a parent? the egg with your tsv is litterally the next egg on the list, which means i can't breed anything else till i get a parent to breed with.
The earliest I can provide said parent is Saturday at 1:30, GMT-6. I can provide the Moon ball.

could i have this rng abused pokemon
-Mewtwo
shiny:yes
ivs: 6
TID: 26510
OT: Anthony
Nature: timid
-Tri Attack
-Bubble Beam
-Metronome
-Seismic Toss
I will give 1-2 apri ball.
what ivs do you want. you can't just say 6. do you want a 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread?

EDIT: whoops, could have made these 2 one post. sorry!

what pokemon do you want me to breed you? I might be able to get the pokemon myself so i don't leave people waiting.
There’s a very specific parent out there, but basically a 4EM love ball calm prankster (If non HA then just any thing you might have in stock)
murkrow.

PM me. I apologize.

There’s a very specific parent out there, but basically a 4EM love ball calm prankster (If non HA then just any thing you might have in stock)
murkrow.

PM me. I apologize.
I can get that for you. Do you have any preference for egg moves? I might have a murkrow with some egg moves already but i am not sure.

I have one with Confuse ray, drill peck, brave bird and whirlwind. are those egg moves ok or do you want something else? I might be able to breed on some different stuff to replace drill peck and brave bird, as physical moves don't really make sense on a calm nature.

Last edited:
I can get that for you. Do you have any preference for egg moves? I might have a murkrow with some egg moves already but i am not sure.

I have one with Confuse ray, drill peck, brave bird and whirlwind. are those egg moves ok or do you want something else? I might be able to breed on some different stuff to replace drill peck and brave bird, as physical moves don't really make sense on a calm nature.
Because there were a specific 4EMs, I think that you should hold off. I can supply a parent for you. You shouldn’t waste more apricorn balls. IK this is putting you at a huge inconvenience, and I apologize, but I can’t get my ds until the aforementioned time.

Because there were a specific 4EMs, I think that you should hold off. I can supply a parent for you. You shouldn’t waste more apricorn balls. IK this is putting you at a huge inconvenience, and I apologize, but I can’t get my ds until the aforementioned time.
kay kay. It should be fine, though really it isn't too much of an issue to breed the murkrow myself. I was gonna breed some parents in gen 6 as its SUPER easy to rng breed in gen 6. it really would only take like 30 minutes to get the pokemon i needed to breed you it in gen 7.

I actually already have one i can use to breed. it has 4 egg moves as well so i'll just use it.
So, what Apricorn balls do you need? My supply is limited at the moment, but I can try to find some.

Also, do you have an estimate of how long the project will take?

So, what Apricorn balls do you need? My supply is limited at the moment, but I can try to find some.

Also, do you have an estimate of how long the project will take?
I can't say yet as I haven't plugged your TSV into 3ds rng tool. It might be a while as I might go hundreds or even thousands of eggs without getting an egg with your tsv and desired ivs. I'll check later today and let you know.

I can't say yet as I haven't plugged your TSV into 3ds rng tool. It might be a while as I might go hundreds or even thousands of eggs without getting an egg with your tsv and desired ivs. I'll check later today and let you know.
when will u be able to trade? my fc is 3712-0294-2038

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)