Tell us a funny story from your childhood!

Apenas Risadas.png
Surely everyone has something to tell about the first years of school, the first friends, the funniest jokes, the characters we liked, the scolding we took, and the ones we escaped from ... There are a lot of things to talk about, anyway. This is the time to say something very funny from your childhood, who will start? :mehowth:

Answer: I remember that when I was very small, there was a band that was very successful in Brazil, the name of the band was Calypso. I liked to put the DVD in the room to watch and listen to the songs of this band, and I always imitated the dancers that appeared in the DVD, I would take a cloth and put it in the head pretending it was my hair and began to dance in the middle of the room or in the middle of the street, was very funny. Old times, haha!

#Socialization

When I was young, my parents taught me about different plurals, like how plural for octopus was octopi.... So I thought that everything in plural was that format... "Mom look at the horsi!" ~ Me in 2004
Sorry, I did not see the alert about your comment. Thank you for answering my thread, I am very grateful, also! That's very funny haha!

I've got a fun story. I don't remember how young I was exactly but I believe I was somewhere between 5 and 8 years old, walking home from school. I had almost gotten there when I noticed some guys hanging out on their porch. I didn't really mind them much and was about to continue walking when one of them called me over. When I went over, they asked me if I wanted some of their beer. I had no idea what alcohol was at the time but I was interested enough so I tried it. He gave me the bottle he had in his hand, I drank it, spat it out and promptly screamed out, "THIS TASTES LIKE PISS!" They laughed at me and told me something along the lines of, "that'll teach you not to drink until your older!" I took their words to heart and not only did I not drink until I was 21. I actively avoided any kind of alcohol. A fun little story in a story. My sisters, at one point, were drinking vanilla extract straight and asked me if I wanted some. I looked at the bottle and saw that it had alcohol in it and told them that I hate alcohol. They tried pressuring me but I told them that I wont drink this no matter what. A little while later, they came in with some cookies and laughed when I ate them. That's how I learned vanilla extract was used to make cookies. Back to the main story though, when I finally turned 21, My oldest sister decided she wanted to get me some light alcohol. I was not keen on the idea but I was old enough now that I wouldn't let things like bad memories get to me. She poured me a cup and I drank it and it was disgusting. To me, the taste of alcohol is way to distinct and strong. I can pretty much always taste it so long as it isn't super diluted. I bring up the distict taste because there was something else I noted when I tried that alcohol. "This doesn't taste like piss....."

Last edited:
I've got a fun story. I don't remember how young I was exactly but I believe I was somewhere between 5 and 8 years old, walking home from school. I had almost gotten there when I noticed some guys hanging out on their porch. I didn't really mind them much and was about to continue walking when one of them called me over. When I went over, they asked me if I wanted some of their beer. I had no idea what alcohol was at the time but I was interested enough so I tried it. He gave me the bottle he had in his hand, I drank it, spat it out and promptly screamed out, "THIS TASTES LIKE PISS!" They laughed at me and told me something along the lines of, "that'll teach you not to drink until your older!" I took their words to heart and not only did I not drink until I was 21. I actively avoided any kind of alcohol. A fun little story in a story. My sisters, at one point, were drinking vanilla extract straight and asked me if I wanted some. I looked at the bottle and saw that it had alcohol in it and told them that I hate alcohol. They tried pressuring me but I told them that I wont drink this no matter what. A little while later, they came in with some cookies and laughed when I ate them. That's how I learned vanilla extract was used to make cookies. Back to the main story though, when I finally turned 21, My oldest sister decided she wanted to get me some light alcohol. I was not keen on the idea but I was old enough now that I wouldn't let things like bad memories get to me. She poured me a cup and I drank it and it was disgusting. To me, the taste of alcohol is way to distinct and strong. I can pretty much always taste it so long as it isn't super diluted. I bring up the distict taste because there was something else I noted when I tried that alcohol. "This doesn't taste like piss....."
vanilla extract is super concentrated, imagine drinking it from a bottle lmao

Oh? That's funny but at the same time I am so sad about it, I hope you lose your fear about alcool, also.. I also don't like it, just in a little measure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)